Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Punya &DinkleYour feedback matters!
I'm 65 year ol women. I'm suffering for severe knee pain. I have consulted a physician and following his medication as advised. Still I have severe knee pain. Please advice which specialized doctor I should consult and what are the treatment available for this situation. Please advice.
Hie, I am 21 years old oily skin, black heads, dul skin, tone skin and my brother wedding is there on 18 so I'm very upset so please suggests me some medicine or treatment to remove all this.
I have a sever knee problem. I can not walk properly so I need some precautions for my knee problem. Plzzz suggest me.
I am very black I want to be white so what to do for that. I am really feel very bad when I am with my friends. Please give me response.
From past 3 days I feel something stuck in my thorat / food pipe. After eating something I feel more as some is in its much irritating I take rabeprazole early in morning also. Consulted ent also told your throat is ok. please help what to do. According to me I thought its due to stomach acid or may b it could be something else.
I have a back pain in last 2 months, I am so suffering for these, I am 26 years old, have if got any relief.
I am 22 year old and is overweight. When I extend my arm and palm my hand starts tobshiver and is not stable. I have checked my BP it is normal. What could be the possible reason for the same and shall I be worried for it?
I am 17 years old and my weight is 70 kgs. And my height is 6.1" but my body is there. How do I get fat?
I had a knee injury from which I recoverd almost an year ago. But now the pain has started again. What should I do to recover fully?
I am suffering from fever for many days and I can't able to do any work it is very painful and bad period of life. What l do to solve it.
I have pain on my back from 8 days. It becomes too much in night. What are the solutions for back pain?
Hairfall is a condition, which is also known as Alopecia and is known to include the aspect of thinning of hair as well. Genetics and hormones play a vital role in hairfall in both women and men. Few other factors are also responsible for hairfall. The hair growth consists of 3 phases.
- The anagen phase-active phase in hair growth. This phase lasts for 2-7 yrs.
- The second phase - catagen phase. This phase immediately follows the anagen phase. It lasts for around 10- 14 days and the hair stops getting blood supply and this leads the hair to become dead.
- The last phase is telogen phase. It is a resting phase.
The entire cycle is repeated after the last stage and it continues. Every single hair undergoes this process.
Causes/ factors to hair loss
- Genetic factors
- Skin diseases such as fungal infection, seborrhea (dandruff), tinea capitis ,eczema of scalp and lichen planus etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies like iron (leading to anemia) and protein
- Hormonal changes after childbirth, during menopause
- Drug in treating high blood pressure, cancer, joint pains or depression. Hair loss due to chemotherapy in a cancer patient is called as Anagen effluvium
- General diseases like Tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, Hypothyroidism
- Auto-immune hair loss
- Hairstyles and frequent usage of hair straighteners and hair colors
- Recovery from erysipelas and typhoid leads to diffuse hair loss
- Physical trauma or injury to head
- Emotional trauma - loss of a family member / close friend
- Trichotillomania, -a mental disorder of the affected person voluntarily pulls out his / her scalp hair
The treatment for the disease could be based on the cause of the disease. Understanding the cause and treating it accordingly will increase the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Psorinum is the medicine useful to treat the hair fall that is caused due to skin diseases in scalp.
- Mezereum is also another medicine that is good in treating hair fall due to dandruff and other skin disease.
- Mercurius Solubilis is another homeopathic medicine that plays a wonderful role in treating the hair loss due to eruptions on scalp.
- Kali sulphuricum and Thuja occidentalis are best medicines to treat hair fall due to dandruff exclusively.
- Pulsatilla pratensis, Natrum muriaticum, Pulsatilla pratensis and Sepia officinalis are medicines used to control hair fall in women after childbirth.
- Cinchona officinalis , Calcarea phosphorica and Borax are medicines that helps in treating hair fall problem for anemic patients.