Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pugazhendhi KarunanidhiYour feedback matters!
I am a spondyloarthirites patient. I am having pain in my hip portion. I have positive HLAB27. I take Sazo 1000 everyday but still having problems. What shall I do?
As my friend works with computer always he is suffering with back pain. What are the natural remedies can be used.
I'm 35. Female. I always suffered from back pain from young age. Met an ortho many years back and was diagnosed with spinal prob .disc are joined compressed. The vertebrae gap compressed .etc advised to exercise. Now my back pain is permanent .cannot even walk for 15 mts .cannot apply pressure to body .to the point of even carrying heavy ladies shoulder bag on shoulder. It's like my body can't take any weight. M willing to go for any treatment but needs proper advice. Please help.
Hello sir I am 19 years old I have a pain in the right shoulder pain because of in gym when I was lifting the rod of 40 kilo in inclined set at that time it suddenly fall in my right shoulder I have done MRI result no problem then why the pain occurs I want to know that please reply fast.
My shoulder have a back pain. I really paining and depressed with it. My shoulder is very paining now. And I want to cure myself. Help please sir. I am very thankful for you.
I am a software engineer I sit at office atleast 9 hours a day I am suffering with neck and back pain.
I am 28 year old my problem is my knee pain. Lower leg pain. Foot pain when I stand after shit I have lot if pain my lower leg and heel.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.
Hello doctor, I want to tell you my problem. I have a problem when I go for stool ,then my stool is smooth type and I got a bad smell from that and some time I got a back pain after shit. After Stool my bowel feels for 2-3 hours like something is pending. And I got semen leakage as well. All of these problems are running from last 6 months .According my thinking it problems are occur when I taken medicine from my local doctor, I think he give me some wrong medicine .I want to tell one more thing that I have not any problem with my hunger and no abdominal pain. It would be better if you suggest me vegetarian medicine.
Always make the use of cold therapy within the first 24-48 hours of the acute stage of an injury, to prevent tissue damage, or after the first 48 hours if inflammation persists.