Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pugazhendhi KarunanidhiYour feedback matters!
I have a lower back pain on left side from 3 days when I started sleeping on hard mattress. What should I do? Should I change mattress or what tell me please.
Sir I am suffering from back pain from last few months and I visit a doctor he suggested me few exercises and I do them on regular basis but there is no relief and fewer times the pain gets worsen suggest me what to do.
I am 25 years male. While running I have pain in my knees. I have consulted other doctors and they have recommended vitamin D and calcium tablets, still the pain persists. What should I do?
Sir, I am around 28 yrs old and I have problem that I was able to seat for some few minutes I always got lots of pain in my leg and even unable to walk for some hours around 5-6 hours sometimes. I feel save only while sitting on high chair it feels good to me. Due to the sickness sir I was becoming thinner and thinner these days. Please help me sir. I'll be really grateful with you sir.
Hello sir my wife frequently suffering from ribs pain at back & front, some times it pains hip bones. We undergo some orthopaedic treatment and tests like pcr, thyroid & other . But didn't come to what's the reason behind it, please guide us.
My father is 49 years old .he have joint pain in his left leg knee. When he climb a step also when he walk he feel pain. Please suggest Dr. how could my father get cure please help.
I am suffering from spondilities since 2 months it is effected nerve system some time right hand fingures became mum, what is the solution I am diabatic but it is in control I need what medicine can give relif taken 2 weeks physiotherapy (traction) etc please advise.
Dear doctors I ask a question that is knee cap can avoid the dislocation I am a sports man and martial artist it happens to me 3 time and I consult 3 doctors 3 doctors told me different problems so I got confused one doctor told that one ligament is cut and the operation must do it another doctor says that its not that much of serious its happens because of ligament stretches try some exercise properly if it happens again operation must done another doctor says that there is some liquid produce between the joints thats the problem So doctors help is there any ways or perfect treatment that the dislocation is not happen again in my life or the using of knee cap can avoid the dislocation help me.
My leg is fractured, it is completely plastered. I want to know wht is the best medicine to join the fracture soon.
I am 36 years old daily evening my left leg pain I have all ready used medicine but not any response.
A little injury in my father finger. But is very painful and hand is swelled. He concern to doctor and take medicine but no relief.
Hello Sir, I am 34 years old. Because of tension & controversy I have some pain in my right lung & hand from 3 days. Is it dangerous sir. please help me by explain.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.
Gluteal weakness may causes Knee pain.
Typical complain will be, pain only while climbing down the stair and walking down the slope.
Do proper strengthening of gluteal muscles (Abductors, Extensors and rotators of hip) for proper rehabilitation.