Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Prof. V. PadmaYour feedback matters!
Gudevening, My sister is having piles, it is small but little painful please suggest some remedies for instant relief. Thank you.
Sir I masturbate 1 times daily only at night while I go to sleep is this good for my health or bad pls tell I have tried to leave this but I cannot control myself.
Her age is 47 ,sex desired is diminishing ,what are the homeopathy medicine with dose, and side effect of medicine.
I am started masturbation at the age of 6 years, now my age is 24. And I am facing a problem of premature ejaculation, I am ejaculation with in 1 minute. I am afraid and ambarseed about it please doctor tell me the best and permanent treatment for it. By ayurveda or medicines. Please help me Thanks.
Whenever I go swimming in the club pool my eyes remain red even after half an hour of stopping . I personally know people whose eyes never go red even after drinking alcohol or swimming or sleep . What do I have to do to keep my eyes clear white Inspite of above activities.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having a consistent urge to pee. Till yesterday it was just the urge but today it started paining a lot around my clitoris region along with the urge to pee? What should I do right now to lower down my pain? Please help me asap. Please.
I am 22 year old. My penis gets hardened during arousals and masturbation properly but during sex, m not getting d needed hardening. During intercourse, my penis s not getting hardened. Wat do I do? And also I have back pain also during intercourse. Mi sexual life is in crisis. Pls help. If any exercise are there, suggest me pls.
My mother is 66 year old she has a pain on the upper left side of stomach n sha has gastric trouble n pain in her knee, waist n in the lower mid of the spine. Pls suggest some medicine alopathic or homeopathic to get quick relief.
Hi sir or madam my sperm count is low and its coming like water please help me on it and am going to marry soon getting scared please help me.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.