Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyadarshiniYour feedback matters!
One doctor told me that std like hiv will occur. After protected sex also. Means me nd my gf had protected sex during her periods nd doctor told me that hiv can occur. Is this right?
I have been affected by genital herpes and has flared up. Kindly do let me know quick remedy in ayurveda. Also note I am HIV affected.
My friend have 75 kg and 5 feet 6 inch and having pcos. What is the best remedy for weight loss and what will be do for the pcos?
Hello doctors. Meri shaadi ko 3 saal hogaye, lekin mujhe abhi tak koi baby nai hai. Gyno k pass jab hum mile toh semen analysis rep or wife ki harmonal test rep mangwaye. Wo dono bhi report ekdum normal hai. Phir q meri wife pregnant nai hopari. Kya kare iske liye hum? Jisse wo jald se jald pregnant ho jaye.
I am 21 years old I am having blood in vaginal discharge sometimes but my periods also not regular. Discharge is not continue. What should I do?
My boyfriend and I had oral sex. He cummed on my vagina. Like, he can on top and on the sides. The cum fell onto the sheets and I cleaned it and he said I was clean. He's studying to be a Nurse and said that there's no way I can't get pregnant. Can I?
Muje period aane me is bar let ho gaga h pahle time to time ho jata tha lekin is bar 2 month ho gsye h lekin avi tak nhi aaya h kya reason h and please koi dawa batao sir jis se main period la saku.
I am 25 years old unmarried girl and my breasts are getting loose and bigger day by day. What is the reason behind it. Is this a matter to worry?
Hello I had a scan on 11th day my egg size was 18*25 in left ovary. Anyone please tell me what is the meaning of 18*25 mm? whether it means there are 2 eggs in my ovary or 1 egg. Please explain.
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.