Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am having 4th day of my periods. N today I had an unprotected sex with my partner. So when should I take I pill. What are the effects of taking I pill once in 2 months when I have an unprotected sex. What are its future effects. N having unprotected sex during periods. Is it okk or it is harmful to us? Plzz ans me what are the future side effects of taking I pill n having unprotected sex. please ans me as soon as possible.
I'm 5th week pregnant. My doctor ask me weekly injection" maintain 250 (hydroxyprogesterone caproate 250mg) I am here for 2nd opinion is it right.?
She have feel much pain in first day of her menstrual cycle give him some suggestions to avoid pain.
3 or more cups per day of coffee intake is associated with lower insulin resistance and risk of diabetes
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??
I am a 27 year old female I have period problem, continuous bleeding for 13 days. Before when I was 14 year that time it was for 9 days. I have taken medicine for 6 month. Medicine name-regestrone 5mg for 3 month after 3 month I have taken duoluton l for again 3 month. This time my period was for 5 days. After I stop the medicine again it is bleeding 13 days. Before it was coming monthly but only this month my period came after 2 month. I am married.
Hi I am a 33 year old I am diagnosed with diabetes two years ago and since then I am facing a strange issue with my vagina. There is thick layer of something tht stays on my vagina and as n. When I clean it it starts to itch very bad n then leaves my vagina super dry. I dont why it is happening but it is extremly uncomfortable pls suggest.
I am 23 years old. I am pregnant. This is my first child. Should I consult wit doctor for test an all let me know.
Which are most probable days (out of 28 days) of menstrual cycle to get definitely pregnant? Or tell me the days when I should have sex with my partner so that she will be pregnant?
I am 9 month pregnant and last weak my legs have so much swelling how can it be less? and what should be done for normal delivery.
Me and my wife we are participated in sex without protection on 13 th day after she's period. There is any possibility to get pregnancy? Now we are not plan for children. What are safest days to participate in sex without condom and ipils.
When I have sex with my wife she feel pain and no enjoying sex she think when he quit sex then I sleep and I also no long time have sex with my wife. So please suggest for both of us
Healthy eating gives kids the energy they need for their busy days.
Here are some great ways to make it easier.
Breakfast is important: it can be up to 12 hrs since their last meal, so kids need to refuel for the day ahead. Give him healthy choices like cereal and reduced fat milk, toast, fresh fruit, eggs on toast, juice and reduced fat yoghurt.
Water works: get kids into the habit of drinking water to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
Snack smart: encourage your kids to take an interest in their health early in life by planning their own healthy snacks-this will help them look for a healthy diet when they get older.
Get cooking: food is not just about good nutrition; it's one of life's great pleasures. Transform your kids into young cooks-even young children can help peel carrots, pod peas, great cheese, put together tacos or design their own healthy pizza toping. If they've helped make it, they'll be more likely to enjoy eating it.
Slow and steady: encourage them to eat slowly. This prevents overeating and helps them recognize when they're full.
Eat at the table: eating snacks and meals sitting down at the table or kitchen bench instead of in front of the tv is good habit for the whole family.
Get a balance: variety and balance are the keep to helping a child enjoy a healthy diet. Aim to eat a variety of foods each day (this depends on the age of the child) including fruit, vegetables breads and cereals, lean meat or fish and reduced fat dairy products.
Tasty exploration: encourage kids to try different food. Exposure to lots of different tastes and flavours adds excitement to meals.
Hi Doctor, I am 23 years old. I was married 2 years ago. My husband is in air force. He often came home. First year of our marriage we don't want to have baby. So we use protection (condom). After one year we want a baby so we avoid protection. But after one year I still can't conceive. Many times we get intimate on the peak time of the maturation cycle (12-18 th day). But still I am not pregnant. Both of us, have done our tests. But all the reports are normal. Please suggest me something doctor which increases my fertility. I want a baby. Please help me.
And the best way to service our body is to undergo authentic panchkarma procedures.