Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Kalyani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya KalyaniYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old meri ovary m kafi month c itching h aur White discharge b hota h kya kare jo khujli bnd hojae.
I want unprotected sex but not want to be pregnant Pls suggest me the best medicine to use regular basis.
Whether to get younger looking skin or just to follow the latest beauty trends, plastic surgery has becoming an important tool to enhance rejuvenate and reshape women’s beauty. Correcting defects or changing features on your face to feel more confident and improve self esteem are usually the most common reasons cited by patients.
There could be many reasons for you to go for cosmetic surgery, but you need to think carefully before you opt for the procedure. Some common reasons for getting plastic or cosmetic surgery may include:
- Bad genetics: Your genetics determine how you will look throughout your life. Therefore, undesired features caused by bad genetics are a big motivation for you to undergo cosmetic surgery.
- Reducing aging signs: though there are many non invasive anti-aging therapies, cosmetic surgeries such as a face lift are the most effective means to knock off years of your face.
- Scars and acne: If you have birth marks or marks of injury in areas where you don't want it to be then cosmetic surgery is the best solution. You can also have plastic surgery to get rid of your acne scars.
- To fix physical deformity: if you have a tilted nose or a grim lip, then cosmetic surgery is the best way to fix these problems and boost your self-esteem by improving self image.
Although there are many types of plastic surgeries to fix your facial and body problems, the best thing for you would be to pinpoint and understand the priority areas and go for surgery in the area which you think requires most attention.
Some of the most opted cosmetic surgeries are
- Face lifts: In this surgery, the doctors re-contour and reshape your face by excising droopy and excess skin. The remaining skin is then strategically put back together in manner which makes it tighter and reduces years from your face.
- Nose job: This process helps you to change your nose structure. This process involves the removal of nose skin and sometimes it may also change the cartilage and bone of your nose.
- Breast augmentation or reduction: You may seek cosmetic surgery to get the desired breast size and shape. Some may also want to increase or decrease the size of their breasts, or may just want to reshape them.
- Eyelid surgery: Eyelid surgery is done to remove eye-bags, puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles. In this process the muscles get tightened, excess fat is removed and areas are concealed well to provide a youthful look.
- Lipoplasty: This is a form of surgery which reduces fat from specific areas of the body to reduce problems like love handles and eye bags. It is also used to suck fat out from areas such as the lower jaw, upper arm and even thighs for topical reshaping.
I had sex with a girl, while the period blood came unfortunately. But I used condoms. It will cause any disease. Please advise.
I have a problem which is related to my irregular periods. And I have also a weight problem .my weight is 90 kg. please give me advise what I do .
The 1st of January is a special day all over the world. It begins with exchanging New Year wishes, blessings, messages and phone calls with near and dear ones. When we wish each other, a HAPPY New Year, we hope for a joyous, fun-filled and peaceful 365 days for one another. It is important to ponder, as to what makes us happy and what keeps us happy. There have been numerous scientific studies in the field of positive psychology, which examines what leads to happiness. Being happy not only is a desirable state of mind but also is known to be associated with better physiological functioning and physical health.
People derive satisfaction from various sources, such as money, relationships, career, travel, basic comfort, possessing luxurious things, surprises etc. Though many of these things are a source of happiness, the same things at other times can become a source of stress, worry, and anxiety. So what leads to ultimate happiness? If we look around, we tend to find few people who are always happy, regardless of their situation or circumstances. It compels us to look at the characteristics of happy people that helps them to get over with any negative feeling or hurt or look beyond a hopeless situation to attain true happiness. Such people provide us with evidence that happiness is inherent within us, and its a choice that we make every moment to stay happy.
Let us look at the characteristics of happy people and if you want to live a happier and more fulfilling life, try imbibing these characteristics.
- Gratitude: Happy people are grateful for all that they have in life. When you tend to appreciate all that you have instead of all that you don't have. You are a happier person as you fill your mind with your blessings and pay less attention to whats missing. Practice Gratitude. Each day, reflect upon 3 things that you could be grateful for. No matter how small or big it is.
- Experience over Possession: Happy people find happiness by being mindful of their experiences than acquiring possessions. If you have the money to spend, it is advised to spend it on experience than buying materialistic luxurious items. A vacation over an expensive smartphone will give you more happiness in the long-term. Experience gives you the opportunity to 'savor' your senses. We have heard, the cliche, " it's the little things that matter in life', stopping to watch the sunset, lying beneath a sky full of stars, listening to music, watching your child play, all these experiences helps you mindfully attending to and appreciate a positive stimulus.
- Balanced Life: Happy people work to strike a balance in all areas of their life. They pay equal attention to all the areas of their life. They balance their time with attending to work, family, friends, exercise, spirituality, and recreation. Balance leads to contentment and happiness.
- Responsible: Happy people are responsible, they take up responsibility for all the things in their life. Owning the responsibility to things gives us a sense of control in life, which helps in taking action and being more productive.It is like you are the driver of your car and can maneuver over the bumps on the road rather than being in the backseat of the car and getting a bumpy ride.
- Self-Compassionate: Happy people are self-compassionate, they do not beat themselves up for any goof up. But learn from their mistakes than regret it. When you take responsibility for things and take control of your life, you'll tend to make mistakes, but if you beat your self up for it, it 'll lead to sadness and remorse. Though being sad, dejected is natural but is important to forgive yourself and move ahead and learn
- Adaptable: Life is full of unexpected turns, and twists. No matter how much we plan things, there are unexpected obstacles, turmoils that come our way. They could be as tiny as possible Happy people are flexible and adaptable. But the happiest people in life aren't the ones who focus on the interference or the obstacle, they're the ones who focus on finding the best way around the obstacle. Because they're adaptable, they don't have to worry about life's unpredictability, and they aren't as stressed when something major comes up. They simply find another way forward through the obstacles.
- Humour: Happy people are humorous. They tend to take things in a light way. Humour during the darkest times helps one to deal with the dark and depressing stuff more easily.
Happiness is not a goal to attain, it is a journey that is ongoing. Happiness needs to be pursued, it is not outside of you but within you. Practise gratitude, being present, striking a balance in life, be more adaptable, humorous for a happily ever after.