Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya KalyaniYour feedback matters!
When I am doing intercourse with my wife I inject seems inside but as I eject my penis semen comes out of her vagina We want to plan a baby We r trying many a times she also had pre and post dated periods many times.
Dear doctors, which dates are safe for sex without using any contraception when the dates of period is 13-15th per month? please clearly mention the dates and if there are any chance of pregnancy.
I am a 24 years old house wife. I have a 2 years old baby. I had lump on my both breasts 3 years back. And it was removed by a surgery. But now I feel lump on my left side. Without any surgery how can I remove it? Please suggest any medicine or any other treatment from allopathy/ homeo / ayurveda.
When I kiss my gf something white like liquid come from her vagina. It is said that when it discharged in large amount she would never become pregnant is it true or not please advise me in full details.
Hi doc. M 6 week pregnant m taking susten sr 300. Since 15 days can I continue it. I have pcos and endometriosis problem also. And when I go to Dr. For checkup and ultrasound.
Hello Doctor, I'm 31 yrs old. I have been trying to conceive my second baby for past four months. We made love during my fertile days only. Everything was well planned, but we did not succeed. I have also to confess that i'm under stress to conceive faster and also traveled exhaustively. We could not guess what would be the problem for not conceiving. Should I consult a gynaec now? Note: I have no issues like irregular periods, PCOD etc. I had no problem in my first pregnancy also
Trying to pregnant 7 month but not conceiving my periods are irregular some time 2, 3 months late. Please help.
How I pregnant in which periods flow and day. Last year I had a DnC. So please tell me how I get pregnant.
Hello, I am Dr Kaberi Banerjee. I am a medical director of Advanced Fertility and Gynaecology centre. This is located in the centre of South Delhi in Lajpat Nagar. We have Fertility and IVF centre and we have been doing work for the past 10 years and have had more than 8000 IVF cases so far. We deal in IVF, Surrogacy, Donarex. We get patients not only from Delhi but from outside Delhi and all over the world. Our centre is well equipped with the advanced technologies, our staff is trained Internationally and we believe in setting a good standard of care for our patients.
We understand that the fertility journey is a very painful journey for the patients and that is why we believe in treating our patients with dignity, empathy, honesty and compassion.
I would like to state that our motto is that any couple who walks in the centre hoping for being Parenthood should not go back empty handed.
Hello doctor. i am pregnant just 144 days hain. Pregnancy mai haldi vala milk drink kar sakti KyA. Haldi ziyada khanai se jaundice ajata hai To my kya KyA khao first 3 months mai.
Hello sir I want know that after pregnancy my wife weight decreases even she eat regular diet what reason behind it how to increase her weight which medicine I prescribed to her.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.