Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya John
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priya JohnYour feedback matters!
I need to raise my weight I am suffering from lack of weight as compared to my age and height Suggest me something useful.
Hi 25 male. Mam please can you help me I have black heads on face and dead skin with no glow. Which laser treatment effective for glow of it can be get glow from any cream of product. please suggest. Thanks.
I am having continuous acnes or painful acne like lumps on my chest, back and my face. They come and go continuously. I am currently using Mederma Soap as directed by my dermatologist. Nothing is working. It has been more than one year. My chest looks ugly due to these marks.
My tooth is little bit out nd not in regular order. I want to know tha does braces will work easily? How may time braces will take to straighten my tooth in regular order?
I am a teenager and having the problem of pimples on my face from last year! What should I do to get a fair skin on my face?
Utrine fibroid is a benign growth but later it can be cancerous so treatment is very necessary. It can cause infertility, recurrent abortions, heavy bleeding, weakness. If your family is complete, then you can go for hysterectomy but hysterectomy also have many side effects due to harmonal changes like weight increase, bad effects on eye, teeth, hair and you will feel old age symptoms like whiting of hairs, wrinkles, loosing of skin etc. But if your family is incomplete then you have no option. But now don't worry. Ayurveda can help you.
She got fever last week the next day we took her to hospital they tested her blood and said red blood cells count is only 200000 they said bring her tomorrow the next day again they tested blood the count of red blood cells deceased to 100000 they didn't diagnose What type of fever is that? why this happens?
I am 20 years old. And I have a problem with my belly fat. It is increasing day to day. How can I control it?
I am 25 year old male and I always suffer from digestion problem. please give me some advice that I can get rid from that.
Gone are the days when back pain affected a person only in their old age. Nowadays, almost every second person suffers from some kind of a backache. From sedentary lifestyle to certain diseases and ailments, the back pain can result from the amalgamation of various factors, making the condition painful (mild to chronic) and uncomfortable to the hilt. In this article, we will mainly stress upon the factors responsible for a back pain.
Underlying factors that often triggers a back pain
More than often, prolonged and chronic back pain interferes with the daily activities of a person, thereby jeopardizing their lives. For a proper treatment and management, one should first identify the factors responsible for the back pain. Some of the common and critical triggers include
- Sciatica: Sciatica is a neurological disorder whereby an inflammation or injury of the sciatic nerve (considered the largest nerve in the body) triggers numbness and a shooting pain that moves downwards, often from the lower back (the lumbar region) through the buttocks and hips into the back of one leg. Sometimes, a person may experience a pain down both the legs.
- Osteoarthritis of the spine: This is a painful degenerative disorder of the spine that mainly affects the neck and the lower back. Here, the cartilage of the discs and joints (lower back and neck) are damaged causing pain and weakness. In some people, the pain is so severe that it limits their motion to a great extent.
- Lumbar spinal stenosis: Stenosis of the lumbar spine results in severe back pain, especially in the lower half (lumbar area), triggered by narrowing down of the spinal canal.
- Osteoporosis of the spine: This is a bone disorder where the bones become so porous, thin and weak that they start to crack and break (including those of the spine), a condition known as vertebral compression fractures. These fractures are a common cause of weakness and back pain.
- Shingles: This is a viral infection (varicella-zoster virus) characterized by the appearance of a rash which is often painful. Shingles can occur in any part of the body including the spine. The viral infection in the spine is what triggers the back pain.
- Spinal Cancer, muscle spasm or ligament tear and strain on the back can give rise to back pain.
- Back pain can also be an outcome of rupture or disorder of the discs that act as a defensive shield between the spinal vertebrae.
- Leading a sedentary life can be dangerous, often causing back pain.
- People who are overweight or obese (especially the lower half) are known to suffer from a back pain.
- In many people, rigorous exercise and physical activities can be a major contributing factor, triggering a back pain.
- Women who wear high heels are more susceptible to developing a back pain.
- In addition to these, bad posture, stress, a poor quality mattress can equally contribute to back pain.
- Do not neglect the condition if the pain persists for more than a week. Get medical assistance to avoid further deterioration and complication.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!