Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PriyaYour feedback matters!
I use to be able to have an orgasm with my boyfriend of 7 years easily. Actually I would have multiple (2-3). I love having sex with him as I am very attracted to him but I feel I want sex with him more often than he does with me. I know I am intimate with him because I want to be connected to him. I think I want to be loved and touched and this is the only time I feel really good about us. He is not selfish for most of the time. His goal is to satisfy me before he climaxes. He is very attracted to me as well and says I am the best. He loves the way I move and compliments me on our sessions. Except lately I have been having lots of trouble getting to climax. There has been no medication changes. I just do not know why I am having so much trouble getting to the finish line. It feels great and I believe I can climax but it's taking way longer than usual and he tries very hard to wait but it's to the point where he can't hold back anymore. Please help.
I have not cure periods at the time. It will late and once it will come then it not be stopped. What I should do?
I am 19 years old. Every month of periods I am suffering from severe stomachache. 2 days continues of periods.
Doctor I have checked pregnancy with I can pregnancy kit early morning. It showed me negative. Now also I have not got my periods it 5 days late. What should I do now?
An Anti-Aging Diet
What you eat makes a huge difference in how you age and how you feel,
Colorful fruits and vegetables. The antioxidants in colorful vegetables and fruits, such as leafy greens, deep red tomatoes, blueberries, and carrots, help stop unstable molecules from damaging healthy cells. So at each meal, fill about half your plate with fruits and vegetables with one serving of meat or poultry which has essential brain nutrients.
Three particular antioxidants -- vitamin C, zinc, and beta-carotene -- help protect your vision from macular degeneration, the leading cause of blindness after age 64. If you already have macular degeneration, eating foods with these nutrients may slow its progress. Dark green, leafy vegetables -- spinach,and methi leaves greens are great sources. But you also help your eyes when you eat bright-colored ones.
Antioxidants like vitamin C can even help keep your skin younger-looking. One study linked eating lots of yellow and green vegetables to fewer wrinkles.
Nuts. The fats in nuts are among the healthiest you can find. If you avoid nuts because they're high in fat, think again. In fact, one study showed that snacking on nuts cut the risk of high blood pressure and high cholesterol by about 20%. You only need to eat 1/4 of an ounce a day to get the benefits -- that’s about 4 almonds.
Beans and lentils. These foods give you loads of fiber and plant-based protein, so they’re an age-protecting alternative to red meat with saturated fat, which is linked to heart disease and diabetes. Beans and lentils are inexpensive and easy to add to soups, casseroles, and side dishes.
Foods to Avoid
For the best anti-aging diet, it’s important to limit foods that can harm your body. It’s easy if you follow these guidelines.
Go easy on high-fat meat, high-fat dairy, and bakery treats. The saturated fat found in these foods can clog your arteries, which can lead to heart problems.
Limit added sugar as much as possible. Eating too much sugar can send your blood sugar levels on a roller-coaster ride of ups and downs. Over time, excess calories may cause insulin resistance, which can lead to type 2 diabetes. Diabetes damages your blood vessels and often leads to heart disease. "The less sugar you eat, the healthier you'll be," Pontius says.
Spare the salt. Eating too much salt, or sodium, can raise your blood pressure. Over time, high blood pressure can damage many parts of your body, including your kidneys, your eyes, and your brain. Limit sodium to 2,400 milligrams -- about 1 teaspoon of table salt -- throughout your entire day. If you have high blood pressure, are 51 or older, are African-American, or have diabetes or chronic kidney disease, you should eat even less: no more than about 1,500 mg a day.
Check labels for the sodium content in canned, frozen, and boxed foods. Packaged foods typically pack in a lot of salt -- you may be eating more than you realize.
I being a both a registered dietitian (RD) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications . I will also suggest home remedies.
Do reply back for private consultation for Rx
Hi mam ,meri shaadi 2013 me hui h ab tk koi baccha nhi h .meri friend ne ek process k bare me bataya I.U.I process k baare me bataya h, uski ek Baar process hui magar wo ek month k baad hi fail ho gyi thi .uske baad usne wohi process ghar me ki apne husband k sperm le k disposal syringe me daal k apne utress me insert kar k inject kiya n she got pregnant. Usne mujhe bhi aisi Salah di h.kya aise ghar me ki gyi process (i.u.i) se ghar me pregnant hone k chances hote h?
My prolactin level is near about 40. I take 2 cabgolin 0.5 twice in a week. But my level is not decreasing below 28, which is normal for pregnant. I m trying for become a mother.
Here are few myths and common queries that our patients ask us regarding mouthwashes:
1. All mouthwashes are equal:
Mouthwashes can be classified as cosmetic and therapeutic. Rinsing with cosmetic mouthwash will loosen bits of food from your teeth, lessen bacteria in mouth, temporarily reduce bad breath and leave a refreshing taste in your mouth. These products can't make a greater claim than that. Therapeutic mouthwashes contains active ingredients like chlorhexidine, fluorides, cetylperidinium etc, which have proven active against fighting plaque and bacteria (s) in mouth for longer duration.
2. Mouthwash is harmless:
Many mouthwashes contains high amount of alcohol which may cause dry mouth and ironically in turn causing bad breath. Alcohol free mouthwashes are also available. Active ingredients like chlorhexidine causes temproary altered taste in mouth and is not recommended to be used for longer duration.
3. Mouthwash cures bad breath:
Mouthwashes temporarily curtains bad breath. Causes of bad breath are variable and should be accessed before unjustified use of mouthwashes.
4. Mouthwash can replace brushing:
Mouthwash acts as an add-on, not replacement for brushing and flossing. Use of mouthwash in conjunction with brushing and flossing will improve overall personal oral hygiene.
5. A little swish will do:
Generally we swish mouthwash in a few seconds because of its bitter taste or lack of knowledge. Mouthwash should be diluted as per the instructions given by the manufacturer and should be swished vigorously for 30 seconds.
I had missed abortion in June 2015 Now I am trying for conceiving from last 2 months still not got result.
I had sex few days before my expected periods. We used protection as well as I had I pill (morning after pill) within 3 hours of intercourse. My periods delayed by 10 days. Am I pregnant?
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
I had unprotected sex quite a lot times this month. My periods date were due on 13th Dec. But I am a week late. I took the home. Pregnancy test three times and it's negative. But still there's no sign of periods. Could I be pregnant?
Hi, I am 6 months married guy trying to become a father. I am regularly having intimation with my wife since last 4-5 months and trying to make her pregnant, but unfortunately couldn't. I am ejecting in her vagina but unfortunately couldn't eject it deeper. Do I need to deep penetrated to make her penetrate OR any other advice to make her pregnant. Why she is not getting pregnant. Do I need to visit a doctor for this?
Is it safe to take flexon tab, neurobion forte tab and pantodac tab while breastfeeding? Please suggest.
Rules for living:
• Do not smoke.
• Drink alcohol in only very small amounts or not at all.
• Keep to an ideal weight and waist size.
• Avoid saturated fats.
• Select preferably low-Glycemic Index foods.
• Have a low-salt diet.
• Be careful of excess CATS—Caffeine, Alcohol, Tobacco, Sugar.
• Take regular exercise.
• Practice relaxation.
Mouth sex karne me kya khatra hai? Aur agar mouth me sex kiya to uske baad semen mouth me aya toh infection ka khatra rahta hai kya?
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.