Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Dharshini
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priya DharshiniYour feedback matters!
Sir I lost my period this month. The date was 17 but today is 22 but till now I am not having period. Today I tasted with pregnancy test kit but it is negative. What is the problem with my periods and what should I do now ?
Can I suck my wife (breast) for drinking milk for fun and health purpose. As my baby is 1 years old and he is not taking feed from my wife teats. Can I take feed from my wife teats for health and fun purpose. Will she have also fun by doing it, any health effect can occur to her by doing this. Please advice us, serious reply especially who have experience.
Hello mam mere problem ke last time 5 August main pregnancy test Keiya tha. Or vo positive aaya. Pr mam mere abhi bhi bleeding chal rhe h to mam tension ho rhe h g main test 5 August ko the tha pr mam us time sporting ho rhe the pr abhi to bleeding ho rhe h full.
I am 12 week pregnant and during my 2 month I have little spotting for 2-3 days, So doctor prescribed me 4 HCG injections that last in 10 weeks. And again doctor prescribed 2 more HCG injections after 10 week. Is it right to take HCG injections after 10 week as corpus luteum is going to degrade after 10 week.
I ate a I pill after unprotected sex now its been 6 days I have not had bleeding what should I do. Do I do a urine pregnancy test.
A very serious allergic reaction, Anaphylaxis requires immediate attention and treatment. Common allergies usually affect a certain part of the body, while a person affected by Anaphylaxis may develop a life-threatening allergic reaction in multiple parts of the body. Dealing with Anaphylaxis can often be tricky as the symptoms of the allergy are hard to detect, knowing about them can help you seek much-needed help at the earliest.
That being said, here are some symptoms that may occur in the case of an Anaphylactic reaction:
- Chest pain with a tightening sensation; itching; wheezing; or coughing
- Confused state of mind with weakness, dizziness and sometimes fainting
- Development of rashes on the skin, such as hives
- A runny or clogged nose with frequent sneezing
- Increased heart rate with lack of breath
- Swollen tongue as well as lips with itchy sensation
- Swollen throat leading to tightness in the windpipe and difficulty in swallowing food
- Swollen eyes which lead to complete blocking of eyesight
- Muscle cramping with diarrhea and vomiting problems
- Pale skin accompanied by a weak pulse
Further research on symptoms due to anaphylaxis have shown that some patient may feel completely blacked out as soon as they are hit by an anaphylaxis reaction. Furthermore, few patients have also reportedly incurred a second reaction attack that is known as Biphasic anaphylaxis.
Diagnosis of an Anaphylaxis attack
- By finding the allergic trigger: For deducing an anaphylactic allergic reaction or a normal one, an immunologist or allergist first needs to test and find the allergy trigger. It is due to such triggers that allergies occur in the first place, which is why diagnosing the actual cause of the attack is essential for further treatment.
- By examining Tryptase: One of the few methods of testing an anaphylactic reaction is by examining the level of Tryptase in the blood. This naturally occurring chemical in the blood releases allergic responses. This chemical can be collected and tested for any sorts of abnormalities.
After learning the seriousness of an anaphylactic reaction, you ought to stay put and deal with the condition at the earliest. Allergies, if ignored, can become fatal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!