Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Priya DarshiniYour feedback matters!
Sir I were hv hb+ but now report is normal except my serum bilirubin's. Is it possible that it remain normal?
What's the balanced diet that a man should take which will help in production healthy sperm court if he suffered with low sperm court?
sometimes I drink neem juice and it stops periods pain somewhat. I had pcod before 5 months. Will neem juice develops pcod.
I'm 59 years old and suffering from scoliosis. I'm having low back pain all day long. It will be sever & numb feel in the mornings. Subsides only after a brisk walking. How to get rid of it. I'm not talking any medication for this problem.
I am 26 years old recently noticed that I have hepatitis b with virus quality 494. Now I'm using a deficit fipivoxil tablets. My question is it was working or not. Sometimes I'm getting saviour stomach pain also. And what diet I have to follow please suggest me.
My mother facing problem with bulking of legs and body and suddenly she becoming weaker B. P -not constant sometimes high and sometimes less Sugar - 120 (before food) 185 (after food) Cholesterol 364 mg/DL Please give me reasons and how to control.
My father is 59 years old. Recently he had a swelling around his neck with cough. He is a smoker. So we go for a chest X-ray and Blood test. Blood test and X- Ray found ok. Only ERC count found 40 instead of 15. He had gone through treatment but he still have swelling and additionally his face also get swelled. So what to do?
My friend masturbated up to his nerves is got weakening then he is going to gym he is working correct in gym and do running but his muscle is not get tightening is it possible.
I am female my bilirubin level is 0.9 normal range is 0.2 to 1 what precautions should I take n my eyes are yellowish Inside. please suggest me sum gud tips.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from chest pain. I do not know whether it is for smoking. As I smoke a lot. What should I do to reduce the pain?
I my having white patches in my skin, due to which it tempts to itch. What should I do. I live in a place which is very cold.
Good morning sir Sir, my mother have suffering from pain in her hand (wrist) and pain in leg And she is taking methylcobalamin cap or calcium with vitD3 pill's with pain killer She is not suffering from blood sugar or B.P. problem Har age is 47 years old and her weight is 52 kg's and the hight is 5 ft Sir please give me solution.
My job requires me to sit in front of computer for long period (9-10 hours/day). I am working for 10 years and now I feel fatigue frequently on my waist (as if my waist has become weaker compared to my upper part and denying to carry the weight of my upper part). Do I need any treatment for this?
Abdominal Laparoscopy is a surgical diagnostic procedure, which is used to examine the organs inside the abdomen. It is an invasive procedure, but only small incisions are made.
The procedure is usually done in the hospital and the patient is given general anaesthesia to make the procedure pain free. The laparoscope is inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall. As it moves along, the image of the inside of your abdomen is then seen on the monitor. After the exam, laparoscope and instruments are removed and the cuts are closed. Laparoscopy is usually done as an outpatient procedure. This means that you will be able to go home the same day.
Why Is laparoscopy performed?
Laparoscopy is often used to identify the source of abdominal pain. It is usually performed when x-rays or ultrasound are unable to determine the root cause of the problem. Laparoscopy allows your doctor to see inside your body in real time and helps to diagnose or help discover what the abdominal problem is.
Tips to deal with laparoscopic surgery
- The first and the foremost thing is to prepare yourself for the surgery by watching some videos and going through some blogs on it as doing so will help you clear your doubts
- Do not eat or drink anything 8 hours before the procedure
- Make sure someone accompanies you on the day of the surgery
- Fix your Pre Op appointment to ask any questions or address any concerns regarding the surgery, anaesthesia, etc
- Shave the area where the surgery will be performed. This will substantially reduce itchiness
- Lastly, prepare your hospital bag and discuss it with the person who is going to accompany you so that he/she knows what all you packed
- Don’t lie down in bed all the time. Keep yourself active by moving every two hours as it promotes healing and helps eliminate gas pain
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Do not take bath for a week. However, you can take a shower 24 hours post surgery
- Drink at least 1.5 to 2 litres of water per day to prevent constipation. If constipated, take a stool softener.
- While sneezing or coughing, hold a pillow against your stomach to lessen the pain
- Roll onto your side and sit up using your arms for support and then stand up
- Don’t drive for two weeks
- Refrain yourself from intercourse, douching, and swimming
- Make sure to visit your doctor 2 to 3 weeks post surgery to make sure your wounds are healing
It might take some time for the wounds to heal, but in case of any prolonged pain do remember to consult doctor immediately.