Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prince DevadasYour feedback matters!
I recently started taking boron supplements for arthritis. I took daily two tablets of 3mg dosage each. Now I have noticed dry cough. Can you please suggest a medicine to combat the dry cough?
My height stopped I turn 18 by next month I want to grow a bit more my weight is 72 kg how can you help me?
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
1. A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
2. Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
3. Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
4. Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
5. Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
6. Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
7. Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
8. A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique , some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
9. Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.
I am only 28 year. I suffer from high fiver for last two weeks and I feel weakness in my body, what should I do?
I am an often victim of mouth ulcer, facing this problem once a month. May I know what would be the reason for this and any solutions for it? I think it may be due to sweet tea or coffee, but am not sure about it. Can you please tell me what is it exactly?
I am 24 years old female. My skin color is whitish and caused by acne and dirty black spots. My skin was so smooth and I was beautiful but now my skin looks dull flaky and black spots which makes me depressed and ugly. I am losing my confidence. What should I do?
Hi. I have acne problem from 5 years. I've tried everything. But nothing happened. So could you please suggest me something.
I have quit smoking but 6 month back than to I can not run for long. Can you suggest any kind of medicines for increasing stamina.
I have lost weight 3 kgs in last 4 months without dieting and I also experience muscle mass loss. Presently having uti. Investigation shows- my uric acid is 6.7. testosterone level is 264 and prolactin is 33.5. In july hba1c was 6.1 and in nov 15 it was 5.7. Few years back B12 is on lower side. I wanted to know is there any diet changes or further tests are needed.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I'm surfing from high blood pressure but I take some time 50mg or 100mg sex manforce tablet. Is it harmful or not for me?
I have black darks on face since last few years, I have tried lots of medicines but didn't got the black spots away, please help.
My weight is 75kg I am doing daily 30 min power yoga no diet how much month it take to loose weight.
I just want to know the diet to follow daily to maintain good health and to maintain my face glow. Please advice.
Type of material (silver amalgam vs. Resin composite).
Location in the mouth.
Occlusion (how the teeth come together).
So, while occasionally a filling can last a lifetime, that is not the norm. Just like nearly all other medical appliances and devices, they can and do wear out. It is a myth that all fillings will last forever.