Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Premanand PanothYour feedback matters!
I am taking wysolone 10, 2 times daily continuously for past 18 months as I have infected with vasculitis Churg-Strauss syndrome. Some doctors say to stop it cause it may effect my kidney. I have tested my 24 hrs urine albumin and it is high upto 241. What should I do?
Hello I want to make my skin look completely healthy and vibrant please advice what diet should I follow? Thanks.
I am having dark circles around my eyes since last 4 years. They become very dark certain times. And it looks like a deep hole around eye balls. please tell some home remedy or medication tube.
Hi I have dark spots on my check Can you suggest some creams and homeopathy medics to control them thank you.
I am 17 years old ,my skin colour is white but due to excess of oil production in my face It becomes black and looks like I haven't washed my face itself So please give some suggestions to look better and control it.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from pimples. I have oily skin ,this summer my face was too much tanned because of humidity. Dark circles are formed on my face at that place pimples are came again and again. My face was totally tanned looking not good. I recently purchased dermaroller 0.5 mm .please suggest me what is the best dermaroller for my skin (0.25,0.5,0.75,1.0,1.5)please suggest me pre and post dermaroller tips and fast heeling gels or creams without any damage. I am asking this question two times but no one cannot given full information about my problem. My face have now dark black on my skin surface. My color was changed. Please suggest me for speed recovery. What is the best dermaroller and best cream for pre and post dermaroller. Thank you doctor.
I am 22 year of age recently I infected by chicken pox, now there are too many black spotted show in my body. Please give a right medicine to clear black spot.
How to get rid of scabies in scalp? Using shikakai but no use. Permethrin lotion giving temporary relief for some time. Running out of bottle. And am getting holes in face. My doc suggested me eukroma cream to apply on face at night for pigmentation. Does it cause holes? I am confused. Seeking for your medical assistance. thanks very much.
Scars are referred to as marks left on the skin or body tissue, caused by an accident or injury. Scars are part of the natural healing process that takes place after an injury. When the white blood cells attack bacteria, they cause physical changes to the underlying skin cells around the area, thereby leading to the formation of a scar.
There are different types of scars, caused due to different factors. Some of the commonly occurring scars are:
1) Atrophic scars - These types of scars are flat against the upper layer of the skin. This type of scarring is caused by hyperpigmentation and is marked by discolored parts and patches of the skin. Initially, they are red, dark and raised. With the help of medicines and passage of time, they gradually fade away.
2) Hypertrophic scars - These types of scars appear to be elevated or raised and are caused as a result of a disparity in the production of collagen (connective tissues). These scars do not extend beyond the outline of the original wound, and can remain for a period 2-5 years. Hypertrophic scars turn flatter and paler with the course of time and with the help of requisite medication.
3) Keloid scars - Keloid scars tend to appear when the skin goes through an aggressive healing process. This causes thick, dark, clustered scars to form, which are often in contrast with the surrounding skin. Secretion of excess collagen on the affected area can also be a cause of keloid scars. Although medications are used, the most effective way to remove keloid scars is through surgery.
4) Scar contractures - This type of scar is caused due to burns. Burns present on the joints and creases stiffen the affected area, causing difficulty in movement and flexibility. Deep contracture scars may in some cases lead to dysfunctions in nervous and muscular activities.
5) Acne scars - Acne and pimples are acute skin problems, and the marks they leave behind are long lasting. Acne scars are caused due to severe acne and show differing patterns when it comes to their shape, type, and depth. In fact, the treatment for acne scars varies depending on these factors. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I have some kind of black tyoe big but not deep hole. Its very minor deep. What should I do? Can I apply soframaeycein? Or what should I do? Is it dangerous?
I am 21 old female on my face there is a freckles since 2year. I want to know how can I get rid of it?
There r some black marks on my forehead. It's because of sunscreen. I used No marks cream n 2-3 other creams like it. Bt no result. So please prescribe me.
I have sun tanning on face for a long time. Used azelaic acid. No improvement. Kindly suggest some remedy. Any other precautions.
My skin is rough and dry during winter. Moisturizer works for very few time. Oily during summer. Please advise.
I am using no scar cream & I didn't take sunscreen with it. I am civil engineer. So,I used to be under sunlight. One of my friend says it cause some side effects after some year. Is it really damage my skin? If yes kindly give me a remedy and alternate cream without side effects and without sunscreen. Help me. Thank you in advance.
I have marks on upper legs, I feel much pain for those, and want to solved that problem but how to solve the problem.
1. You should have plenty of water to avoid dehydration during summer
2 .Fruit such as watermelon, orange, sweet lime muskmelon, grape have more water . They help you to stay healthy
3.Please avoid eating outside it may damage your skin such as pimple or oily skin.
4. Please wash your face twice a day.
5. Please apply sunscreen SPF 35 to avoid sunburn.