Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello doctor i have a male child who born in 2003 now we are again plan for a baby but having obstacls i have low sperm count and my wife have some hormones problem she had manustral problem what to do Please reply
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
Hello. I hd a sexual contact wid my bfnd aftr dat I found vry burning conditions in my vagina. Also blood passed along urine. Nd these burns are seriously vry painful. Pls suggest something gud.
I am getting my periods on time for 4-5 days every months without getting any monthly break in getting period. Me and my partner wanted to have child now and we were trying from last 3 months but unable to conceive. Could you please help us out on what could be the reason for this?
I ovulated on 2nd and have been trying to conceive. Frm d very nxt day I have been experiencing pms kind of symptoms like tingling sensation in d breasts and pain in d legs. Is ths a sign that I have not conceived? Very worried had a lot of expectation ths month.
Can I conceive with a retroverted uterus? My gynec put me on Clomid and after trigger shot I ovulated on 17th day. Took duphaston from. 21 april to, 25th April. But got my periods on 29th April. My hsg test is normal. I had given birth to a boy 8 years ago I lost him last year in accident pls help me. I had a surgical abortion in2011 opted by me only. My husband results are normal. Will I conceive again. I am 5 feet and 61kg taking THYRONORM 50 mg the is 3.9 as of now.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.