Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prema ThiraviarajYour feedback matters!
Helo Dr. Jb se i-pill li h befor one year Periods time se nhi aate h kbi to one month late ho jate h or stomach bhi bda ho gya h or Headache nd Constipation ki problem bhi hoti h.
My wife is 19 years old and wo 1.5 month se pregnant thi but uske baad uske period shuru ho gaye the test karane ke baad pata chala ke baccha kharab ho gaya h and usko DNC karani padi. Bacche ke kharab hone ka reason kya tha.
It. S my relative problem. Her Name Ratna Ghosh-Age-38 Last month menstrual period was continued 6-7 days i.e 12 March to 17 March in very small quantity. Period not started this month till to day. What can She do? Is she conceived? Her last Period Dates are: December-20, January-14, February-13 and March-12.
I and my Girlfriend had an protected sex yesterday. She had a very painful experience. What should I do so that I and my girlfriend can enjoy the sex life.
Hi, Question Behalf Of My Sister, My Sister is Pregnant of 5 Months, Guide What was Good Food To Take And Food items to avoid totally and other tips please.
Good evening all doctors Please help me !!!!! mere wife ko mc timing ka problem hai ayurvedik medicine bhi chala kar dekh liya thik nahi ho raha hai age 22year hai & 1 child hai 3.5yrs ka, wait bhi jyada ho gaya hai 70kg above
Hello doctors I have a problem in urine a blood is coming from urine &its pain full what can I do pls suggest I am a male 30 years this problem is last 10 days when I have discharge in bed its pain starts pls help.
My friend age 24. Monthly menses 3-5 days. But she have problem bcoz 2 days only menses coming. Is it any problem? What solutions for that.
Hi I'm Wardahtul. I went cliff jumping into water few days ago. The drop was about 5meters. I felt my under a bit hurt after the jump. Could I have harmed my uterus with the water impact? I got a little bleeding straight after and a little bit more a day later. But then suddenly it stopped (bleeding less than two days). Am I having my period? Fyi, I have irregular period.
My wife menstruation start from noon on 19/7/2016 and stop on 24/7/16 so which time I have to contact to have conceive ?
People who had most of their daily exposure to even moderately bright light in the morning had a significantly lower body mass index than those who had most of their light exposure later in the day.
"The earlier this light exposure occurred during the day, the lower individuals’ body mass index," said co–lead author Kathryn Reid, research associate professor of neurology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. "The later the hour of moderately bright light exposure, the higher a person’s BMI."
The influence of morning light exposure on body weight was independent of an individual’s physical activity level, caloric intake, sleep timing, age or season. It accounted for about 20 percent of a person’s BMI.
"Light is the most potent agent to synchronize your internal body clock that regulates circadian rhythms, which in turn also regulate energy balance," said study senior author Phyllis C. Zee, M.D. "The message is that you should get more bright light between 8 a.m. and noon." About 20 to 30 minutes of morning light is enough to affect BMI.
My wife is 25 years old. She is pregnant. Now 8th month start. Albumin and pus cell present in report, hb 8.2. Now what care?
Hi I am 25 year old .I got married a month ago. I want to reduce weight have pcod.Can anyone guide for weight loss ?
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.
Hello. Sir,mam. I am a married and I have one kid 7 month old, and my wife last month (January) 10th first period but only 3 day's but I am sex with my wife after period but she is not period now what we can do sir, mam.we don't want now pregnancy please tell me any solution for how to get period, we feel very scary now becoz any affect get my baby please give me solution.
1. Eat something every 2 – 3 hrs constantly. Stomach should be always busy digesting & absorbing something so that metabolic rate becomes higher burning stored fat. Never starve otherwise body holds on fats & Carbohydrates (energy source for emergency)
2. Consume 1 fistful of dry fruits everyday
3. Once in a week replace a meal with only boiled or steamed veg / fruits.
4. Eat fruits prior to meal, as your body gets all the goodness of fruits.
5. Drink 1 glass of water while going to take shower. Its good for blood circulation
1. Avoid deep fried food items (If unavoidable can be taken as first thing in the morning
2. Avoid sweets (you can have 1 piece of sweet in the morning or afternoon instead of fruit, specially do not have sweet with any of the meals; have it as a separate meal)
3. Do not use Ghee on Chapattis, does not add any value.
4. Don’t discard the skin of the fruits & veg. Soak them in salty water for ½ an hour to undo the most of chemical preservatives
5. Never take shower immediately after meals