Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PremaYour feedback matters!
Had a miscarriage in december. Hubby is using steroids now. What can we use to fall pregnant faster.
My self Pradip Ojha I have a O ve blood group and my wife is having B-ve blood group. Can you please convey any mis happenings for this instance pre and post pregnancy. Adding to the same is there any effects on the new born?
Hi, I am 27 years old, I am having pocs. It's been 1 month and 15 days didn't got period. Want to conceive. What should I do?
Is post menopausal condition related to cardiac problems like palpitation, uneven heart beat, suppression in chest, sudden increase in heartbeat?
I am 21/F and have a problem of irregular menstruation since i was 15. How much ever i workout my weight keeps on increasing and i weigh 100kgs right now! currently, on my gyno's advice, i am on OCP- ovral g, i get my periods with it but as soon as i leave it, to test any improvements, i again stop getting my periods! my weight and my periods are a huge issue for me now. Pls help!
Hi doc am 21 years old and 14 weeks pregnant my babies nuchal thickness is 2.1 and trisomy 21 risk ratio is 1: 109 cut off risk is 1: 250 is it normal? Am worried.
Post-pregnancy weight can be difficult to get rid of. It is a gradual process and often takes time. Experts are of the view that hormonal imbalance and a sudden increase in the diet are the major cause of the additional weight. This being said, shedding weight is possible if a consistent effort is made on a daily basis. Here is a list of hat tips to get you started:
- Walk every day: Walking 5 minutes a day does the world of good in the endeavor of shedding weight. Post the 6-week check-up after the arrival of the baby, the duration of walking can be increased. Brisk walking for half an hour can help the body to weight as much as 300 calories a day.
- Weight training- Weight training is one of the best forms of exercise to lose weight quickly. If hitting a gym is a problem, a personal trainer can be hired for working out. Certain exercises such as lifting small weights, doing lunges is a good way to start.
- Breastfeed: Breastfeeding for a time duration of 30-45 minutes (about3-4 times a day) helps to lose 600-800 calories per day. Some women even report of shedding all their extra weight just through breastfeeding. This is by far the easiest way of losing weight.
- Say no to calories- Calories, by all means, will have to be avoided. Certain fast food items such as soda, chocolate, and chips should not be consumed at all. Instead, meals rich in nutrient, fresh vegetable, fruits, whole grains etc. should be consumed on a daily basis.
- Frequent meals- 2 to 3 heavy meals a day are detrimental to a person trying to shed weight. Frequent meals, on the other hand, maintain a steady blood sugar level, reduce the tendency of over-eating and do not let fat store in the body.
- Frequent naps- Studies show that frequent naps can help a great deal of weight. It reduces the craving of eating food with high calorie. It also revitalizes the metabolism and refrains a person from long term self-deprivation. Naps will also help to gather enough energy to perform other physical activities.
- Healthy snacks- Home-made snacks containing whole wheat, low-fat milk and yogurt are good snack options for post pregnancy weight loss. These snacks block hormones that are responsible for storage of fat in the body.
- Yoga or meditation- Yoga has proved to be extremely effective for women trying to shed post-pregnancy weight. It especially helps in toning down the fat in the upper and lower abdomen which is extremely difficult to get rid of. Yoga also relaxes the mind and helps to focus more.
- Consumption of warm water- Drinking warm water after every meal serves two purposes.
- It doesn’t let the fat store inside the body.
- It helps in better digestion. It has to be ensured that the water is mildly warm and drinkable.
- Avoid stress- Nurturing a baby is exhausting enough. Stress on top of this can be disastrous. It leads to depression resulting into junk eating. It has to be ensured that stress is avoided by engaging in activities such as cooking, painting or listening to music.
Known from vedhic periods.
Hi Doctor, I am a mother, live in delhi. My baby is 1 year old. He kiked on my chest while feeding milk. Now I am feeling pain and there is something tight in my right side chest. So please tell me what can I do to free from this problem.
Thanks for your reply Doctor. I want to give following information to you. 1. Married for 3 years 2. My Pregnancy occurs naturally, without any special treatment. 3. I have High BP for last 2 years. I'm taking stamlo 5 for that issue. BP is about normal now. 4. I had delayed period issue (4-8 days late) 5. Trying to conceive from Sep 2015.5. My Last LMP was on 13.11. 2015.6. Urine Test (Positive) 5.1. 16 7.08. 1.16- Bleeding (1st) Small amount. Visit Dr. Medicine Started: Stamlo-5, Cosklot500 (When bleeding up to 3 days) Progynova 2mg. Susten sr 200, Zofer 4, 8.12. 01.16- Bleeding (2nd) Small amount. 9.13. 01.16- USG - Heart Sound of embryo found. Bleeding (3rd) Small amount. 10.15. 01.16 MHR bio started. 10.19. 02.16- Bleeding Medium amount (4th) 11.20. 02.16-Bleeding Small amount (5th) 12. No pain when bleeding Dr. I am Worried about the Bleeding issue. Will it harm the baby? What other care should I take now? Do you suggest any medicine? Please advice me doctor.
I am 20 year girl I like masturbating and in night I feel like fuck my brother cock, sometimes his cock will be erected,I always use to watch his cock and I use to wear his dress in night and he will not put undergarments in night, his cock will be clearly seen How can I control it?
I just inserted my finger in my girlfriend's vaginal opening and she got an itching sensation near her opening! Will it worry us?
I'm 51 years old female I was having monthly periods regularly till may 2016 But after that I did not get the period I think it is due to menopause How do l know for sure Do I need to get any test done If yes what.
Is it possible for a person to contract an STD if she or he is having sex with more than one person at a time but neither of the partners has an STD?
Hi, I am 30. From last week itching and irritation was in vagina and some blood was passing and after consulting doctor I had medicines and the bleeding has stopped but white liquid is passing with some thick skinny type small parts of white colour which never before I had with sever itching and I also want to concieve for second time so I wanted to know that is it normal or not.
Hi goodmrng Dr. I am paul n my friend is sunita she does not have monthly period she used to after two or three month she has checked up already if she take medicine then she used to have monthly waist if she stop taking medicine then its stays same.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!