Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Prem LathaYour feedback matters!
Should multivitamins be taken on regular basis or it should be cycled over a certain period of time?
I got baby in 14th dec 2015 & I had sex without protection on 9th march and now I hv doubt if I get pregnant again but I do not want to get pregnant again so can I have UNWANTED 72 please please please reply soon so that if I can have this medicine I wil; take within 48hrs please help me to get rid of it please tel me if there is any other solution please .
I am 18 years old girl. Meri problem yeah hai ki 23 -09-2016 ko mene apne boyfriend ke saath sex kia usne pressurely insert kia that penis or ussi din raat ko mere periods aa gye heavy flow ho ra hai blood ka. Or dard bhi bhot hai pehle itna dard ni hota tha periods aane pe. What should I do for this. Kuch big problem toh nhi hai? Please suggest me fast. 20 years female from Greater Noida asked I am 18 years old girl. Meri problem yeah hai ki 23 -09-2016 ko mene apne boyfriend ke saath sex kia usne pressurely insert kia that penis or ussi din raat ko mere periods aa gye heavy flow ho ra hai blood ka. Or dard bhi bhot hai pehle itna dard ni hota tha periods aane pe. Mene vagina ke andr dkha ta skin fati hui ti or PD ki wazah se or dard kar raha hai. Toh kya mai PD ke khatam hone ka wait karu tab shayad dard kaam ho jye or dard and Jo skin fat gayi hai dheere2 sahi ho jaye ya checkup karau? Kuch big problem toh nhi hai? Please suggest me fast.
Hi all! My period started this past Friday and I have had the weirdest symptoms to date. I kept getting weird tingling sensations in my head, face and back of the head and neck. Then I would feel weird sensations in my legs. I woke up early in the morning with a pain my left knee. Then I started.
I'm infected with syphilis for past one year I already took 6 penidure 12lac injections weekly once but its not been cured.
My ovulation day is 28 th day of LMP having period cycle 40 days 19th day after ovulation i observed low bleeding like 1 or 2 drops with back pains is this a period or implantiion bleeding yesterday i checked pregnency test it is negative.
I'm having tummy pain while my periods and sometimes so tired and back pain while period please suggest me some medicine or exercise or home remedy fr this.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"
This month my menstrual flow was less what does it means, was it normal to have scanty in flow or any problem?
I had an unprotected episode which did not result in intercourse. But both of us suspect that it accidentally did touch on the vagina. It was the 18th day of my last cycle (13- 18 November). When shall I expect my my period in december. I am tensed because of a yellow discharge today. Kindly guide me.
I have a problem with my health. I am feeling unhealthy always. I can't work at all. What shall I do?
Sorry for saying that. I am in very big problem my girlfriend period is on 5th January and we had sex on 9th January during her period without any protection and next day morning on10th January i gave her unwanted 72 after taking this medicine she got her period on 16th janury it was last for only one day and her actual date is 5th ferburay now today 18th she still didn't got her actual period what is the reason for late period? and aslo she test HcG home pregnancy test it was nagetive. Is she pregnant or it could be due to weakness problem? i need solution she will get her period on 5 or not? please need help.
Maybe you're just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby's birth to happen at a specific time.
Please note that you can not predict a time frame and sometimes it takes time to conceive. Have patience and here are some tips which can help:
The biggest secret to getting pregnant faster is knowing when you ovulate (release an egg from your ovary). Think of the egg as a bull's-eye and the sperm as arrows. One of the arrows has to hit the bull's-eye in order for you to get pregnant. If you notice that you have irregular periods over the course of several months, pinpointing ovulation could be difficult. Ask your doctor for advice.
Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
If you have a regular cycle of 28 days, days 12 to 16 days are said to be a woman's most fertile period counting from the first day of cycle.
Sperm have their best shot at fertilizing an egg when they're healthy, strong, and plentiful. Several things can help your partner get his sperm supply in fighting shape:
- Cut back on alcohol (studies show that drinking daily can reduce testosterone levels and sperm counts and raise the number of abnormal sperm)
- Quit tobacco and recreational drugs (these can cause poor sperm function)
- Eat enough of certain key nutrients – like zinc, folic acid, calcium, and vitamins C and D – that help create plentiful, strong, wiggly sperm
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas, and hot baths, since heat kills sperm.