Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prem KumarYour feedback matters!
There is lot of pain in back side of leg and upper thigh. It increases too much during 1st two days of period along with back pain.
I have bone marrow aspiration today. After that I feel pain in my right leg as the test was in right part. Should I take narcodol tablet?
I have pain in morning specially back. Last three years my platelets too low which treatment done in saint Stephen hospital and take bone marrow sample. Doctors found the reason of low plates - immunity thombopia para (ITP. Before this treatment no pain realize in my body.
I am 63 years old retired woman from hyderabad, from past so many days I have pain in right side of my hip .it is very painful and swelling on that when I do message little bit relief but it is not completely free from pain. 2 years back I had urine infection and my from so many year I had a pain in my legs from hip to toe full nerve is have pain. Kindly suggest what to do first and to which doctor should I visit. Sumathy.
I am working in 20 degrees temperature throughout the year in day time for 8 hours average. I have esonophile of 5.7.i always feel that my hand and feet are internally collapse. So what prevention and change I should obey to avoid any kind of health related issues from the above situation.
My wife with d age about 32 years had a regular problem with legs pain n back pain ,pain starts from backside left leg till left thighs low level. please help.
I am facing back pain at spinal, every 3 days am facing dis problem, am sitting min 8 hrs in office daily, what should I do?
Iam 31 years old male and I have left hand shoulder pain in last 30 days. So pls tell me wat should I do?
Having weakness, headache, weakness while traveling, muscular pain in leg mostly in night and also memory loss. please suggest. Patient of BV and diabetes since 25 yrs.Please tell.
My problem is if I walk for Long distance or I stand for longer time at night time while sleeping My legs are paining a lot. My age is just 26 only. Why I am facing these problem.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.