Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PremYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years of age. I am suffering from sex problem such as quickly erection of sperms. Pls help me Suggest me.
I am suffering from cold and nose block wen I get up in morning so kindly suggest me natural remedies.
I am 26 year male. I am thin. What should I try for fat. And I am facing continuously cough problem how to get rid?
In our body there were no pain in our body. Then there was a injury and blood could not stop and person leading to death. In our body what happen blood could not stop.
My urine is not passing out as it was passing from last 2 days but did not have any pain sir what I have to do.
My wife suffered fever and joint pain on 4th September. After only one day taking medicine her fever had gone. But pain continues till now and the main concern is that she is complaining acute pain in her left shoulder, neck maximum left portion. As per these symptoms please suggest some medicine and specialist by which she can be cured.
I have no problem but some time rapid heart beats that happens just for 2 second twice or thrice in a day on weekly and feel weakness sometimes when I do not take proper diet, I am working person. Last year I had miscarriage as well.
How often should I masturbate? I generally masturbate 2-3 times in week. Does it have any diverse effect?
I have uncircumcised penis. The frenulum is attached to the foreskin and the tip of the penis because of which the foreskin does not fully come back. What is the medication?
I have antiverted and antiflexed uterus. Size bulky. Endometrial-echo-complex is distortrd and illdefined and measured 4-5 mmin thinkness. Ahypoechoic mass with low level echoos, measuring approx. 36mmx31 mm is size inthe anteror wall of uterus. Overies (both) are normal size and echotexture. I am 64 years old women please Suggest what I should do.
I am having headache from 5-6 days I don't know the reason sometime looks like its due to my eyesight getting weaker, or due to lack of sleep, can it be dangerous?
Hello Dr. Mera VDRL test or TPHA test positive aaye hai and value is 320 but maine net main syphilis k bare main padna Jo isptums btaye the aisa kuch bhi Nahin hua mujhe or 2 saal pehle Mera operation hua tha appendix ka us time meri sari reports normal aai the or meri wife pregnant hai 2mahine se uski report normal hain.
I want to sleep but I am unable to sleep whenever I want to sleep in midday and bcz of this problem headache becomes too much. Please advice me for getting good sleep.
I'm 20 years old and my penis erects upto 9 inches. And it is quite thick, around 2 inches. Like literally! I recently had sex with my girlfriend. She enjoyed alot but complained me about a thing. A day after we had sex, she showed me her vaginas and it was swollen up as fuck, it was fully opened up and widened up. And then she asked me to have sex with her again but this time in her butt and the same happened again, it was swollen up. She had a lot of pain for around 6 days until she went to the doctor and got herself checked up. I'm afraid I have a too big penis. Do you think I should have a surgery or something? I don't want my future wife to be unsatisfied.
Hi this is chelian I lost my energy while having masturbation and cub is come with in One mins. Is it harmful for my future life and is there any treatment for my problem? Can any one tell me plzz.
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.