Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preethi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. PreethiYour feedback matters!
I am 20 I have carrying angle in both hands are there exercises to cure it I have my main medical due on 19 dec so help me out.
My wife was pregnant & she gave birth to a lovely boy two months back. The delivery was done through operation. She was fine until few days back, but now she is having severe pain in her back. What should we do.
I am 23 years old, I always feel pain in my souls of heals and back of heals when I walk more, play, and stand for long time, this problem is occurring from last 3 months, my weight is 72 and height is 5 ft 6 inch.
I am 22 years old male, I have a bit sprain in my shoulders (most probably due to sleep in a lousy posture last night), I do pushups in the evening (but I dont think it would have any significant impact). I applied some volini, but still I need to study for tomorrows exam, any suggestions?
I have a sitting job so I have to work 9 hours that's why I have back pain. So give me any solution for control back pain?
I am 56 years old, Female, I am having back pain and sometimes my legs will be paining me for the past one years, I went for scanning. Below is the details of the report Lumbo-Sacral there is straitening of the normal lumbar lordosis presumably due to muscle spasm from pain. Marginal osteophytes are seen on all the demonstrated vertebrae. There is narrowing of L3/4 disk space. There remaining outlined vertebral bodies, disk spaces, pedicle and posterior elements are within normal limits. Conclusion: Lumbar spondylosis.
I am a 47 years old woman and I have a problem of visible nerves in my legs near thighs and behind knees and also in hands. Those are painful too. What is this problem and how to treat.
I am 70 year old. Though I am keeping sound health however I am suffering from knee pain. In fact no swelling but getting tiredness even after 200meters walk. Feeling as if I have to lift leg with power that give me tiredness. Knee is also paining. Feeling little heaviness in leg. I do all pranayam regularly since more then 10 years. I am overweight. My weight is 86 kg. Kindly advice.
Pain in the joints can be caused by a number of reasons such as ligament injuries, bruises, inflammation, arthritis etc. However, it is usually associated elderly people. While some cases of joint pain can be diagnosed as symptoms of a particular problem, others often go undiagnosed. In such cases homeopathy is a great option to look at.
Homeopathy does not base itself solely on a medical diagnosis but takes into consideration the patient’s overall physical and mental health as well. Homeopathy is also a preferred form of treatment for such problems as it has negligible side effects.
Some of the common homeopathic remedies for joint pain are:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus tox is the most commonly prescribed homeopathic medicines for joint pain. It is especially beneficial to those who experience a worsening of the pain after rest and feel that the pain improves on moving the limb. This sort of pain is usually worst in the mornings after waking up from sleep.
- Bryonia Alba: This homeopathic remedy is often prescribed in cases where joint pain is aggravated by any kind of motion and resting the limb provides relief. This sort of pain is typically associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal conditions where the joints have been eroded. Bryonia Alba may also be used when there is inflammation around the joint.
- Ledum Pal: Joint pain that is associated with gout can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. Ledum Pal is also used for pain in smaller joints that is accompanied by swelling. The patient may also complain of the affected joints feeling ‘hot’.
- Causticum: Severe joint pain that is relieved by exposure to heat can be treated with causticum. Patients who benefit from this remedy often find that exposure to cold can worsen their symptoms.
- Arnica Montana: Arnica is most homeopaths’ go-to medicine for injuries, bruises and pains that result from an injury. Arnica is also beneficial in cases where all the joints of the body hurt and the patient also complains of soreness.
- Actea Spicata: Pain that affects the joints of the hand can be treated efficiently with actea spicata. This homeopathic remedy is especially beneficial for wrist pain that may or may not be accompanied by swelling. In such cases, the slightest movement or exertion may aggravate the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is a great remedy for joint pain that moves from one joint to another. In some cases, this shifting of pain can be so sudden as to feel like an electric shock.
Above medicines are helpful for joint pains but proper homoeopathic constitutional medicines can cause miracles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!