Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Hello sir/mam she is my mother and she has back pain. Pain start while she sit or going to stand she is too busy woman. She manage all. Give me advice so that she become well. Thankyou.
I sit for 10 hours a day in the office. I go to gym daily. When I go to bed suddenly my waist starts having pain. What should I do?
I have continuous back pain, I have done mri xray everything but it did not work, when ever I change my body posture my gets sudden pain then it becomes ok after some time, plzz tell me solution.
My wife is 65 years and 70 kg weight is suffering from osteoarthritis in both knees and doctors have advised knee replacement surgery. Recently an orthopaedic doctor started steroid MEDROL 4 MG every alternate day along with some Homeopathic medicines. She has considerable relief in stiffness and pain. Kindly advise whether steroids can be continued. If so how long. What adverse affects can the steroids have. She is already taking medicine NEBISTAR and dytor 5 for her Heart problem.
My mother has disk problem. Unke 4 manke back k hile hue he then wt should we do . She had a lot of pain in spinal cord due to disk problem even she cannot bent or cant do work .So please give me some suggestions what should we do please?
I have L4, L5 disc bulging problem , some time it pains me that I am unable to move also , How to recover from this. Please help me out.
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.