Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preetha MadhanYour feedback matters!
I am 37 year old lady, hypothyroidic on 125 mcg thyronorm, I have small pimple on inner labia of vagina, and extremely itching, and white discharge for 5 years, remedy please.
My wife age 38 is suffering with diabetes,thyroid since last 2 years. She taking allopathic medicine. Would you suggest ayervedic medicine
The test of whole abdomen ultrasound tell about the pregnancy or not? If I want to check my pregnancy then go for whole abdomen ultrasound?
Hi I am 3 month pregnant. I am feeling prob if constipation. Isabghol can be eaten during pregnancy for constipation. please advice.
Dear Dr's hello Dr. meri wife ko 24 Oct 2016 ko baby hua hai. So Ab hum yeh janana chatai hai ki ab hum kab Sex kr saktai hain aur Sex krtai huai kin baton ka dhiyan rakhai kiyon abhi meri wife ki delivery hui hai. Please ans thoda detail mai dijia ga thanks.
My periods have late for 10 days, is there any problems about pregnancy I have checked it was negative result of pregnancy, should I wait or meet any doctor, please suggest needful.
Hi She's not properly in periods evry time to time And during prds she got much pain & itchy in vagina and felling very weakness in body please suggest me asap.
" I miss my periods I am quite fat my usg report said that I am having tiny cyst in both the ovary and the midline endometrial echo of mine is thick how to recover from it please help"
I delivered 2 and a half months back. We haven't had sex for almost my entire pregnancy. Now while trying to have sex. I find very uncomfortable. Pain, and also tight, burning sensation.
Is this possible that meningitis can transferred from mother to her child, if yes then what is the precautions to prevent from this disease to child.
My wife is in 7th month of pregnancy, usually she has a low BP (110/70) but during recent check up the BP was found to be 150/90. doctor have prescribed Labetelol and Zolpidem for 7 days. She is a working lady. Staying alone. Please suggest what care should be taken and how we plan ahead.
She had her periods before a week. and after the completion of her periods I had unprotected sex with her and I am definitely sure my sperm is ejaculated in her. At the very next moment I gave her an ipill. After the intake of pill in next two days she again came in periods. But the period was not of blood it was blood but with it a sticky substance yellowish in color was coming out. Her date was 10 at dat day. and now today it's 15 date of next month and still she haven't been in her periods. We are worried Doctor please help.
I and my wife are virgin. Unable to penetrate penis in her vagina. She makes her body very tight and put her hand on vagina when I am going to insert my penis. She resist me and push me and fear of pain. Due to this unable to do sex.Please tell.
Current generation dads are super dads!!! Studies have shown that fathers have increased the time they spend with their children by 300% since 1970s. Our young dads are determined to do all that is needed for the baby. They are present to support their spouses and start planning the room, clothes and stay of the baby well before the arrival date.
There is a lot of talk about how mums should prepare for the baby’s arrival, however dads often need to fight it out with no actual step by step guide or a counseling session for the same.
Following are some tips for our dads to be:
1) Accept your changing partner: Pregnancy is a hormonally charged state. It may bring about irritability, negative emotions, physical limitations, etc. Your job is to support your pregnant partner emotionally and physically. You need to offer practical help-like doing household chores, picking and dropping from work, etc.
2) Keep yourself well informed: You should be well informed about the progress of the pregnancy. Accompany your partner for doctor check-ups, ultrasounds, and extra tests. Help your partner cope up with extra medicines.
3) Know about symptoms and signs of labor: You need to be aware of the danger signals of pregnancy. Keep yourself well contactable all the time. Keep your car well fueled.
4) Chalk out your finances: You need to be prepared by the hospital expenses well in time. Have a black and white budget to help you cope up with the increasing expenditure.
5) Pack hospitals bags: You need to be ready with the essentials which may include important documents, insurance papers, credit cards, mobile phones, batteries, etc.
6) Apply for paternity leave: You have to be there to support the new mom. Make an active effort in baby care– from nappy change to baby bath to baby shopping etc.
The more you do, the more you will discover your take at fathering.