Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenYour feedback matters!
Hello sir my father have the problem of back pain so it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me. Thank you very much.
My both knees are giving pain at sleep. I cannot sleep on sides but only on flat position. Please advise.
I have thyroid and my weight and fat has shoot up veryuch in past few months I need a suggestion on my diet to get back to normal? I also want to consult about my sexual health regarding this that I have very tight pennis foreskin and it pains to pull it back what should I do?
Sir my right knee (ACL) ligament was tore while playing. So I took treatment and get it reconstruct through a doctor. He inserted screw in knee. Now 10th month is going on after operations. But still I am having pain in my knee when I sit in latrine. Specially after running or if I stand for more than an hour. I did many exercises also for this. I am in army so I have to do hard work. Please advise me some medicine or exercise s to overcome this stiffness of knee. In running I have no problem but I have problem in fully bend of leg.
I am a field person as a marketing executive, last five years. I feel low back pain for last few months in the morning and night time. What I do?
Having pain in right hand fingers during night and early morning. My finger joints gives me trouble in the night. When I exercise for some time, I gets reliefs. I am 70 and quite healthy except these problem. May I know main causes.
Hi, i am 30 years old. Last 4 l have suffering stomach problems. Within one year 10 kg waitloss. Normally no stomach pain. Stool is toxic and smell. Gas and bloating. Nerves and joints pain. Sleeping is not good. Please advice.
My fasting glucose level is 112 today, am I diabetic? M feeling pain in both knee and both side of back, from 4 days m feeling frequent urination. Is it any serious?
Sir my age is 81 and for the past 2 months my two legs are swelling at the evening of the day and in the morning the swelling decreases. If you press the foot it is hard. And I am using amlongat 5mg for pressure. Please advise me what to do?
I am 52 year old man. From 2 days I have pain in right mendibal bone and pain in chewing and eating. Pl guide me that how this pain create and what I have to do?
From Sunday I am suffering from acute lower back pain due to which I am not able to move from bed. The pain started after I pushed a load and still it pains when I get up.
I am 37 years old, my legs from thigh to toe getting pain from last 6 months. What the medicine you suggest for me.?
Hi, My wife had a small accident 1.5 years back and she injured her back due to which she is having pain now also whenever she is going for a walk or driving or sits continuously for long. Kindly provide the suggestion and I do not want any medicine since it just reduces the pain but I want permanent relief from the problem
I am 27 and having severe body ache. I am not able to sit for more than half an hour as my back aches alot and can not walk for more than half a km. As m getting bad leg ache. I think it is due to pre-menstrual issues. Though, I got my periods today and still getting this issue. Kindly suggest.
I have a minor fracture in my left elbow. Doctor suggest me plaster for a month but I also contact a ayurvedic clinic they suggest me for regular oil massage. I need help. I want to go with ayurveda. please suggest me right opinion.
Dear sir Every evening I have pain in my head (headache) and also pain in legs in night and I cant sleep properly over night.
Sir I am over weight I got thyroid issue I am taking medicine for that as well still my weight is increasing plus all my bone's are paining I am not able to pick my one year daughter as well. Sleeping disorder as well. Kindly help.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time.