Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen KumarYour feedback matters!
Need urgent advice on small kidney stones, want to get rid of them without operation. Please reply in pain.
I have a digestion problem, and feeling lazy most of the time and there is also a urine problem with me after half an hour of drinking water, I have to go for urine discharge. Pls suggest me the solution of these problems.
I am 69 years old. I take medicines for BP and Prostrate. Of late I am not getting good erection. It does not sustain. Can you help me out what to do. Thanks.
I have 6 weeks pregnancy. I have burning urination with 2 time bleeding in urine. My doctor advise me tab nifnext SR. I completed 5 days course, but no positive result found. Urine culture is positive with organism escherichia coli. First line antibiotics is gentamicin sensitive. Second line is netilmicin and third line antibiotics is tobramycin sensitive.
Hi. My father is 78 years old and he is paralysed left side effected left arm and leg from 2013. And regular problem cough and urine no control. Many time he is infected lungs or urine. Even today also infection suddenly coming fever with shivering. Cbc and urine test are done both reports are showing infection. My family doctor provide medicine lucipro 250mg daily 3 times. But one days ok and next increase same problem. Please any one advice me my further
I have doubt regarding the color of my urin, since 2 days it is yellow in color, is there anything to worry or is it normal?
Having urge to pass urine every hour and while passing it, I have a burning sensation. Also the urine quantity is little and yellow. I don't normally eat any food sugar related however I like to eat chocolate bars everyday. Please tell me what should I do and what homeopathy medicines should I take to cure it?
My husband has small stone in left kidney recent health checkup. One doctor suggests contiflo od .4 mg tablet daily once. I heard something about this medicine causes some side effects. Is this medicine advisable or not. He has no urine problem, I mean he passed urine easily. And also he doesn't have any pain also. And one more thing is he suffered hypothyroidism problem. He used medicine for this problem. He used thyronorm 75 mcg daily one once. We are very confused about contiflo tablet. Please suggest contiflo used or not?
I'm 31 years old female suffering from dysurea and frequent urination since my second cesarean surgery please tell me solution.
I am 31 years male. I urinate properly but at end of urinating when I apply some pressure some urine come out. H/O multiple sclerosis since 2009.
According to my doc. He said me to have urine test. Culture test. Vdrl test. All of which is negative. But still whn I urine it gives a burning pain. I pee for nearly a minute. And I pee almost after every 1 hr. If I drink lots of water I pee lots. N my pennis hole also became narrow. N white smelly liquid also comes on squeezing tip of my pennis. Some say I have to surgically meatoplasy.
I am not able to do urination properly, it is coming very little little, bt I have to go again n again, it is paining, it is burning, I m feeling very restless, very uneasy. please say me wat is it? Suggest any home remedies for it. Plzz as soon as possible. It is during alot please help.
If a feeling of constant urination occurs but little is released without any itching or pain, then what may be the reason and cure?
Sir I am suffering from anal fissures for two months. My age is 18. What are the suitable medicines I can use to cure it and what are the precautions I want to follow.
I am just married. My hubby wants sex. He tried for anal sex also. I felt pain when he penetrates in my anus. I want to know the fact with anal sex.
I have 3mm kidney stone in lower pole of left kidney. I am taking clear stone drops. How much time it will take for stone to come out?
A kidney stone may not be as big as the stones in your garden, but can be quite a pain. Kidney stones are actually mineral crystals that are usually a combination of calcium and phosphates. The size of a kidney stone ranges from the size of a sugar crystal to a ping pong ball. While some kidney stones pass out of the body along with urine, others can block the urethra and become painful.
In addition to being painful, a kidney stone can cause permanent damage to your kidneys. Since large kidney stones are usually painful, they rarely go undiagnosed. However, if a kidney stone is left untreated, it could cause the kidney to atrophy and lower the functionality of the kidney. Kidney stones that are related to an infection can also lead to chronic urinary tract infections and damage the kidney through scarring and inflammation. This could eventually lead to kidney failure.
Not all kidney stones need to be treated with surgery. If the kidney stone is very small, your doctor may prescribe plenty of water and medication to treat the pain. With plenty of water, you should be able to pass the stone in your urine. Ideally, you should take plenty of rest until the stone is passed.
Larger kidney stones may need you to be hospitalized for treatment. These are:
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL): To begin this of treatment, a painkiller is administered. Ultrasonic waves are used to determine the location of the kidney stone. Shock waves are then passed through the kidney stone to break it into smaller pieces, which can then pass out of the body through urine.
- Ureteroscopy: This is also called retrograde intrarenal surgery and is performed when the kidney stone is stuck in the ureter. A ureteroscope is passed through the urethra and bladder into the ureter. Laser energy may then be used to break the stone into smaller pieces to unblock the ureter.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL): This surgery is performed under general anesthesia. It involves a small incision being made in the back and a nephroscope passed into the kidney through it. Laser or pneumatic energy is then used to break up the stone into smaller pieces and pull them out.
- Open surgery: Open surgery is performed only in the case of an abnormally large stone or abnormal anatomy of the person. An incision is made in the back that allows the doctor to access the kidney and manually remove the stone.
- Retrograde intrarenal surgery: In RIRS, the scope is placed through the urethra (the urinary opening) into the bladder and then through the ureter into the urine-collecting part of the kidney. The scope thus is moved retrograde (up the urinary tract system) to within the kidney (intrarenal). RIRS may be done to remove a stone. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!