Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen AgarwalYour feedback matters!
It is extremely remarkable to note how homeopathic treatments have gained immense acceptance and recognition in the field of modern-day treatment procedures, offering the most effective and safe medication options. A number of thyroid problems can, in fact, be alleviated with the help of homeopathic remedies, also saving you the trouble of encountering unwanted and unforeseen side effects of the normal prescription drugs. The most common problems pertaining to the thyroid gland are possibly hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. Both the conditions can be cured with utmost efficacy when the right drugs are prescribed.
Hypothyroidism And Homeopathy
Hypothyroidism is the medical condition wherein the thyroid gland underperforms and produces insufficient amount of hormones required for the normal functioning of the body. The most effective homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are:
- Nux Vomica: This remedy is usually recommended to those patients who suffer from extreme temperament and ones who feel chilly often without any particular reason. Obstinate constipation in the patients is also curbed by this medicine. Women with prolonged periods are also prescribed Nux Vomica to decrease the incidence of period related problems.
- Lycopodium Clavatum: Patients of hypothyroidism who complain of gastric troubles are the ones who usually opt for Lycopodium Clavatum. Excessive hair fall as a result of hypothyroidism can also be cured with it.
- Calcera Carbonica: It is usually ranked as the best medicine for treating hypothyroidism, especially in patients who suffer from cold feet, extreme fatigue, and bowel problems.
Hyperthyroidism And Homeopathy
A condition wherein the thyroid gland tends to be overactive and produces more than the requisite level of hormones is usually referred to as a classic case of hyperthyroidism. Homeopathic treatments for this abnormality aim at treating the root causes to achieve best results:
- Lachesis Mutus: Hyperthyroidism patients who persistently complain of rising body heat are prescribed this. It also lessens the problems of fatigue and queasiness.
- Iodium: Patients who lose their weight quickly despite maintaining a healthy diet are prescribed doses of Iodium. Anxiousness and fatigue are also cured along with other problems.
- Conium Maculatum: Patients who suffer from acute depression and refuse to participate in day-to-day activities are generally given this. Trembling and profuse perspiration are treated effectively with the help of Conium Maculatum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My uric acid level is 7.5 and I have pain in joints of my fingers and in my feet. Please suggest some remedy.
I am suffering from thyroid, blood pleasure above 140-90 & also I am taking lithium 250 mg per day, oleanz 2.5mg.
Dear doctors my father suffers from diabetics from age of 26. Then he started with small dose tablets and slowly diabetics have been increasing continuously I was afraid next was I think insulin to my father so please anyone can tell my diet techniques to be followed andwhetherhomeopathy is best to solve this or not Medical reports Fbs 175 Ppbs 256.
I am 56 yes old female m diabetic want to know what is converted rice that you recommend for low GI food?
Hello. My grandmom is 65 years old. She is suffering diabetes with sugar level of 155 (fasting) and 255 (after meal) She is also suffering from severe joint pain please suggest some good diet and any other preventions or exercise for her.
Sir, My TSH level is OK (1.43). Can it means I have not thyroid problem or required more test? I have lack morning erection. Pain in penis. I feel kapkapahat when close eyes for sleep.
I am having blood sugar level 254, 404, on 28 feb, and 258, 338 on 4 march, and 227 fasting on 5th. All in mg/dl. Is it advisable to take double the tablets. I an taking tryglynace gor sugar and arbitol h gor hyper tension. I am also having shoulder pain
Hello doctors. I am having thyroid and pcos. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure, gestational diabetes too in my last pregnancy due to which my baby couldn't make it long and fetal heart stop beating at 32 weeks of gestation period all because of IUGR. Baby weight was 350gms only. I had a normal delivery then. Its almost one year now and I am trying to conceive again but having 3 failed cycles. Ovulation does take place at day 13 or 14 but I am not able to conceive. This time my doctors prescribe me few test- FDS, TSH, AGS, TORCH (igg & igm), HIV for both husband and wife, VDRL for both husband and wife, ESR, GLYCOSYLATED Hb. What are these test for? And what is the difference between FDS & RDS? Bcz I think my doctor misspel it. On one prescription she has written RDS and on other lab prescription FDS? Both test are same or different?
I am 21 year old female with hypothyroidism with 80kg weight with a height of 155 cm. I have taken thyronorm 50 mg for tsh level 4.5 and it is increased to thyronorm 62.5 and my tsh is 3.2. But now weight is not reduced I'm following regular diet and physical activities. May I increase a dose for weight loss?
Milk and tea contain sugar and I was told anything contain sugar should not be taken by person suffering external hemorrhoid. Secondly I find it difficulty to get pilex tablet hear in Nigera.
Diabetes is a common condition characterized by high blood glucose (sugar) level. This Condition occurs when pancreas produce insufficient amount of the hormone insulin, or the body’s tissues become resistant to normal or even high levels of insulin, or a combination of both these problems arises. Diabetes is a chronic medical condition that requires regular monitoring & treatment.