Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prathyusha KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my husband is not interested in sex that much. 10 days once or 15 days only we use to have sex. We got married before one year only. Before that 7 years of love. I think this is the reason he do not have interest with me. And also he have diabetes. please suggest me why he is behaving like this.
I want to know about the disorder of diabetes. What should we do for diabetes patients if there is someone suffering from this. What should we eat or avoid to eat for safe health. Is this any surgery or treatment for overĺl relif from this disorder.
I am 60 years old and doing my profession, from last month I am facing some black thing moving on my right eye what should I do, is it motia or any thing else
I want to put on some weight as soon as possible. I usually do not have good appetite of eating. Give me the best possible suggestions how will my appetite will get better and my weight too?
My mother is housewife and for last 1 year in my mother's knee is many pain. Plzz. Send me answer and she had allergy from seasonal facts.
How to get rid of black heads and pimples, my skin is oily, i'm fond of eating cheese, my weight is 63 kg.
I am 28 years old. I want to loss my weight at least 5-6 kgs. And also hips inches. My weight is 59kgs now. Please advice me how to loss this.
I have red eyes from seven years and from two years my eyes is paining some times in a week what should I do?
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.