Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prashant Kekre
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant KekreYour feedback matters!
My husband has started gym few months back and he has body and muscle pain is it OK or is he over exerting exerting?
Good eve Sir once my left shoulder was dislocated. I got treatment then it was better but till now sometimes it is paining when some unusual happens to it.
Hi, My mother 67 yrs old suffering from knee pain, severe swelling. From past 10 days. Doctor said its start of arthritis. But no relief neither from cold or hot type of bandages. Please suggest.
I am a 27 yr old female & after getting the son I have backache for last 3-4 months every morning when I woke up. What should I do?
Hello, my dad 40 years old started having severe back pain and then it grew in whole body. He has pain in every part of his body now. It hurts a lot. We also had that vibrating machines treatment on neurosurgeon sessions but did not see any improvement. We had tests and reports can you please read this report and let me know the cause of this issue and what can be done here? Xray cervical spine AP / LAT. View -Degenerative changes of cervical spine at C6 and C7 with reduced C6-cu disc spaces -Pedicels and posterior elements are intact. -No evidence of Pre / para vertebral soft tissue swelling Please help his condition is severe!
I've been travelling alot from Satara to Mumbai to Delhi and Darjeeling to and fro last week. I stayed in Delhi for a day and took a flight to Darjeeling the other day. I planned to stay in Darjeeling for two days as I had to get back to work to Satara, Maharashtra. First day went well and the second day which was my sisters reception day, I had to run about here and there and help with work so it left me more exhausted. That night (13th) I got fever which lasted for two days and was accompanied by strong headache. I took paracetamol as prescribed and by 3rd day I was fine. Again the 4th day I was at ahmedabad, I got fever at night 102�F to be precise. I continued with the same medicine and now I do not have fever. But my foots have got swollen and I'm not being able to move properly. Ive also developed lots of pimples all over my face. Please help P.S: I'm on my date as well.
Cosmetic surgery is not restricted to the top half of your body. Today along with facelifts and breast implants, butt implants are also gaining popularity. This procedure is also known as gluteal augmentation. Butt implants are usually made of silicone. These soft, solid structures are implants under the gluteus maximus muscles and above the pelvic bone through an incision. The incision is typically made in the butt crease so that it is less noticeable. Here are a few others things you should know about butt implants:
- It is performed under anaesthesia: Butt implant surgery may be performed under local or general anaesthesia and usually takes anywhere between 2 to 7 hours. However, this procedure is usually an outpatient procedure and no hospitalisation is required.
- It takes time to recover: After the procedure, you will probably notice swelling and tenderness in the area. In most cases, the patient is advised to wear a compression garment for a few days after the surgery. This should resolve itself in about 4-6 weeks but complete recovery can take up to 8 months. This is because the tailbone muscles are cut during the procedure.
- The effects are permanent: Silicone implants can last a lifetime and hence the results of this surgery are permanent. With time the body’s natural tissues merge with the implant. However, in some cases, the implant may slip with time causing an asymmetrical appearance. This can be corrected through a follow-up surgery.
- Anyone can get a butt implant: Butt implants are typically used for people with a flat posterior, but you don’t necessarily need to have a skinny frame to undergo this procedure. Also, there are no size or weight limitations to getting the procedure.
- It is customisable: Butt implants can be customised to suit the person’s size and frame. A surgeon will typically take into account the shape of the patient’s pelvic bone and natural butt contours to create a butt implant that enhances the patient’s frame and does not look unnatural.
- There are risks: Complications are rare but possible with this surgery. Making an incision under the butt crease reduces its visibility but increases the risk of infections. There is also a risk of allergic reactions to anaesthesia. Other possible side effects include pain, discomfort, nerve damage and reduced sensitivity.
- They do not feel completely natural: Silicone butt implants may feel harder than normal tissue and at some angles may not look very natural remove these and post more of positive aspects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.