Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. PrasadYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam, my uncle aged 65 is suffering from frequent dryness in tongue even while talking. He is a diabitic and a high bp patient. Please help and suggest some home remedy. Thanks.
Hai my age is 24. I did my lipid profile text there is any problem please checkLIPID PROFILE TESTTEST NAMEFINDINGS 1TOTAL CHOLESTEROL132 MG/DL 2TRIGLYCERIDES105MG/DL 3HDL CHOLESTEROL48 MG/DL 4LDL CHOLESTEROL63 MG/DL 5VLDL CHOLESTEROL21 MG/DL TCH/HDL RATIO2.8 Is there any problem please suggest me.
Hi I am Raja. From Andhraprades. My problem is. Over weight. My age is 31 my weight is 90. I have fat in my stomach. An chest. How can I loss my weight.
My mother 71yrs, wt 64 kg, taking medicine for heart as tcyra 100, rancard od, angizem dp 120, lanoxin. 25, as she have small valve on one side of heart for blood remain thin.
My wife's (age 27, weight 46) Blood Pressure:- upper 80-90 and lower 50-60, we found in a regular check up 20 days before. She does not have any problem as such but she get tired soon after the work. What we can do for it. Today is 80/56.
Hi, I am 21 years old. For last four to five days I was more tensed due to work. My bp is varying from 130/90 to 150/90. What I can do?
If a person is suffering from heart attack, or caused death then what is the reason and for which reason did he suffer from heart attack? Which artery did it get blocked?
Is taking milk regularly at night and dry fruits like badam. Pistachhu, almonds etc increase your cholesterol levels ? Which are the best dry fruits and fruits which will help to reduce the cholesterol.
Hi my name is satveer. I am suffering from high blood pressure problem. I trying to get medicine last 4 years but no improvement done so far.
Hello, I am 28 years old male and I have back pain problem from last 3 years and sometime my bp going very high.
Hi, I am 39 years old as I have type 2 diabetes & high bp problem pls advice me some good oil for cooking which vil not increase my cholesterol. My 2 kids are of 5 & 10 years old can I gve them the same oil which I use. Pls suggest.
Hi Its me me prince, age 25 I have a question for you that what are ratio of causing any heart disease before age group of 30 years old. And we it is found to be sick with such kind of diseases what should be the first thing to do to deal with it?
. How can exercise help to lower my cholesterol?. Where can I learn more about how to live with high cholesterol?. What changes should I make to the way I eat?
I am 38 years old women feeling low BP, what should I eat and do exercise? Some time I am getting severe head ache.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.