Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. PradapYour feedback matters!
I have cholesterol how can I reduce without use of English medicines. If I use medicine it decreases cholesterol levels but it reaches high levels again after stops use medicine. So I request you to tell me permanent solution.
To all respected Doctors, I am a heavy weight person and I am much concerned about my chest area. I feel I am suffering from Gynecomastia, Please provide a suitable solution. Thank You.
I am hypertensive for which I was prescribed Amlodipine. How long should I continue with Ca channel blocker at this age or should I take some other drug for raised BP? What would you suggest.
What are the initial symptoms if heart attack. And what are the precautions should we take in a cement plant as I'm working in the same field becoz the environment remains polluted every time.
I am 35 years male and I have BP (6 years) and Diabetes (2.5 years). I am suffering from chest pain since 1 month but it is very mild. In starting I felt this mild pain continuously and then it automatically disappeared. Now I feel it when there is a hickup or belching. I visited Doctor (MD Medicine) he prescribed me Rabeprazole with Domperidone and clonazepam 0.5 mg with propranolol 20 mg BD. I got no relief then I visited heart specialist he told me that my Diastolic BP is high 100-110 and he changed my BP tablets. He done my ECG 2 times and both the times it was absolutely normal. My Lipid profile Hba1c are as follows: Serum Cholesterol: 187.5 Serum Triglycerides: 156.4 HDL Cholesterol: 47.2 LDL Cholesterol: 109.02 VLDL Cholesterol: 31.28 Hba1c: 6.2 Dr. Also prescribed me medicine to lower my LDL cholesterol as it must be 70 in my case. But I have no relief. I have hyperacidity problem for a long time and I think this is the only reason of this chest pain. Kindly help me plzzz.
Can mild high BP be cured with homeopathic or ayurvedic remedies along with exercises and lifestyle changes.
I'm a healthy person and eat well but from few months I'm fainting a lot and I'm having trouble breathing also I sometimes notice my heart isn't beating normally. I checked my blood pressure and it's completely normal but Is this a sign of something bad? What should I do?
I am 20 year old, much chest pains by sleeping chest downside the pillow, it also feels like burning.
Im a 25 years old boy when im sleeping my heart beat be normal but when I wakeup my heartbeat suddenly increased in day only.
Hello Doctors. I have so much cold and sneezing continuously. It's been since 14 days I am having cold. Feeling so much down and having little pain in my chest too. Please help me doctors. Give me the best suggestion what should I want to do? Due to sneeze I totally losing my hopes.
My wife 35 year age, suffering from chest pain, echo test reports says mildly reduced LV global function and trivia mitral regurgitation.
I always have a burning sensation in the chest. So I do not feel like eating. I just eat little but still my stomach comes out. Please help regarding this.
My age is 37 and I am not a alcoholic. My HDL cholesterol is 36 and LDL cholesterol 202. please suggest me some tips.
In my daughter's heart there is a hole doctors say will operate it after 2 year. how do I take care of my baby.
I am male, 39 yrs, my cholesterol level is high 315, which homeopathic medicine should I take to reduce this level.
My mother has cholesterol problem. What is the appropriate diet to reduce cholesterol? Please suggest as soon as possible.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.