Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. PradapYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 27 years old I feel pain left chest doctor always reported echo ECG blood test is normal always feel pain left chest please you say what I do.
I have pain in my chest from last four days. Is there any requirement of xray and which medicine is to be taken.
I want to reduce my weight, I almost eat heavy, soft food always raise my hunger, I drink plenty of water, I am also effected with high blood pressure, please suggest me.
Hello sir kya aap bta skte h ki hum heart attack se kaise bach skte h or iske symtomps kya h eske liye koi medicine h jo ishe rok skti h.
Hi i'm 36 years old i'm suffering gastric problem and having chest pain when I am in stress ,body unbalance ,not clearly see in the night headache problem don't have spec I consult the Doctor & my treatment is under gastrology please suggest me what is dis problem? Because of all this i'm facing problem in my married life.
Hello doctor, I'm 32 years old female and I have a 5 years old daughter who is a normal delivery. For past 2 years I have been facing some heart related issue. I will describe my symptoms for your reference. Whenever I worry about my family issues, job or anxious about future happening. Mostly if my kid is not listening to me (even though she is nice kid). I'm feeling pain in left chest and left hand is going numb where my right hand is feeling normal, slight pain near my left hand side ear (below ear). My heart is beating little faster than normal. I literally feel the pain in left side chest. All the symptoms will gradually reduce if I stop worrying or feeling about family issues, jobs etc. Is this a serious problem or should I go to doctor? Please suggest me some remedies. Thanks a lot in advance.
You only have one heart, and it works for 24 hrs a day. It never sleeps, so you have to treat it right if you want to keep it pumping for years to come. For a healthy heart, you have to boost nutrition, flavor and color in your meals and snacks. A variety of fruits and vegetables are good for your heart. Always try to eat foods that are in their natural form, as they come from the ground.
Find out how these 10 foods may help lower your risk of heart disease.
1) Fresh Herbs like oregano, basil, rosemary and thyme are full of antioxidants. They are full of flavor and use them liberally to replace extra salt, oil and sugar in your food.
2) Red Wine: before you read on, a caution is that too much alcohol actually is bad for your heart. Sipping a unit of red wine a day may be good by giving you two very powerful antioxidants in restorative and catechist. These can help you to increase your HDL cholesterol while lowering your risk of damage to arterial walls and subsequent clot formation. However, alcohol may be a problem when you are already on aspirin or other medications. Check with your doctor first if you have had a history of heart disease.
3) Salmon: The american heart association calls it a super food and recommends at least two servings of salmon in a week. You can have it baked in a foil with herbs or add with veggies in your salad. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and helps to correct rhythm disorders of the heart and reduce triglycerides and blood pressure. These properties also hold good for tuna fish and one must choose canned tuna in water or brine instead of oil.
4) Extra Virgin Olive Oil: though any kind of extra oil is bad for your heart, if you need to take in some oil, then extra virgin olive oil has a lot of heart saving properties. Only one should not use it for frying or over heating the veggies. It is good when tossed over salads or used sparingly over boiled or cooked vegetables.
5) Walnuts: a handful of walnuts, say 50 grams a day are full of antioxidants and fiber. They reduce inflammation of the arteries and reduce cholesterol. However, they also have high calorie content so one must be careful about the quantities consumed.
6) Almonds: Almonds are full of plant sterols and reduce the blood ldl and are good for diabetics. One must eat them raw for full benefits as cooking or roasting them may kill some of their beneficial properties.
7) Tofu is a high source of soy protein and can be added to soups or marinated or sauteed with vegetables for its goodness. It has a lot of heart healthy minerals and polyunsaturated fats.
8) Sweet potato is a good substitute for white potatoes especially useful for people with diabetes and heart disease. It has a low glycemic index and prevents sharp rise in blood sugar after meals. One can bake it and sprinkle with cinnamon and lime juice to make it super effective.
9) Oranges have potassium and antioxidants to lower the blood pressure and improve the vessel wall function.
10) Carrots are full of fiber and are one of the top heart saving foods by controlling cholesterol. Add them liberally in your salad or munch them raw for their power packed action.