Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar RajappanYour feedback matters!
I have so much black dots around my nose and it really makes me weird to go out pls suggest me the best medicines for that.
When I grow bread my face colour will become black, actually am fair in colour what should I do to look fair with beard.
Hello doctor I am having a lot of pimples on my face from 1 month doctor suggest me what to eat. What to avoid and and any medical suggestions please any allopathy or homeopathic medicine whatever plz?
I am 21 years old I have suffer from one scar in my hand it which has been came on before of 10 months I want to remove that one can you should suggest your advice.
I have eye dark circles and it is going dark time by time. Please prescribe some ayurvedic medicines for gentle and quick effect?
I have very dark scratch nail marks on my face since childhood. It looks bad on my face. What should I do?
Sir I am student 22 year old lives in hostel. Recently notice my hair start falling but then reduce to normal. But I feel that hair density has been reduce moreover my hair become thin and tangled also. What should I do to regain the hair density and any diet to revive my hair.
I am from delhi, now I shifted Bangalore from last 8 month. I an facing some kind of skin problem, in which when my body temperature increases because of sun or some exercise I feel kind of itching (like charging current in body) in full body, it is very irritating please help?
Do you often see clumps of hair in your palms when you are washing your hair? Hair loss is a common problem; one of the major causes of hair loss is dietary deficiencies. The hair requires certain minerals and Vitamins to allow it to grow and remain healthy. Thus, your food intake plays an important role in the health of the hair.
Some of these foods are:
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are rich in Vitamin A which is a must for a healthy scalp. Try to get at least two servings of this sweet variant of the humble potato every day to meet the daily requirements of Vitamin A.
- Avocados: Avocados are rich in fatty acids which are present in the skin cells; these fatty acids present in them help make your hair healthy and supple. They are also good for your skin as they stimulate collagen production.
- Carrot: Carrot is rich in beta carotenes that prevent hair fall. Carrots also stimulate the growth of hair and improve blood circulation in the scalp. It also helps in protecting hair from pollutants such as dust.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Zinc is a mineral that your body requires to prevent dryness of the scalp, thus allowing your hair to be healthy. You can sprinkle pumpkin seeds on your salads and have them regularly to meet daily zinc requirements of your body.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C that helps in fortifying your hair and preventing hair breakage. Vitamin C also helps in calming the immune system, thus reducing the likelihood of acne.
- Almonds: Almonds consist of Vitamin E that helps in protecting your hair and skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Almonds also help in repairing hair damage that results from chemically treated hair.
- Beans: Iron is a mineral, the deficiency of which causes hair thinning. Women become prone to iron deficiency towards the end of their menstrual cycles. Beans are rich in iron that promotes healthy hair growth and also contains antioxidants that prevent free radical damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.