Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Hi I'm 32 years old housewife I apply so many hair packs to my hair from 1 and a half month but it remains frizzy and unmanageable please help me what should I do?
My aunt has a problem with dark spots on face. How to remove that? her face looks very bad. What to do?
I am a 23yr old female and have acne icepic scars on face. Please suggest me the treatment and its cost.
Sir mere face pr kafi spot hain till. Pimples ke gadde blackheads meri age 19 hai or meri skin kafi aging type ki ho gai h mene kafi Dr. Se medicine but koi fayda nhi pdaa mai 3 year se skin ki medicine khaa rhi hun homeopathic allopathic or ayurvedic ye medicine maine khai hain please.
I am 24 female. I have pimples and tanning on my face, used many creams for toning and also I am facing hairfall problem. How this problem can be solved? Is there any natural way without using tablets or creams.
Please tell me how to remove pimples my brother skin is dry. Please tell me how can I remove it? Its very painful.
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.