Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Preethi
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja PreethiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pooja Prethi to be well-reasoned. I know a famous doctor in Kerala who is specialised for Kidney deficiency. But the cost of medicines are rather higher than allopathy. Please confirm the approx cost of medicines per month.
Dr. Pooja Preethi provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thank you so much for your reply. I’d like to hear more about the treatment I would appreciate any info you could give me. Have a wonderful day!!
Dr. Pooja Preethi provides answers that are very helpful. Yes my nose is blocked, thick as well as thin mucus and sometimes bloody mucus comes from nose and post nasal drip. But headache is at its par
Dr. Pooja Preethi provides answers that are sensible and professional. Ma'am my weight is 38 kg & age is 18 years & height 5.1 ...pls suggest me some medication
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pooja Prethi to be knowledgeable. Actually it occured for me due to left ear problem
Dr. Pooja Preethi provides answers that are very helpful, inspiring and caring. Thanks for you support mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pooja Preethi to be inspiring. Thanks.look to consulting you.
Dr. Pooja Preethi provides answers that are inspiring. Bn
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
1. A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
2. Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
3. Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
6. Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
7. Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
9. Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
11. Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
Gastroenteritis, also commonly referred to as infectious diarrhoea, is a gastric disorder. The gastrointestinal tract, which comprises of the small intestine and stomach gets inflamed. Gastroenteritis is indicated by the symptoms such as diarrhea, acute vomiting and pain in the abdomen. Fever, exhaustion and dehydration are also observed. This disease usually lasts not more than two weeks. It is also called the stomach flu. Infections caused by virus, bacteria, parasites or fungi may lead to gastroenteritis. Viruses account for this disease the most. This disease is transmitted mainly from food items and contaminated water. Important electrolytes like sodium and potassium are lost from our body.
The most common remedy in case of gastroenteritis is having ORS. However, homeopathy is also considered very effective if you have got infectious diarrhoea. Homeopathic medicines are considered very safe and result-yielding in case of gastroenteritis. Homeopathy is a form of medicine, which is always given preference by all experts, as it is natural with no side effects. After conducting various surveys, it has been proven that homeopathic treatment is far more effective than other forms of medication for gastroenteritis.
This must be used for diarrhea caused in the season when the days are hot, and the nights are comparatively cold. The symptoms appear in the middle of the night. Heavy diarrhoea along with high-intensity fever occurs and anxiety.
This remedy should be used in case of a continuing urge for stool because of the weakness of the anal sphincter. Mucus is accompanied along with pain in the rectum area. In the case of adults, this diarrhoea is also characterized by blue hemorrhoids.
- Arsenicum album
This medicine is used in case of food poisoning. The affected person feels cold, tired and panicky. Vomiting and diarrhoea take place after midnight. Burning pain in the abdomen is also observed.
Used in case of diarrhoea with the presence of excessive exhaustion and abdomen gas. The abdomen gets bloated up.
When there is nausea and non-stop vomiting or your mouth gets filled with saliva, Ipeca can be used. Thirst is lost, and the color of the stool may be green or bloody.
This medicine is usually used by tourists in case of diarrhoea. Abdominal vibration and frequent stools are indicated. The stool is characterized by an unpleasant smell.
Homeopathy is a very effective category of medication when it comes to gastroenteritis.