Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ponmalar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PonmalarYour feedback matters!
I had a ectopic pregnancy of 5 weeks and my left fallopian tube is removed by surgery on 14 feb 2015. What precautions to taken before further pregnancy and what are the chances of having a healthy baby with remaining tube. How to find out whether other tube is in better conditions.
I have an ovarian cyst and want to get it removed through leprosy so can you please tell the appropriate cost of the whole process.
Doctor, . I'm 38years of age. I'm hair growth in my side logs, chin and on my throat area. i have my testosterone hormone test done. My thoroughly is slightly towards the higher side, my sugar fasting is 71. My insulin fasting is normal. My follicle stimulating hormone is higher. My testosterone is within range. I still wondering as to y I'm getting hair growth on my face and throat area. Pls help doctor I'm worried.
Hi, I am 19 years old girl my weight is 54.5 my hip is large. So please suggest me to decrease my hip and get prefect structure. Naturally.
I am 31 I have no child I have been trying to conceive baby since one year so I have doubt there is some weakness in me. The semen analysis is done by me it shows 20 million sperm count/ML, quantity 3ML, with 60% mobility, 80%normal so please tell me any abnormalities in report and tell me I required the medication or not.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.