Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ponmalar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PonmalarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering for pcod last 7 years and now I getting problem for in my married life. Pcod have only solution to treat like overt dealing?
On the other hand, lipofilling, a relatively recent procedure which involves grafting the individual's own fat to the parts of the body that need filling. Liposuction is used to remove fat from various parts of the body. Lipofilling involves grafting the fats taken out by liposuction to the areas that require it. Both the procedures address the following areas:
2. Face & Neck
4. Thighs and Calves
7. Arms and many other areas.
The procedural differences
The basic difference between the two procedures can be seen in the two words itself. In the context of fat displacement, one involves suction while the other involves filling. Liposuction involves removal of the fat while lipofilling takes an extra step to allocate the fat to the required parts of the body. Lipofilling is popular for enhancing the Buttocks also. This procedure is well known as Brazilian Buttock Lift.
Reasons for utilizing these procedures
Both the procedures are opted for various reasons. Liposuction is used for reducing double cheeks, fat bulges, removing excess fats for improved sexual function or for rectifying body irregularities which cause difficulty in movement. On the other hand, lipofilling is used for breast augmentation, creating smoother contours in various parts of the body and for grafting additional muscle mass in more prominent parts of the body. The type of people likely to use it Liposuction in general would be opted by people with fat bulges while on the other hand lipofilling would be opted by people with contour deficits.
penis khada hone pr uska supada kaise bahar ayega aur bacha paida karne ka asaan tareeka btaye. Please advice me doctor.
I had a missed abortion in Dec. .now again we want to plan. Kindly tell us when can we start planning and precautions to avoid missed abortion.
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule.
Related Tip: Kidney stones and homeopathy?
My wife got thyroid /lack of vitamin D WHILE pregnancy due to which her full body swollen while pregnancy, after pregnancy after takin vit D tablets vit D recovered but still thyroid is there she is taking since after delivery (7 months) still she suffering pain in her joints /legs some days.
In today's culture, the modern man needs to know how to properly navigate his way through the messy, tangled maze of casual sex. However you're causally doing it, it has it's pros and cons.
Freedom, baby: Casual coitus means zero commitment. There is no wining, there is no dining hell, certain situations flirting is overkill. You get in, get off and get out.
It saves time: I like you, you like me, we like sex, mentality conserves precious minutes in your busy day. You're drunk, you're horny, it's 3 am, and the last thing you want to have to do is impress someone.
Lower expectations: When you know you're never going to date this person, or see them again, the pressure to perform relaxes. Lower expectations allow you to really let go, be yourself (or someone else) and enjoy. So go ahead, get weird?
Orgasms are good for you: As we recently learned, orgasms not only strengthen your immune system, but climaxing also releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen and testosterone, which can improve the tone and texture of your skin and hair. Ipso facto, your orgasms make you hot don't wait for 'the one' when you could be having multiple and getting better looking by the minute.
Stress relief: According to one study, casual sex actually has a positive effect on the psychological well being of those who have liberal views on sex. So, carefree sex will actually alleviate anxiety and boost your self-esteem.
STDs, etc sorry to take it there, but these are the stakes. Nothing takes the sexy out of sex like something that requires medical attention. Want to know what else kills your casual vibe? A baby. Wrap it up, play it safe.
Walk of shame: While walking home to a house of dudes celebrating your overnight escapades makes you feel like the man, in reality, the walk of shame can be disorienting and uncomfortable, and is often accompanied by a serious hangover. If you find yourself in a morning-after situation, it also means you slept over, a'no-no' in the casual sex department. Sleepovers will only lead to emotional attachment, which leads us to point.
Emotions: If you're casually sexing the same person on the reg, you run the risk of someone eventually feeling feelings. One minute you're enjoying a mutually satisfying, purely sexual encounter, the next you're being dragged through the jungian mud. Suddenly, sex gets sticky in all the wrong ways.
Avoid inevitable disaster by watching for certain warning signs:
1. She divulges personal information outside of dirty talk
2. She wants to take secret selfies with you
3. She texts to ask how your day is going.
Fatal attraction: No one wants a stage 5 clinger. This type of crazy is probably great in the sack, but not worth the wear-and-tear in the long run. Before you know it, you're message is blowing up, find my friends has been installed on your phone and she's showing up at your place of work. Run, do not walk, away from the stage 5 clinger.