Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PichaiYour feedback matters!
My sister's husband's renal profile are as follows SERUM BLOOD UREA NITROGEN BLOOD UREA NITROGEN 72 CREATININE, SERUM CREATININE 6.66 BUN/create RATIO BUN/create RATIO 10.81 5.00 - 15.00 URIC ACID, SERUM URIC ACID 8.6 High 3.5 - 7.2 mg/dL TOTAL PROTEIN, SERUM TOTAL PROTEIN 6.1 Low 6.4 - 8.2 g/dL ALBUMIN, SERUM ALBUMIN 3.1 Low 3.4 - 5.0 g/dL GLOBULIN GLOBULIN 3 2.0 - 4.1 g/dL ELECTROLYTES (NA/K/CL), SERUM SODIUM 136 136 - 145 mmol/L POTASSIUM 5.8 High 3.50 - 5.10 mmol/L CHLORIDE 108 High 98 - 107 mmol/L I have consult a nephrologist ,he suggested dialysis ,but we are not prepare for it, sir is any other specific treatment for solve this problem in Ayurveda.
Sir l have problem with night falls and repeated urine problem with burning sensation please suggest me what type of medicine should I take and food items to clear this problem please kindly help. I have consulted a doctor and I explained a problem of repeated urination only but not about night fall please give me better suggestions. I will be thank full to you for replying me.
Hello Doctor, Mujhe pet ki problem hai toilet jati hu to dark toilet aata hai or humesa toilet Jane ka ahsas hota hai.
Hi I am male 35 years old. I am suffering from urethral stricture in bulbar region. Is there any way to treat it without surgery. If no what kind of surgery is recommended.
I'm 60 years old having very good health but I have fissures which at time of slight constipation give pain and some times bleed also. I do take care in taking the type of food which does not cause hard stool. I add roughage/ fiber rich food to my diet. Please suggest what else should I do to get rid of this problem.
From few days my urine is stinking. And moreover the colour of my urine is reddish. I also feel lazy and can't concentrate on any thing. Moreover my mussels pains and the lower back. Is this the sign of kidney problem. Please help me. What should I do.
I have been suffering from Fissuer , Piles from last 1 year. I have been performing hot water sitting exercise for curing it and I consume natural fiber powder with water daily as advised by a doctor but I am not getting rid of it permanently. I also consume sufficient water daily to make sure that stool does not get hard to pass. More than pain I am fed up with Anus itching which I feel quite often and is unbearable. Can anyone suggest how I can get a permanent relief from this problem other than surgery ?
I'm 48yrs old man. Having the following ailments such as ESR 42, SGOT 46, SGPT 81, GAMMA GT 663, HDL 63, LDL 194, TRIGLYCERIDES 181, TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 272. URIC ACID 7.7, LIVER ENLARGED., PANCREAS IS ECHOGENIC BULKY. GALL BLADDER IS SEEN IN CONTRACTED STATE WITH DIFFUSE WALL THICKENING 5.6MM. POST VOID RESIDUAL URINE VOLUME IS 41.3ML.
I suffer from kidney stone pain last week I had a severe pain in my stomach and back I am really tired if this pain and want some medication.
There is a patient in my family who is suffering from kidney problem. N I have his ultra sound report. please help me to understand that. And suggest me specialist Doctor for that in patna, bihar.
I'm am having acute pain in my kidney and feeling chills and pain in bones and nerves too with swollen body. I've kidney stone and my kidney report came out fine. What is the right thing to do as pain is intolerable.
I an 40 years old and have frequent urination problem from last week chek sugar nill please advice. I have frequent urination problem from last week chek sugar as nil and I am 35 years old please advice me.
My 3 years son is suffering with UTI 3rd time in last 6 months. Want to seek specialist advice in Delhi/NCR as my paediatric is unable to get the root cause of infection. Kindly help at earliest.
I am 23 years old Boy I am suffer from backbone pain and I loose my sperm in urine sir please tell an treatment for cure these problem.
I have stones in my kidney. It pains badly that I can't get up from my bed. Can you help me with it?
Right kidney is enlarge in size 13.3 and 7 cm with normal exhotexture. Moderate hydronephrosis seen. A calculus of size 11.4 mm is seen at lower calyx. Right ureter is moderately dilated and shows 14 mm calculus is lower part near vesicoureteral junction.
Meri daughter 11 year ki h. Uski bhi yehi problem h. Urine m infection or sath m stomach m pain. Please help me out.
Dear Doctor, I have undergone Renal Transplant on 3rd. December (ABO Barrier). Could you advice me the diet instructions?
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.