Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. PhitrampalanYour feedback matters!
My mother age 65 year suffering from parknism after taking long time medicine of psychology but i have consult no doctor neurologist they suggest only synoda plus,pacitane 2 mg and premiprex 0.25 and some exercise is this problem is curable please suggest me?
Hello, Just be two months I had delivered twins. From then onwards I'm not able to sleep bcoz of severe pain in head due to Dat I'm feeling uncomfortable and have not slept from past two months. I have a history of migraine, just visited a neurologist and he said migraine has come back next even he did CT scan of my head but it's normal and prescribed zolfresh and provanol40 and I'm getting sleep sometimes but not feeling relaxed and my mind has been blank so please suggest me what should I do, should consult psychiatric or continue with these medicines.
I am 28 yr old male and I am suffering from epilepsy for last 4 year. And I am taking only one medicine that is Dicorate ER 750 whether I should continue or not, till now I don't had any symptom of epilepsy. Please help me.
I think I am facing migraine and feels uncomfortable, sometimes I feels some kind of weight on one side of my head. What are the symptoms of migraine?
I am 19 year old. I have a pain like nerve stretches in my lower back right side, I have no idea what kind of pain is this. When I work out the pain can feel easily and in the morning also but when I do nothing the pain will feel less. Due to this I feel uncomfortable all the time. This pain continues for 2 months what kind of problem is this and how can I overcome from this problem.
I am 21 years old and i am masturbating from last 3-4 years .nowadays sometimes I have back pain and chest pain and please tell me ll I have any future problem .i am very much worried please help me.
I'm suffering from migraine, I consulted a doctor he prescribed naproxen sodium tablets 500 mg for me, but when I consume the tablets it causes nausea and feeling like vomiting and and migraine is not relieving.
On occasion of World Parkinson Day today April 10th There are vast advanced technology and Therapeutic Methodology been existing in Neurology Science
One who has affected should have proper follow up with Neuro Physican and with Neuro physiotherapist for respective severity and lesion of this Neuro Progressive Disorder on Appropriate Session
Pins and Needles sensation since 15 days. Had slept on a sofa cum bed where the upper part was hard and lower part was soft. Since the I am having this pins and needles sensation in my legs and feet.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.