Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi Sir, My age is 25 years, my problem is, I tried unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 months ago she got a pregnant I tested 2 times with pregatest its positive. After that I given papaya after five 5 days month came but she told just 1day came just small bleeding and only one small tissue came. Please tell the full details of pregnancy cleared or its continuing please tel me any pills to stop please urgent. Hi Sir, My age is 25 years, my problem is, I tried unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 months ago she got a pregnant I tested 2 times with pregatest its positive. After that I given papaya after five 5 days month came but she told just 1day came just small bleeding and only one small tissue came. Please tell the full details of pregnancy cleared or its continuing please tel me any pills to stop please urgent. you. S. G Not taken. Tell me generally pls madam. Any possible to its cleared.
I had sex with a call girl & without condom but it discharges in her vagina is any fear of aids?Please tell.
Am in my pregnancy plane In other day when my period date come close I have one pimple in my face My last period date is 12th August My cycle is 28 days My question is if I pregnant may pimple Will come or not?
Hi doctor Earlier my doctor told that my pelvic bone is narrow and I was dilated only 1 cm since a week and now she wants to induce labor artificially .Will it end up in c section or will I be able to give natural birth? What are the risk of being induced artificially by using tablets or gels Thank you.
Hello doctor from past few days I m.facing pain between my breast and stomach. Sometimes it become too high. It may be related to bones between breast And stomach. Please help.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.
Hello, my wife is not interested in sex after marriage. My wife is reluctant to have oral sex with me.
What reason about baby girl 2 kg weight? And after birth three day can not come feeding and my baby has expired. Why it happen? I can eat very well during pregnancy but I lost my child.
I am 46 years old and my wife is 39 years old. We are married for 1.5 years. Can we be parents? Please advise.
Hi After eating mifegest bleeding starts on second day. There is a heavy flow of bleeding which is of very black colour. Now I want to know that how many days will bleeding remain and also please tell me that how will bleeding come in very high flow or in medium flow. What will be good either heavy flow or normal flow. Thanx.
For those whose occupation is heavy, their calorie intake will be higher than moderate workers. According to “Indian Council of Medical Research” your work makes you burn and find out how many calories you should require daily.
CLASSIFICATION OF ACTIVITIES BASED ON OCCUPATION
Sedentary worker -: Persons who are doing mental work and their physical activity is very less like – Doctors, Lecturers, Receptionist, Bank Officer, Computer Operator etc.
Moderate Worker -: Persons working in the field or market like – Marketing Executive, Reporter, Sales Executive, Student, Police Man etc.
Heavy Worker -: Persons doing physical work like – Artist, Sports Man, Army Officers, Farmer, Stone Cutter, Coolie etc.
My wife's monthly circle is not regular and when it comes, it is very scanty. Due to this she has back pain also. Her age is 35. please tell some solution.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, life style related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth.