Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Philomena JosephYour feedback matters!
Hi doc we are trying for baby from 1.5 years after marriage all test are normal semen analysis and mine hsg and follicular study but after inter course all sperms are leaked out from vagina so is that a problem please help.
I had sex with my wife and she is conceived now. But I do not want her to carry the baby so is it possible to place the baby in another womens womb. (she has conceived for 12 - 14 days)Please tell.
I am getting pregnancy and now enter into 3rd month, we took scanning and thyroid (only TSH) and the result of thyroid was 13.00 it is sfae for safe delivery and what is consequences happens for baby. Does any abnormal conditions may happen to the baby after delivery and what is condition of baby in developing brain and other issues, some body tells us in the above condition it is difficult for developing brain please make a solution.
Me and my girlfriend in the mid of june had non penetrative sexual making out with skin contacts and with some very little traces of sperm near and around the lower abdomen. She had her last period on 2nd June (After a 40 days cycle) and its been 40 days (12th July, till now she haven't got her periods. We are totally stressed up on whats happening? And is it possible for a person to get pregnant without penetration as illustrated in certain internet websites? Is it practically possible? Hav you came across any patients f such cases?
Infertility affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple who are unable to conceive over the course of one year. When the problem lies with the male partner it is referred to as male infertility. Male infertility factors contribute to approximately 30% of all infertility cases, and male infertility alone accounts for approximately one-fifth of all infertility cases.
There are four main causes of infertility in males:
A hypothalamic or pituitary disorder (1-2%)
Gonad disorder (30-40%)
Sperm transport disorder (10-20%)
Unknown causes (40-50%)
Hello Dr. I am 27 years old 9th month pregnant lady, I have high BP problem ,my AFI is 13, my baby's weight is 2.25 kg ,is there possibility of normal delivery .reply.
Dear sir we have one child aged 7 yrs. After first baby we had miscarried four pregnancy with 72hr contraceptive pill and operation. But after that normal period cycle we are continue planning for next but we r not succeeding to do regular. So I want to know all alternatives with details. So please help us immediately. Male 37years and Female 30.
Why does the CDC recommend HIV screening for all pregnant women? And how can I tell if I am infected with HIV? What are the symptoms?
Sir apne life partner ke sath Aneal sex Karne se koi problem ho skta hai kya ager Anal sex kare to kya condom ke sath ya Bina condom ke sath.
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.