Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Peter MartinYour feedback matters!
Sir Im Salesperson 35 year old male From tuesday 6-12-2016 I am suffering from Fever, I day I am OK but in evening onward I feel cold, and fever start, max temperature, I measure is 101, when fever come I feel little cold headache and body pain, after taking paracetamol my fever is controlled, Its, Come again Next Evening.
Sir I have hairloss problem. From front it decreases day by day. I does not have a dandruff what to do to reduce hair fall. I use shampoo once a week.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old guy. My height is 5'10" and my weight is approximately 50 Kgs. I want to gain weight because I am looking very thin. Could you please tell me, can I take "serious mass" for weight gaining? And tell me other supplements also which can useful to gain weight and easily available in medical store n less or without side effects. Please help me.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
My teeth are yellowish and sometimes gum bleeding also occur. Cavities also there. What should I do for it? Please help me.
I am 18 years old and I have toe nail infection from which water is cuming out from middle side of nail. please advice.?
My son of 1 years 8 month old .recently I have stopped giving my breast milk. But he doesn't eating anything. He doesn't drink formula milk also. I am really worried about him. Suggest me something.
My fasting sugar levels are not below 140 irrespective of diet and medication. .How to control the levels.
I am 29 year old male, slightly overweight. I have been in a wrong practice of masturbating since years. I got married 6 months ago and I am not able to perform. What shall I do?
Hello sir, I am a girl 20 years old. I gave a swollen lump in my left arm since 11 months .its painless and rubber like movable. I used homoeopathy pills but size was increased. Could you tell me the problem and reason for this.
It is very important to teach your child that nobody should be touching his/her private parts except the doctor or nurse for health-ups.
I am only 20 years old but my height growth seems to be stopped my height is 5'5", I want to grow more but how? Will you help me for growth?
My teeth needs a root canal but I don't want any pain where can I get a dentist with numbness spray. I live at vasai, thane.
Mere daye pair me kamar se jaangh ke bich me aisa lagta hai jaise koi nas khinch rhi hai. Bahut jyada hi dard hota hai thik se chair par bhi bhaitha nhi jata hai 10 minute pet ke bal letne se thoda aaram milta hai.
Hello sir, My weight is 42 kg and height 5 feet 4.5 inch. I want to increase height and weight. Please guide me.
I had ankle sprain in dec and I have been in the cast for three weeks after that I am having constant pain in the tibia and talus and unable to bear the weight is am having swelling too.
Dandruff is not only an embarrassing condition but also a major cause for hairfall and hair weakening. It is estimated to affect as many as one in five individuals in India. Even though this is such a common issue, there’s still heaps of misleading conceptions about dandruff.
Myth1: “All flakes in your hair is dandruff”
Fact: Sometimes flakes are only a consequence of dry skin on your scalp. While the difference between dryness and dandruff might be unclear to the common individual, medical experts do make a distinction between the two. If your flakes are relatively small and white, chances are you’re dealing with a dry scalp - dandruff flakes tend to be larger and yellowish in colour.
Myth 2: “Dandruff is contagious”
Fact: Dandruff is not something that you can catch from someone else. The fungal bacteria that can lead to the appearance of dandruff are present on everybody’s scalp, which means all our scalps are naturally predisposed to the condition.
Myth 3: “Dandruff results from bad hygiene”
Fact: While regular shampooing can help keep dandruff under control, this condition does not stem from a lack of hygiene—even the most diligent hair washers can find themselves suffering from it. This is because dandruff is caused by various components, which include a characteristic overproduction of hair oil or an excess of parasitic microorganisms that live normally on our scalps.
Myth 4: “Dandruff only occurs on the scalp”
Fact: It's true that your scalp is the most widely recognised spot to experience dandruff, yet it's by all account not the only possibility. A few individuals additionally observe that areas such as the eyebrows, ears, and around the nose are inclined to flaking too.
Myth 5: “Dandruff can cause hair fall”
Fact: Hair fall is at some point connected with dandruff and an irritated scalp; however, these conditions are not mutually exclusive. Hair fall is not brought about by dandruff, but rather might be prompted by the incessant need to scratch a bothersome scalp. When we scratch our heads, the activity causes breakage in the hair. The root cause of hair fall includes anxiety, diet and the overall health of your scalp.