Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. PeriyasamyYour feedback matters!
I had a blood test done recently and the report says high creatinine (1.23).The blood sample was given in empty stomach and I had my morning walk before that. Also, I have been taking some Ayurvedic medicines recently. Can these factors influence the blood test to show high creatinine? Please advise.
I am 45 years female . I have a prob lame of urinary burn. In a gap its comes, after urine start burning, very lower abdomen is feeling uneasy and I am going to very ill for 2 to 3 hours and 2nd urine its come again. I take medicine SPORIDEX 500 CAPSULE . After taking 10 capsule its stop but within 10 to 15 days its come back. I am a working lady. I gone out everyday. Please advice me what can I do, tell me what is the name of this symptoms.
She has hematuria since 2 days .no anticoagulant she is taking. Usg and CT scan done. No renal mass or stone .only small cyst 4 mm what to do.
He is a 8 years child. His problem is suffering from a stomach ache and toilet problem. To 15-20 days. Whenever he eat everything then after a few minutes starting a stomach ache and then toilet problem After minutes problem started again and again So what is the solution of that thing happened.
My uncle has spinal cord injury and he is paralyzed. He tends to leak urine very now and then. What can we do to control the stinking urine leaks.
I took ultrasound during my annual health check which showed that there is considerable urine retention(around 150mL0 out of 500ML) Is there any medicine or treatment which non-invasive for this?
What is the main reason for body infections urine infections and precautions to be taken for better health in the body.
Past few months I am not able to control my urination once after drinking a small quantity of water and once immediately when I feel to urinate I don't have any control kindly advise.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I am urinating almost 10-12 times a day. I google it to see if this is normal for a human being or not. It said a normal human being urinates around 7 times a day. So what is the problem with it? Can you help with that? It's not a major issue.
I have frequent urination when urine is stored a little amount I have pain in my lower pelvic and back pain and itching in vagina but no infection in urine culture what can I do pls help.
A kidney transplant is a procedure that employs an operation to transplant properly functioning kidney in the body. The main job of the kidneys is to remove the excess waste from a person’s body with the help of a filtration process. When the kidneys stop filtering the toxins properly, they become diseased as harmful waste products and toxins begin to accumulate in the body. Following this, the patient has to go through treatment measures like dialysis or kidney transplant.
Read on to know the five things you should keep in mind about a kidney transplant.
- Treatment: Transplant is one of the best ways to treat chronic kidney disease stage-V, until unless it is contraindicated. Life becomes near normal after transplant, though there is a possibility of rejection of transplant kidney. Patient has to take immunosuppressive medication life long.
- Medication: Medications are mainly for:
- To prevent rejection: Patient takes immunosuppressive medications life long.
- Prevention of infection: Patient has to take care all the measures to prevent infections as they are more prone to infections.
- Other medication: To control diabetes, HTN etc.
- Family Only: The donors are from family or emotionally related or cadavers (after brain death). HLA-matched donors are better because of less chances of rejections and first reduction of immunosuppressive.
- Doing Your Part: Once transplant is done - patient becomes normal and he/she lives a normal life. However, they have to take regular medications and to protect themselves from various infection.
- End Stage Renal Diseases: These diseases includes diabetes mellitus, HTN, polycystic kidney disease, chronic glomerulonephritis or interstitial nephritis etc.
Consult a Nephrologist before going for renal transplant for detailed check up or line of action.