Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PeriyasamyYour feedback matters!
I want to know that if I take green tea then I have to leave the milk or I can take both. Please guide me.
I am 23 year old, male. My problem is that I have recently shifted to Delhi for study purpose and I live in P. G. After eating food, I feel like acidity in my stomach and burning sensation in my food pipe. Please let me know the solution for this problem. Thank you.
My migraine doctor got an xray done and said I have a bent nostril bone and it is causing sinuses to be filled with water and hence it triggers a migraine. It was me who pushed hard at against my nostril bone regularly to not have a big nose 13 years back and the size of my nose reduced since then and Now I realized after my doc said it was the problem, I surely can recall that after my experiment with nostril I got this migraine and regularly got throat infections and still getting it. I always get sinus water flowing out with throat infections. And a year I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Even this is indirectly linked to it I think as the throat infections might have triggered an immune attack. What should I do to normalize my nostril again so that I don't get sinus and migraines at least? I pushed it in to make smaller and suffering from 13 years but I can't push out myself. Is there a way out?
Dear Madam we are having sex in doggy style nd we both enjoy it. After my ejaculation she lays over the stomach for about 20 min with his back arched so that semen does not leaks. But in the morning when she goes for freshen up the semen in the form of gel like leaks from her vagina. Is it normal.
I have a large headache .I tried all the methods to cure .but it done nothing. Please give me some tips to cure.
Sir I am 28 and I have same problem of small size of penis. For that I buy a ayurveda oil. Grf Ayurveda 8 inch oil. But I am scared to apply on it. heard that ayurveda oil is safe n no side effect. So please tell what to do sir.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.