Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Periaswamy SYour feedback matters!
Hiii, I am suffering from more pimples on my face. Like that pimples not like small size they become big big size. I feel very embersing. I will conduct more skin specialist, and pimples specialists no use of that I lost my money but that is not become cure. Please help me.
Sir/mam plzz suggest wtt should I do I have pores and blackheads on my face. Especially in these days from the 20 days These pores Spreads on my face ndd My Face looks dull ndd redness also occurs. Actually this problem with me frm Last 4 years please give mehhh Suggestion that I Could I Make my face again shiny. I Use face wash, scrub but no effects.
Want to know if a safe homeopathic medicine is available for having a clean and hydrated skin of the face, I have a very dull and dark and patchy skin.
At the evening time I have itching in my body when remove my garments and got radish skin please advice.
I am 27 years old female, unmarried, i'm having problem with my left breast its swollen and very paining and the paining was starting since my teen age. So please give me suggestion what should I do and what happen to me.
How to remove the black marks on my face? I want some permanent treatment. It would be better if it is fast treatment.
I am 31 years old male and I have few fat lumps near my stomach. One of the prominent lump is on the left stomcah wall which can't be seen with naked eyes but can be felt when I roll my fingers over it. I don't feel pain in any of these lumps and they are there for I think past one year or so. Could you please advise if they are just the fat lumps or something else?
Now am taking medicine from other skin specialist Dr. he provide me one tablet that tablet will create new acne on my skin its look biggest and paining my lips so dry crack on my lips.
I was told that I have mild faty liver and early cirrhosis. How dangerous is this situation and what are the precautions to be taken in order to be safe
I am 22 years female and recently found their is a lump in my left breast nd went through memography and fna and it reported as fibroadenomas of 3.60 cm as I could feel it clearly. Doctor adviced me to go for surgery. Now I cannot feel the lump in my self examination it is about less than 1cm now, is it going to shrink? will there be any symptoms.
I have many insect bite scars on my hand and legs .i am not able to wear anything other than a full sleeve and full length pant. I got very dark marks which are not fading at any time. My skin is very prone to mosquito bites and other insect bites. And the dark marks on my skin does not fade even after years. I have tried many ointments. Doctor please suggest me a good chemical peel without side effects. I need to completely erase the dark marks and. Wear dress with confidence please suggest some medicine or ointments for faster recovery. And suggest some insect repellent cream which has no side effects.
I had a small laser treatment on my face, last October, but the mark is still there, What should I do to get rid of it.?
I have infection around my genitals area. I want advice on how can I cure this infection & stop it spreading further. Please prescribe medicines also that I could use.
Am 26 year male my face turn in black and my yes below also dark black their why skin color changed how to solve that problem.
I have acnr marks on my skin how to clean my skin I have done many treatment amd fed up of taking medicine.
I have very dark circles under my eyes and lips area. What to do for making my face glow like never before ?
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.