Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pazhanivelu GYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old. My vein on left leg is expanded! What is the reason of it. How can cure it. What's are the new technical advancements? can it be cured?
My grand father is suffering from spine pain from last 2 month, after MRI test a tumor has been seen in the spine, in the MRI image tumor part has covered the bone & it has gone white. Patient admitted at forties hospital & doctor is suggesting for surgery. What to do?
Doctor, i'm having back pain (back to stomach) for quite a long time. Its getting increase after when I masturbate myself in bed. If I stopped maturation for few days, pain is much better. Also having problem with stomach that I can't eat spicy foods, if I did a liquid comes up from stomach to throat and have feeling like something stuck in throat to stomach, heat burning sensation from throat to stomach. Please advice.
What is the main cause of back pain in ladies after the age of 50? What should they do to Get rid of their problem. And also suggest the diet habits.
My both leg got operated for ligament tear after then continually my leg is suffering with pain lack of strength however I am doing exercise also .now my left leg knee is severely getting me in trouble and pain unstoppable doctor said cartilage problem and for again for operation and simultaneously same problem started with right knee also .i can not bent my leg and it is paining in either of the condition and can not leave it straight or can not fold it .i do not want to do operation .phytharsphy started again .please help me to get rid of this.
My age is 29 & my weight is 67kg is it a exes weight, how much weight I should have in this age & I am having pain in Two legs down side when I walk or stand i have no paid but when I seat a minute then I stand I can't walk properly having heavy pain in two legs in the morning also same pain will occur, is it for my heavy weight or anything else kindly suggest me
I am 26 years old. I have got fracture in my foot ankle. I have recovered now. But now days I have in my ankle swelling what should I do?
I have been feeling soo much pain in my right foot n it precedes even more when I walk. Can you pls give me information regarding this.
I met with an accident around 4 - 5 years ago. It got hit on my knee. That time I was feeling like my bone has become weaker. I have shown to doctor and they have taken X-Ray and said it is normal. But still I am not able to run fast. What to do.
I am 30 year old, I have leg pain now a days. What reason for this problem and i'm drive of car vehicle due this it may affect my body. Please tell the reason.
I am a 48 year old man and from the last 3 weeks I have a nagging pain on my wrist. Do you think its Carpel Tunnel?
my wife age is 32 runnung (wt-70 kg). She has a problem of joint stiffness, pain & swelling (mostly finger both hand & foot, wrist, ancle & knee). We had visited to rheumatologist & carried out all tests for that report shows ra factor is too high. We carried out treatment for 2 months, during this period she fill good but after stoppage of medicine same problem continued. One of my frined suggested do not continue striod medicine treatment, it will affect her body orgen. So please suggest me a proper treatment & guide for her future.
I have a pain in my knee it is very difficult to walk and some time I am not able to stand please help me sir.
Sir I have a rapidly pain in my backbone so please suggest me a good idea to get relief from my pain.
I am 59 years Male and have pain in my shoulders. It pains in moving the hand upwards and backwards. Though after doing some exercises whole day I am able to work. Kindly advise.
My right foot was fractured beneath the ankle. Consulted a doctor and he plastered POP. It's been 25 days and I'm taking complete rest, pain is gradually decreasing. Question is I have a commitment to go for trekking in next month. Is this good idea to go for trekking with two months old fractured foot? I heard "a fractured bone takes 3 to 4 months to heal completely" is it true?
The knee is a very important joint of your body as it takes the majority of the body weight when you are standing up, walking or running. However, there may be many things you do daily which have been slowly reducing the capacity of your knees or damaging them. Some of the tips mentioned below reduce the unnecessary stress on your knees and prevent knee pain.
- Get the correct shoes and change them regularly: The shoes that you wear regularly determine your posture and thus how well your weight is distributed. If you have the wrong shoes or they have been worn out or have uneven soles after prolonged use, then the resulting imbalance could hurt your knees and cause problems.
- Wear protection: You could face serious down time or limitations in movement, if you don’t protect your knees while playing amateur sports or even during recreational sporting activities. Wear knee protection at all times if you think there is a risk of injury.
- Stretch before exercising: Always ensure your joints, especially your knee is warmed up so that it can take the impact shocks of exercises such as lifting weights or running. This will also help warm up your muscles and ensure an efficient, injury free work out.
- Lose weight: Excess weight over a prolonged period will make your knees weaker. Thus it is important to lose weight, without putting too much stress on the knees first so as to give them time to recover. Once your knees can take your weight without pain, you can go for heavier forms of exercise to enable even further weight loss.
- Swimming or walking: When running or heavy lifting seems to be taking a toll on your knees, then you can try to go for swimming and walking which will still be a good work outs without being too taxing on the knees.
- Try physical therapy or massages: You can take care of your knees with the help of massages and physical therapy. An injured tendon or cartilage tends to get injured regularly that can be corrected through physical therapy, yoga and massages.