Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. PasumponYour feedback matters!
What can be reason that i cant control urge for faeces and urine as soon as i felt,my stomach always feel bloated and uncomfortable,i cant release farts easily,it felts as if my stool will come out with fart.There is bubbling,roaring inside the stomach,my anus fails to control stool as soon as i felt the urge.
I am 21 years old male. My penis size so weak 3 inch. How i enlarge my penis size and health. Please help.
While injuries of any form can be painful, burn injuries are one of the worst to suffer from. While cuts and bruises can be temporarily assuaged with a proper dressing, burns are quite different in this regard. With burns, the damaged tissues will stay on the body and may cause continuous pain. Thus, burn injuries are difficult to treat and they require different strategies for pain management as well.
Treatment methods available for treating pain arising due to burn injuries
- Apply an anesthetic cream or aloevera gel to soothe the burnt skin. Avoid exposing the skin to air as that will cause painful sensations.
- Loose gauze or antibiotic ointment must be used to protect the influenced area.
- Soak the burnt area wound in cold water for about five minutes or more.
- If the burn escalates or affects a widespread area, seek medical attention immediately.
Pain management factors for burn injuries:
- Relaxation: During the phase of recovery, burn injuries put immense stress on your body and continue for a long period. Muscle tension is caused by stress that increases pain. Some relaxation techniques are proven to be beneficial to reduce the stress on body.
- Coping with your pain: Different people have different ways to cope with physical discomfort. Look out for situational aspects which are currently under your control and take it positively. The ‘what ifs’ or wishing that the burn didn’t occur in the first place will not help with your current situation. You should focus on things what you can control like self-rehabilitation, doing your daily exercises, physical therapy treatment or following a doctor’s suggestion of pain management strategies. This will help you cope with your pain to a greater extent.
- Sleep medications: If your normal sleep routine is hampered, consult your physician for safe sleep medications. Proper sleep is very important for the healing process and even more so in the case of burn related injuries.
- Antidepressants: Some people may not be suffering from depression, but they might still need antidepressants for relief and sound sleep. A health care provider might prescribe antidepressants as a way to deal with acute pain from burn injuries.
- Increase the pace of your activities: If you want to rebuild your health and stamina and get back in form soon, focus on the regular physical and mental activities. Exercise regularly, but don’t push yourself too much. Increase your physical activities gradually over time. Unless and until you are fully comfortable, don’t strain yourself too much. Occupational and physical therapists can help you with an appropriate activity program. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir I have tic syndrome also. And I am living alone in Aruvankadu. Doing job in ministry of defence. Very far away from family and no friend here. And I want to study more for upsc after breakup I am not able to concentrate also. Because I attached my everything to her. Ham 8 years se sath the. Paste the to get married. Aaj jb kamyab hue then she left me. After she got job. I want to study sir. But I am not able to concentrate. Please give some advice.
For the past couple of years have had a lot of discomfort in head. Like pains, head feels as if held by someone, tied up by something, also my head is never free. I can't feel normal. Would really appreciate help.
Hi my friend got a very small penis size, So he wants to increase the same. Please let me know ho to do it with the best medical practise.
Dengue fever is a viral fever. This means like viral fever it is best treated with supportive medications liquid diet and soft bland diet. In fever beyond 1 week or more, close observations with hospitalisation will be required. Hence follow up with your general physician.
I am 40years old, many time I see that on my neck around eyes having skin rashes like remedies colour with burning sensation. But within 30 to 60 minutes it will go. What to do?
Is it ok to masturbate daily? Will it affect my sex life or health? What must be the weekly frequency to masturbate.
Good Morning, Dear Sir, I am addicted for some drugs like that Co--d--ne. Please help me doctor. I want to quit but I can't quit. Because when I was trying to quit. I have full body pain. And I can't sleep whole night. And I had not eat food properly. I don't know, many things happened with me. Please solve my problems. Thanks.
My son (2 yrs) has a lump in upper middle chest. Please suggest what it can be and where and to whom I should go for check-up and treatment.
Leg cramps is a very common condition which is characterized by tight and painful leg muscles. The calf muscles are the most commonly affected; it can spread further down to your thighs and feet. Once the cramping gets better, you might experience a tender leg coupled with a numbing feeling for a few minutes.
The causes of leg cramps are varied. If it is caused due to an underlying condition, it is known as secondary leg cramps. The causes of secondary leg cramps include vigorous exercises, pregnancy and usage of certain medications. The cramps cause the muscles of the leg to shorten and contract, thus making you lose control of the affected muscle.
How can homeopathy help?
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which is very holistic in nature. The goal of homeopathy is to focus on the causes of a disorder rather than just curing the symptoms. Homeopathic remedies do not yield any side effect unlike the conventional treatments. Apart from treating the symptoms, homeopathic remedies also help improve your overall wellbeing.
There are many homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat leg cramps. The remedies are focused on treating any underlying condition that may be causing these leg cramps, apart from relieving the symptoms. The first step of the treatment is to diagnose the condition, which is done by a trained practitioner. You will be asked questions pertaining to the cramps and your diet. Once the diagnosis is complete, the medications are prescribed based on the diagnosis.
There may be certain dietary restrictions that you may have to follow for the medicines to work at their optimum best. This system of medicine might also require you to not carry out any form of heavy work that involves the legs as rest is required to boost the process of recovery.
The various Homeopathic offerings are:
- Arnica montana