Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. PasumponYour feedback matters!
If one experiencing semen leakage while taking stress or putting pressure on mind without sexual stimulation, the same one can get affected by diabetes or cardiac arrest due to stress in the future? I'm male, age-29.
- Make your bedroom an inviting place. Keep the room free of clutter and distractions. Be sure you have the right bed and mattress for your needs. The wrong mattress can lead to musculoskeletal problems and sleep disturbances.
- Use the bed only for sleeping and sex. Avoid use of the bed for watching TV, eating, working, or any other activities. If you do wish to use the bed for a bit of nighttime reading, read only pleasure books in bed.
- Therapists often use 'reconditioning' as part of a treatment plan for insomnia. With this method, people are 'reconditioned' to associate the bed with sleep. If you find yourself unable to sleep at all, get out of bed and move to another room, so that you only associate the bed with sleep and not with wakefulness.
- Establish a regular sleep-wake cycle. Your body will learn to set its internal clock to your schedule and will eventually respond to internal cues to become sleepy at a given time and to awaken at a given time. A good way to begin this is by getting up at the same time every morning, even on weekends.
- Don't nap. No matter how tempting it may be, an afternoon nap can make falling asleep at night even harder. 'Extra' sleep on weekends can also throw off your regular sleep schedule and worsen midweek insomnia.
- Limit your consumption of caffeine in the afternoon and evening. Remember that eating chocolates and drinking cocoa and colas also are sources of caffeine.
- Watch your alcohol intake. Don't drink any alcoholic beverages in the few hours prior to going to bed. Excessive amounts of alcohol at any time in the day can also disrupt sleep patterns and lead to unsatisfying sleep. Cigarette smoking can also worsen insomnia.
- Fit in some exercise during the day, but don't exercise strenuously right before bedtime.
- Eat light meals in the evening. Eating heavily in the evening or eating just prior to going to bed can disrupt your sleep.
- Establish a 'winding down' ritual in the evenings just prior to bedtime. Try to free your mind of distracting or troublesome thoughts and engage in a relaxing, enjoyable activity like reading, listening to music, or watching a pleasant film.
Hello dr! My periods started when I was 13 since then I have always suffered a sever pain during those days along with pain vomiting, fainting too since 3 days continues. I have consulted many Dr. since pain is 10% less then before bt other conditions are still same. Since a year I have been suffering from problem of flow. Few months I do not have flow of blood at all instead a black fluid discharge n amount is very very less. I am also suffering from pain in area of uterus n ovary. The pain is sharp n it happens with movement of body parts too. Even I am suffering from gall n kidney stone n soon going to operate it. So please help me with my problem
Sir mere gale mein watermelon ka beej atak gaya hai jo muje breathe lene mein bahut pareshani ho rahi hai please advice me ki mein kya karu?
I experience heartburn in the morning 4 that I'm taking omez tablet since 2 months n also I feel nauseous after having a meal. What I should do?
Sir/ Madam I have a stammering & nose bleeding problem, but not getting satisfied results after showing everywhere, please help me on that & give tips on that topic. I will be very thankful to you.
I am 39 yes male I Am having itching problem for last few minor near this and buttock, and it goes sometime then again exists after few days, after eating sweet things, beer, while sweating it effects more and in night and on rising sun it irritates, but during day it normals, I have also get tested HIV test twice after completion of. 90and 110 Days of you P s which both times came negative. Now what should I do to cure this itching and what could be its reason?
Jab bhi Main Morning Me Uthta Hu Toh Mujhe Chhik ati Hai. Mujhe Shardi Nhi Hoti Fir bhi. Mere Naak Me Ajeeb Sa Feel Hota Hai Suddenly. morning time me.
Hi I am having snoring problem. I checked on the sleep score test which is around 8 which is a bit sleepy as per standard test. Can you please advise to reduce snoring.
I am in trouble because itching everywhere on my body please give medicine I am 13 and my whole family got affected with it help.
Meri wife 2 months ki pregnant h aur use cyst ka problem h, cystic SOL (4. 9×4 cm) hai. Avi use stomach me pain ho raha h cyst ke karan. Kiya karna chahiye?
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.