Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parimalam KumariYour feedback matters!
Does masturbation cause acne? I am having acne problem and have tried everything but it still continues. Any help please I will be grateful. Thanks.
Hi, My inner thigh jock itch in 2 month. What is the treatment of jock itch in inner thigh. Please suggest me.
I am 21years old. I was having pimples on my face. I donno why pimples are occurring on face. I was suffering very much.
I am not getting sleep from two days and I have a fungal infection in between legs please give me a suggestion I am not getting sleep from two days and I have a fungal infection in between legs please give me a suggestion I am not getting sleep from two days and I have a fungal infection in between legs please give me a suggestion I am not getting sleep from two days and I have a fungal infection in between legs please give me a suggestion.
I am 25 year old male and I have hair removable problem of 5 month .I have not done the doctor showed up relief . So what should I do now please help me.
I am suffering from hair loss and facing this problem from the last 5 year. I even consult the Doctor but of no use. So im writing this short message to see help from your doctors.
Treatment Of Psoriasis In Ayurveda:
- Adopt your ancient ayurvedic medicine system and make your whole and healthy india healthy.
- Ayurveda is not only a medical practice but it is also a science of life.
- It is possible to treat 100 percent of every disease, according to the condition of the disease and the condition of various diseases of the skin are possible in ayurveda.
- Psoriaisis, which is called bark disease in ayurveda, this disease is very good treatment in ayurveda. Ayurvedic classical yoga is proven to be useful for this disease free from the disease.
- If a patient is troubled by psoriasis around you, after taking many medicines, it is not possible to make them aware about ayurvedic medicine.
- We have reliable treatment of dermatological diseases.
Hello doctors actually I have some skin infection some doctor gave suggestion to take cp Candiforce 200 mg two weeks, I have bought, this tablet want to use weekly once or daily one. Can I take daily once or weekly once tell me please.
I'm 48 year old. I am suffering from skin disease. N from same problem my family is also suffering. From last 4 months. Around the private parts of the body. Doctor suggested me to use ketoconazole cream. N fluconazole tablets also fexodil tablet. But no affect. It was as is. So what should I do.?
Everyone loses some hair every day. Losing up to 100 hairs a day is normal.
But if hair loss runs in your family, you could lose a lot more hair. With this kind of hair loss, you may end up with bald spots if you are a man. If you are a woman, you may find that the hair on the top of your head is slowly thinning. About half of all people have this type of hair loss by around age 50.
Although hair loss is fairly common, it can be a tough thing to live with, especially when it changes how you look. But there are ways you can treat your hair loss.
What causes hair loss?
Common causes of hair loss include:
- Family history. In most cases, hair loss is inherited, which means it's passed down from one or both of your parents. This is called male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: It includes physical stress from surgery, illness, or high fever.
- Chemotheraphy: It is powerful medicine that destroys cancer cells.
- Damage to your hair from pulling it back too tightly, wearing tight braids or ponytails, or using curling irons or dyes.
- Age: You grow less hair as you get older. Hair also gets thinner and tends to break more easily as you age.
- Poor diet:It is the one with less protein or iron.
- Diseases:Thyroid [hypothyrodism and hyperthyrodism]
- Ringworm of the scalp, which is common in children.