Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parameswara Iyer
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Parameswara IyerYour feedback matters!
I am 49 years old female from Ludhiana, punjab. Mujhe pet ki problem ho rahi kaafi dino se, jab halka khati hu jaise khichdi ya daliya to fir theek rehta hai but jabb bhi sabji aur chapati khati hu and kuch heavu kha leti hu to mujhe pet me dard hota hai and gas ban jati hai and bahut dard hoti hai pet mai. Kai baar puri raat bar mai so nai paati, dard ko vajah se. Kab vomiting aati hai to uske baad gas nikal jati hai fir theek ho jata hai, mai kaafi time se homeopathy ki medicine le rahi hu. But fir bhi kabhi kabhi problem aa jati hai but pichle 10-15 days se jyaada problem aa rahi hai, ajj bhi mera pet bahut dard hai gass ki vajah se, mene aaj khana bhi heavy naHi khaya fir bhi problem aa gai hai, please aap koi iska proper treatment bata do. Gas ban jati hai and tezab ban jata hai fir meri chaati mei aur pet ke beech ki jagah me bahut dard hota hai. Jaise koi hawa ka gola sa ban jata hai aise lagta hai, and na hi mai let pati hu, na uth kar chala jata hai, na baitha jata hai ,MATLAB bahut jyaada taklif hone lagti hai, pantocid dsr 30 mg ka capsule liya hai but us se bhi nahi theek ho raha. Please jawab dena jaldi se and kya kya khana pina hai, and kya avoid karna hai ye bhi bata dena. Thanks in aadvance.
I am suffering from allot of itching near my vagina and now it's blood red. But I am not able to understand the issue. Like before this last year I suffered from itching but it automatically got ok as time passed. But this time it's like a blunder. I haven't slept from 2 nights. I think it's some allergy. Wt can be the issue.
My wife is having very odd problem of vertigo, she always complains about giddiness and all, doctors say it is from ear, but no tratment. She is always irritated and spoiling our life. I want to know if any treatment is there or we have to carry it as a special case through out rest of the life
I have back pain from many days. I don't know why this is happening. This is halting even if I sleep for long time.
Hi, Dr. Before few days I feel vomit after sex.it is happen to me or something I feel side back pain in my right side. please tell any home remedy or medicine for it.Please suggest me is it sign of pregnancy?
My friend had unprotected sex last year July from then she got regular periods but some before her periods she gets burning sensation in her vaginal she is scared whether she got hiv she can't do blood test due to some family issues please help.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.