Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParameshwariYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 34 year old lady I have lots of fat at my tummy area but I notice when my mensuration is near it look like a balloon what I do?
Coronary artery disease is characterized by accumulation of plaque in the coronary artery that chokes blood supply to the heart. This plaque buildup usually starts with cholesterol accumulation and gradually other particles such as calcium and lipoproteins get deposited as well. Over time, the plaque accumulates, making the blood vessels narrow and choking the supply of blood. In some cases, if the plaque ruptures, it may lead to formation of blood clots resulting in stroke.
The symptoms of coronary artery disease are:
- Breathing difficulties: This disorder may lead to shortness of breath as the blood pumping mechanism of the heart is impaired; this usually results in fatigue and exertion. It is advised to avoid advanced cardio exercises such as the high intensity interval training.
- Chest pain: Stress related activities may cause intense pressure or tightness in your chest, resulting in pain in the middle or left portion of your chest. If you discontinue the activity, the pain would usually subside. In some cases, you may feel the pain in the arm and the neck.
- Heart attack: If the level of plaque accumulation is excessive, then it may result in a heart attack. It is characterized by breathing difficulties, pain, tightness in the chest and sweating. You may also experience pain in the neck and the jaw.
The causes of coronary artery disease are:
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle ups the risk of coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol levels in the body
- Blood sugar problems
- Get your blood pressure under control: If you suffer from high blood pressure, then it is recommended to get it under control to prevent coronary artery disease.
- Quit smoking: If you are a habitual smoker, then it is time to nip the habit in the bud. Smoking is known to constrict blood vessels as it is a vasoconstrictor.
- Eat healthy: Eat a well balanced diet consisting of vegetables and fruits so that your body receives the essential nutrients to function well.
- Beat stress: You need to control your stress levels through exercise or meditation. Take time off work and do activities that make you happy.
I have hair fall and I have just started Patanjali medicine what else can I do for stop hair falling.
I have taken 6 session of yellow peel. My acne is reduced but not my acne scars. It is really bothering. Should I take laser now?
Hi doc. I m 20 years old my height is 5'5" I am insecure about my height. Any suggestions what should I eat and drink. Or any medicine.
I am 58 Yrs. I am told Diabetic as my HBA1C was 6.7 in Feb 2016. I am put on Metformin 500 mg twice daily. Now my HBA1C is 6.1 AM I to continue the same line of medication or stop because generally I was told by some people that in gestational diabetes also metformin is given and once the blood sugar levels come within limits. It can be stopped.
Hii I am 21 year old I have stones in my kidneys I need a solution to get rid of this problem. I also have stones in my gallbladder.
I am male 37 I have muscular dystrophy and from the symptoms I feel its beckers. I have been suffering from depression for the past 4 tears n I have huge insomnia problem, I have a very high anxiety level , for the past 6 months my groin , sex organs area have become tight so much so that its difficult to sit even, w/o opening my trousers, anus feels like protruding out, hips feel splitting apart, difficult even to take deep breaths, feels like acid is building inside. On the mind level, anxiety or unknown fear makes my groin area tight (unbearable), feels like I am going into orgasm mode that all the time testicles feel like swelling and ready to throw semen out, feels very uncomfortable , as a result my whole stomach, back, groin area remain tight through the day, feels like lower area us gonna blast. So please suggest any treatment or how to go about it, homeopathic preferably.
I want to know that , is the eye power will reduce after the uses CRT corneal refractive therapy for 1 year. Or the eye will get its original shape after 1 year. Then what is the benefit? My eye power is -1.75D .I wear glasses since 4 year. When I remove glasses .I feel can't see distance object as previously I saw . Is it for wearing glasses? I am tensed , want to cure my eye with out any surgery.
I got a faint positive result. But I have periods like cramps and backaches too. I had a chemical pregnancy 3 months back and had a lot of cramps. So I am afraid. Is cramps and back pain normal in normal pregnancies?
This last week I have a problem when I go to lay down for sleep, my heart began to work very hard and I feel that inside me is table a bird.in the same time I am under a treatment by besocor 5 mg by using half of 5 mg per/day in the morning. I checked my blood pressure is 170 me 90. What happen and how to treatment this?
I am 19 years old. I have a serious hairfall problem. And its getting worse day by day. Can you please suggest me any medicine for the same.
My skin color is very fair but there is a huge difference in the color of my face and rest of my body. My face looks darker than the rest of my body. The skin on my neck is very dark. Is it because of faulty shaving? How to make my neck fairer and also full face?
I am having a menstrual cycle problem its not proper nd its not on tym. If flow starts it continue to 20 days nd the flow is very less nd again after 10 days I get down. Nd you had taken hemophatic medicines nd ayurvedic too. Soo I am in big doubt what I should do nw.
Hi doctor. I having throat infection from the last day after their is change in the weather. Please recommend me some medicine and some ways so that I get cure from this infection.
Sir how I control our hairfall problem I really very very sad when I see a lot of falling hair in our solders.
What is the home remedies of schizophrenia and Alzheimer's disease? This question is for my father, who is 70 years old.
1. Exhale completely.
2. Then slowly take a deep breath in through your nose.
3. Expand your diaphragm/belly to bring air into the lower portion of your lungs.
4. As you gradually fill your lungs from bottom to top, expand your chest.
5. Even lift your shoulders for a last bit of fresh air.
6 Then relax and let the air flow smoothly out of your body.
7. Pull in your stomach at the end to expel the last bit of stress.
8. Then begin another breath.