Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ParameshwariYour feedback matters!
I have hair till shoulder length. Want to make it longer and increase thickness of hair also. Please suggest how itcwill be possible.
I'm suffering from pcos (polysistic ovaries) from past 6 yrs I took treatment from a gynecologist but didn't find any change in my periods Wat further steps shud I take?
My height is not increasing I am in 10 standard but I am too short what should I do please advice me.
What to do for dry hairs iam very tensed for it and iam not getting hairfall control so please sugest me the growing long and silky hairs please.
I don't have regular periods. It happens approximately after 45 days that too very less. Kindly advice solution.
We all know it's very common in our lifestyle to drink water and all drinks with a bottle.
Due to repetitive use of neck into hyperextension many time in a day. Which cause repetitive injury into small muscle gradually.
Which cause micro spasm into the neck muscle and lead mild stiffness into the neck and limited range of motion.
Which lead to mal-alignment of the joint in the neck which alters the natural joint play moment and causing - headaches: neck pain: morning stiffness: many more symptoms.
Advice- take your water with glass by sitting at the table or on chair /bed. Whatever possible according to your surrounding.
I am Suffering From Under Weight Though I Eat More Than 4 Meals A Day. Please Give Me Suggestion For A Healthy Weight Gain.
Sir my age is 21 years and sir so many days I am suffering from obesity problem due to this I. Was feel like lazy all time for that I took so many herbal product like green tea nd daily doing work down like exercise but this effect not so far what should I. Do?
My hair line is receding. I have used so many products but no use. What I want to do for my receding hair line?
Respected Doctor, I am 59 years old with controlled hypertension and controlled blood sugar. But I have a problem on glans of penis for last few years. On the surface of my glans of penis, very fine granular eruptions appear frequently and the surface becomes red and I feel uneasy. When I apply a skin lotion i.e. Surfaz N. Thereon once or twice for a day, it disappears as if there was nothing. Again after a week the same symptom appears and treated as above and so on. Likewise, it appears again and again and subsided when treated with the said lotion. Please advise me its permanent cure and oblige. Regards.
Dear sir, I am a 46 years old guy who is unmarried, unemployed, sine my teenage my appearance is not steady at times its good, at times its average, at times its too good, at times its very funny. I feel insecure due to this. In short my hair does not fall in place. My hair style I mean. How do I accept myself when I find myself looking like mentioned above especially when shabby, funny. Thanks,
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
One of my cousin he was little fat and wanted to loose some weight and wanted reduce belly fat. So Kindly suggest what kind of food he can follow.
Hi, I am experiencing from lower back pain for the past few months. I mean its not extreme but I can understand if I neglect this it would be a major thing in the future. So the pain is on the left side lower back. ALso when I do stretches I notice some kind of pain somewhere at the hip joint. Could you please assist me with this?
Parenting is a lifetime job be it for a normal child or a child with special needs. Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors and providers for their children. Parenting is a process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, financial and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Every child is a gift and a blessing to their parents. On the other hand, parenting itself is one of the toughest jobs and that too for a child with special needs, it is both a blessing and challenge.
It is a very unique experience to live with a disabled child as it has a major impact on the family, siblings and extended family members. However, discovering a problem should be the initial step to start with parenting such children. Discovering a child's special needs is often a confusing and painful process for parents as sometimes learning difficulties can be multiple and difficult to pinpoint and it can be hard for parents to know whether things are normal or not.
There are various categories of disabilities that your child might fall under. For example: Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Other Health Impairment, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Emotional disturbance, Speech or language impairment, Visual impairment, including blindness, Deafness, Deaf-blindness, Orthopedic impairment, Intellectual disability, Traumatic brain injury, Multiple disabilities.
Some common indications for the development of learning disabilities which can be taken into consideration
- Difficulty with reading/writing
- Problems with math skills
- Difficulty in remembering
- Problem in paying attention
- Trouble following directions
- Difficulty with concepts related to time
- Problem in staying organized
- Impulsive behavior
- Inappropriate responses in school or social situations
- Difficulty staying on task(easily distracted)
- Difficulty finding the right way to say something
- Immature way of speaking
- Inconsistent school performance
- Difficulty listening well
- Problem in understanding words or concept
But the above mentioned signs are not enough to determine that a person has a learning disability. A professional assessment is also necessary to diagnose a learning disability because every disability has its own signs and unless they persist over time cannot be considered as a 'disability'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.