Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Parameshwari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ParameshwariYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my Weight is gone up from 85 to 95 kgs. I want to lose Weight please help.
How to get rid of dark circles under eyes and I have spots of pimples on my face. How to get rid of those spots ?
Hi. I want to ask a question about my tummy. Mera lower tummy kafi mota hai. Or mujhe gas ki bhi problem hoti hai. Please tell me what to do I?
Sometime in morning I feel pain in my left chest ,there is lot of coughing also ,difficulty in breathing.
Hi doctor. .mere stomach mei 4-5dino se pain ho rrahi hai .Pait mei heaviness feel hoti hai. Muje constipation and acidity ki problem hai but ab constipation and acidity Nhi hai. Bukh lgti hai but kuch bi khane ko dil nhi krta. Nausea bi feel hota hai. .headache bi sath Hota hai. Weakness bi hai.
I had sex with my husband yesterday. And it was my 4th day of mensuration cycle. But I wasn't bleeding, then too we had a protected sex using condom. But after an hour I started bleeding for sometime then it got stopped. We both are sure that we had a protected sex and nothing went wrong .From Yesterday's night and today's morning I'm feeling weak. There is no pain in my stomach or near by part as well. I'm feeling like I'm getting faint .I also feel like my body is warm. Please advise .need your help.
My skin gets blackish by playing cricket in sun , please tell me names of some effective medical creams without any side effect.
I came to know that I affected by epididymis one month back and I took the antibiotic as per the doctor, Then the swollen gradually reduced to smaller size, Then the doctor prescribed another antibiotic which is low power, After 1 week the swollen did nt reduced, so I took 3 days gap to consult the doctor again, but the swollen become bigger because of hydrocele. Then my doctor gave old antibiotic again. I have some following q's 1) Is epidimytis curable, if yes how long it will take? 2) What care should I taken ?(including food, exercise) 3) Can I do jogging, running,gym? 4) Things to avoid (Foods, activities.anything). 5) Is this effects to my sexual marriage life? 6) what type of Precautions to be taken? 7) what type of personal care I have to take? 8) My doctor prescribed high cost tables each tablet=100 Rs, is this that much cost for antibiotics?
I am suffering from constant headache and I am not able to concentrate on my studies. I am also feeling laziness. Please can you help me.
I am having diet concerns and want to consult a dietitian to lose weight quickly pls help now, it is urgent.
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I am 50 years old and I had developed pigmentation patches when I was in my early 30's. The patches are spreading across my face now. What should I do?
In order to spice up their relationship, couples can sometimes consider the option of anal intercourse instead of vaginal intercourse. Some recent studies have suggested that anal sex is actually bad for your health and can also result in severe and life threatening conditions.
Below are a few reasons that will make you aware of the risks of involving in anal sex. They are as follows:
- Fissures or piles: The anal tissues are non-stretchable and thereby an insertion of the penis into your partner’s anus can lead to tearing of the anus which might make your partner prone to anal fissures or piles. Besides, anal sex can cause severe pain while excretion the morning after, as there can be a significant weakening of the anal muscles.
- Increases the chances of anal cancer: If you and your partner frequently engage in anal sex, your partner’s chances of getting anal cancer increases as the act can initiate the transmission of the Human Papillomavirus (the virus responsible for anal cancer).
- Bacterial infection: Anus is a place designed to hold and facilitate the passing of faeces. This makes it a fertile breeding ground and holding area for bacteria. Through insertion, there is a high chance that you can be infected through your partner’s bacteria. Also if vaginal intercourse occurs immediately after anal intercourse, your partner can also get affected by the bacteria that transfer from the anus to the vagina. It can cause UTIs or urinary tract infections at the least and more serious infections as well.
- Sexually transmitted diseases: Contrary to popular opinions, having unprotected anal sex can actually increase the chance of getting HIV and other deadly STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). As the anal tissues are extremely fragile, the risk of the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in the bloodstream remains quite high for both the partners involved. Even if you’re using a condom whilst engaging in the act, the chances of getting STD’s looms large as condoms are more prone to breakages during anal sex.
- You can still get pregnant: Engaging in unprotected anal sex does not really mean that you cannot actually get pregnant from it. There is a slight chance of semen leakage from the anus which can seep into the vagina and result in pregnancy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!