Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
How to make our face smooth, shiny, oil free naturally and how to control hair fall naturally and also steps should we take to avoid pimples on face naturally.
Appearance of dark circles is a sign of you going through stress or due to certain lifestyle habits. Choices like poor sleep or simply ageing can also be the possible reasons. There are a few procedures which will help you to get rid of these irritating dark circles. Read on more to find out all about them.
- IPL for dark circles: IPL or Intense Pulse Light therapy is an effective way of removing dark circles. This is recommended by the physician when blood vessels appear as blue or dark purple underneath the eyes. IPL deals with vascular pigmentation issues treating which, make the dark circles under your eyes disappear.
- Skin resurfacing; Chemical peeling or laser resurfacing helps in reducing dark circles by improving the rate of collagen production as well as decreasing pigmentation problems. They also help to improve your overall skin quality.
- Fat Injections: In this procedure, fat is grafted from another area of the body and via injection, is inserted in the tear troughs in order to treat dark circles. Fat injections are used generally when dark circles are caused due to tissue and fat loss in the upper cheeks or under the eyes.
- Treatment with Hyaluronic acid: Treatment with hyaluronic acid in which the chemical is inserted through injection into the tear troughs or upper cheek area is temporary as the chemical is absorbed by the body in a few months.
- Cheek lift: Lifting the cheeks surgically can permanently correct the problem of dark circles which are caused due to the drooping of cheeks, usually due to facial ageing.
- Surgery for eyelids: Blepharoplasty also known as eyelid surgery is the most recommended and effective way of eradicating dark circles. It is also a permanent solution for getting rid of dark circles. Multiple approaches exist to perform lower eyelid surgery. The results can be achieved after undergoing one or a combination of a few procedures such as placement of tear trough implants and the repositioning, addition, partial or complete removal of fat existing underneath your eyes.
My skin have lots of pimple and dark spots. I had fair skin in childhood but now my skin is black and wrinkled. What should I do. Answer anything other than'go meet a dermatologist" thank you.
I have got red patches on my skin so what I do & my face is black and there are black heads so pls recommend me to what to do.
I am having this open pores and blackheads all over my bose and akin next to my nose and it is quite visible. What should I do? I am 19 years old and turning 20 this october.
I have a small brown spot on my elbow. It neither itches nor bleeds. But if pressed really hard it feels a bit like burning. Is it cancerous? I am very adraid. This spot has been there for about 4-5 years.
Hi, 24 years old. I have a problem of dryness of skin in-between thies and testis and bleeding when the skin tares. Please help me.
Hello my name is javed and my question is my skin is very raff in winter on this condition what I do.
Sir, my face is darker than my body as found normal. Is there any remedy for this. If I used any cream is it give me permanent solution?
Be sure to wash your skin twice a day in circular motions for 1 minute, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process. These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin.