Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Paramaguru Jothi ShankarYour feedback matters!
Hello, my face colour is dull you can say it is dark from my body colour. What should I do for whitening and glowing face.
My body nd skin colour was fair. But from one year it is reducing day by day I don't know the reason I use sun screen spf40 But no improvement can I use berberis aquifolium 30 If yes then please tell m doses and I am 21 Yr old girl.
1. You should have plenty of water to avoid dehydration during summer
2 .Fruit such as watermelon, orange, sweet lime muskmelon, grape have more water . They help you to stay healthy
3.Please avoid eating outside it may damage your skin such as pimple or oily skin.
4. Please wash your face twice a day.
5. Please apply sunscreen SPF 35 to avoid sunburn.
I have marks on upper legs, I feel much pain for those, and want to solved that problem but how to solve the problem.
Sir, my daughter is 18 years and recently found that there is a lump in her left brest. What to do? We got examined, atopsy etc. Found that it is not a cancer tumor. How to get it removed? Or it will be dissolved in course of time? Pls clarify.
I want a glowing face. My skin is sensitive and oily What to apply to have a glowing face? Please advice.
Is there is any side effects of using berberis aquifolium mother tincture to get fair skin? And also may I know how to take it? How many times in a day? Also for how many months?
I am a 24 year male. Earlier I had fairer complexion, but now a days my skin has become dark. So which is the best skin lightening products or medicines I could use.
I took 2 tablets for getting good muscles when I was doing gym 4-5 years ago. Now I feel that after taking that tablet Many lipomas took birth in many body. How can cure these lipomas?
My mother underwent a Skin Grafting surgery due to a 40% burn on her lower body (thighs). Although it has been almost 2 years, but still the itching sensation persists. Is it natural? If yes, how long it would persist?
Hi, can I Know any creams of ayurveda which brightness my skin and get fair? My color is reduced eventually. I'm worried please suggest me how to get back my color complexion. My skin is oil and tend to get dull within half an hour.
I'm 22 Years Old i'm having two Gallbladder Stone and mild fatty infiltration of liver is there any chance to clear by naturally?
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling.
Related Tip: "Getting Rid of Wrinkles"