Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PaningYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and also use many shampoos but still their is no result of this products so what should I do?
How to maintain a neutral pH of my face? Prefer me some soaps of neutral pH that are easily available in market.
I have having a continuous hairfall from past 6 months. Can you suggest me a best way to reduce hairfall?
Hai. When I am closing my car door finger got struck in between not finger I mean the nail part and it turned green in colour. What should I do kindly suggest some tips and medications.
I am 25 years old male and I am suffering from acne issues on my shoulder and back .it is generally quite painful and I am unable to wear white clothes because mostly little blood mix with pus like liquid comes out of it that is highly disgusting and ruins my light colour clothes.
I am suffering from skin disease (Rashes) I used ointment for the disease but there is no use please give me suggestion.
My Hairs are really thin and theres no volume left on my head. I think this is the starting of alopecia. What should I do to stop it. I am just 20. I have heard that it could be cure in this age.
I am losing hair quickly and I am over weight, I want to loose my weight I am suffering from thyroid.
Who doesn’t like to be a dream girl, with everybody’s eyes charm. “Doll” the stylish one, one with fair skin, ideal looks, lovely expressions, one gifted with all possible merits.
People, who are fortunate enough to have all these qualities in built, should also learn to take care of them and prevent them from utmost damages. Unlike the environment, which was more pure before where the natural remedies were also enough for cure but the environment now is more of the smoke and smog.
Thus proving them to be quite ineffective BUT as patience and perseverance are the two important essence and so is here the home remedies though late works truly positive and mark their effect for a long time and more beautifully.
- You may take a banana, mash it, and mix some honey and apply on face for 5minutes and then wash it with Luke warm water.
- Peel off oranges and put the peel in the sun until they dry completely. Prepare a powder and add some milk to it. Use of this paste once a day makes your skin smooth and lighter.
- For a home-based sunscreen lotion, cucumber juice with rose water and glycerin proves equivalent.
- A mixture of Gram Flour, Turmeric, with some lemon Juice when applied evenly on the face and kept to rest gives a natural glow to the face.
- The beauty paste mixture of Gram Flour and turmeric with milk is a therapy used since long time and ages; proving positive to the skin of everyone.
- A potato pulp that includes starch makes the perfect face mask and helps replenish the skin tone in the best possible way.
- The sun burn of the skin can be best cured with Vinegar which has got anti- oxidants, thus curing it.
- A summer refreshing mask, can be made out of papaya fruit and the Indian Multani Mitti.
- For obtaining cleansed skin, one must apply a mixture of Yoghurt and lemon juice 1 teaspoon each twice daily.
Lastly, the Diet a healthy Balanced Diet containing the right nutrients is to be consumed for nourishment of skin.
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi, I am a female of 26 years of age. Lats year I got a free flu vaccination done from a camp organised inside our office, The day after the vaccination, I noticed two patches of hair loss from my head. I consulted a homeopathic doctor, and she gave homeopathic medicine. I took the medicine for 3 months but could not see improvement in new hair growth. They told me that this was the sign of Auto immune disease. On further consultation to another skin specialist, she advised me to apply Mometasone Ointment on the patches, but still there is very less recovery of hair noticed. What can be done now in order to get my hair back?
I am suffering from the achene and pimple on my face from 2 year once they are fyn and its start again then what I do?
I sm 57 years old. I am suffering from hairfall since two decades. No hair oil, no shampoo could cure this. I some fedup and afraid doesn' t increase an inch. The length and volume remain same. Please suggest how csm I reduce hair fall and improve my growth. If age is not a problem.
Sir my face has tanned due to sun exposure, please provide me medicines for getting fair skin, please help me to get glowing skin in less time.
Which treatments should you consider to beat hair loss effectively?
Hair fall has become a very prevalent problem among modern men and women due to numerous reasons like a stressful lifestyle, poor diet and use of cosmetic products with harsh chemicals etc. Apart from these causes, hair fall can also happen due to various medical conditions.
Here are some of the most common causes of hair fall:
- Thyroid problems
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Scalp infections
- Poor diet
- Excessive usage of hair styling products
- Family history of hair loss
- Consumption of oral contraceptive pills
Different hair re-growth treatments are available today to curb hair loss. Some of the most effective ones among them are
1. Platelet rich plasma therapy
Human blood comprises certain stem cells and growth proteins, which help in regenerating and healing tissues. This therapy involves collecting blood from your body and then centrifuging (method applied for separating substances that don’t mix) it so that the plasma and platelets can be separated. Now this platelet rich blood is injected into your scalp or specific areas suffering from hair loss to restore lost hair and ensure their re-growth.
Mesotherapy is considered to be a very effective treatment for continuous thinning of hair, baldness and hair loss in patches. In this therapy your scalp gets injected by a vitamin using an injection gun to ensure enhanced blood circulation. Improvement in circulation of blood results in your hair follicles getting better nourishment, leading to hair re-growth. Moreover, this therapy has a neutralising effect on the DHT hormone (a sex hormone that is derived from testosterone), which is often associated with baldness among men. You can observe visible results within 4 to 6 months by opting for this therapy.
3. Stem cell therapy
This therapy works by replenishing the lost stem cells of the hair follicles. The process involves the scalp pores being inserted with stem cells, resulting in new hair growth. The function of stem cells here is to stimulate the mature and lifeless hair follicles, which leads to the formation of new healthy hair follicles. Generally, this therapy takes about 3 to 4 months to start the hair re-growth cycle.
4. Hair Transplant
In a hair transplant surgery, hair from a denser region are transplanted to an area with lesser or no hair. The identified dense hair area is cleaned and numbed. The surgeon would then remove a 3 to 4 inch strip of skin from this region, and use this strip to create hundreds of tiny grafts. These grafts are inserted into the scalp region of lesser hair density. It takes about 6-9 months for the transplanted hair to give way to newer hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.