Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. PandiyaselvamYour feedback matters!
My Hip always in Short pain always Day and night. For 5 years And also Neck pain and and my head was pain and heart palpitation. What happen with me day by day its danger for me. please tell me Hip pain was also related with (Head) Mind which is best medication for me.
Hi. I am 27 year old male. To add to my workout routine every morning, I would like to perform squats, as squats strengthen legs and workout total body. But there are controversies that squats may injure knees over the long run. Can you please suggest whether I can add squats to my workout routine? To add, I am already doing them for two weeks and I am feeling very good. My metabolism seems to improve and feeling light for the complete day.
Hi, my penis foreskin rolls back during sleep and when I sleep on my stomach my penis rubs against my bed and causes discomfort. I have a sensitive penis when foreskin is rolled back. I feel discomfort when anything touches my penis glans. Is there a way to reduce the discomfort? Please advise. Thanks.
Sir I am 29 years old Humko 2 month sai back pain ho Raha Hai aur mere kamar Kai najadik Jo rid ka hadi Hai uske sath Mai ganth jaisa ho raha hai Jo ki dabane sai ganth jaisa mahasus hota Hai. Aur mujhe BP ka problem Hai. Please give me some suggestions.
I have suffered knee pain for 4 days, so what can I do? I take some pain relief bum but not get sufficient relief.
My neck pains me for about 3 days now when turning my neck, I think I had a bad sleep. What do I do?
I am an 52 years old male having stones in my Pancreas for the last one year. Came to know through the ultra sound and CT Scan. Due to this my blood sugar is high and fluctuation. Presently I am taking Panlipase capsules and also Insulin 12 in the morning and 8 in the evening. I want know is there is any way to dilute/remove the stone from the pancreas.
Hi 28 years old girl from last year august im having on and off kind of pain in my right side middle ribs and arm resting side. I tried everything but nothing help much. Pain comes and go anytime it increase and decreased. Im unaware why pain like this. Sum says its cervical issue sum says its muscle tightness. Sum say more. I m too much depressed because of this pain. Im about to get marry this year how can I lead marriage life in this condition when I even can not plan my next day. Can anyone tell me what is it and how to cure it. I tried ayurveda homeopathy allopathy physiotherapy massage exercise also. Nothing helping what to do sleeping time and sitting time pain speed in whole upper right side back.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a degenerative disease that progresses over time. It generally affects the fingers, feet, wrists, and ankles. It causes immobility due to inflammation and stiffness as well as severe pain. This is an autoimmune disease where the body mistakenly ends up attacking the joints instead of attacking bacteria and other substances as it normally should. Severe cartilage damage can be caused if this condition is not treated on time, which can make the spacing between the bones even smaller than usual.
Let us find out how one can tackle this condition.
- Rest: While there is still no cure for this condition, one can take a number of measures in order to tackle it. One of the foremost ways of managing this condition is with the help of rest and relaxation. It is important to get plenty of sleep so that you can keep the condition from getting worse. There are a number of relaxation exercises that will help you in sleeping better, especially if you have been having trouble sleeping due to the aches and pains.
- Exercise: Depending on the doctor’s recommendations, you will need to exercise on a regular basis so as to keep the motion in your joints intact for as long as possible. Muscle and joint strengthening exercises include swimming, walking, and even gentle stretching that can help in reducing muscle fatigue. This can make your muscles stronger and increase the range of motions as well.
- Ointments and Lotions: One can turn to gels and lotions which can be topically applied. These can be prescribed by the doctor as well, so that the pain is soothed and temporary relief from pain and stiffness may be experienced. These are also available in the form of sprays. These ointments, gels or lotions usually contain camphor, menthol, capsaicin and salicylates.
- Fish Oil Supplements: Pain and stiffness can be significantly reduced with the help of fish oil, as per many medical studies. Before adding fish oil supplements to your food, you will need to talk to your orthopaedic specialist to find out if it may interfere with any medication that you may be taking for the condition or any other related disorder.
- Plant Oils: Plant oils are also known to contain fatty acids known as gamma linolenic acid, which can give much relief when it comes to pain and stiffness, especially in the morning. One must remember, though, that excessive use of this oil can lead to liver damage. So it is imperative to speak with your doctor or therapist before taking any plant oils.
- Medications: Aspirin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can help in containing the pain and inflammation for severe cases.