Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. PandiyaselvamYour feedback matters!
He was paralyzed one year before he recovered from it within 3 months but fr the last 9 months he is having all joints veins paining and its so much that he can not sit or walk a while he cries all time due to pain he tried all medicines but he has no relief please suggest what to do?
I have problem of joint pain in knee ankle and shoulders and @ neck Dr.Hsa prescribed me vitamin d3 once in a week and calcium tablets shelcal one in a day I am consuming these tablets since from 1 month but there is no progress, Iam 48 yrs old male and live in Bangalore. Can u suggest me the remedy
My leg will pained after travelling a long distànce with my foot. what can I do please give me right answer.
Hello sir my problem that when I am running my legs pain (thin piece) 1 ft down to my knee it's pain normal not too much 10% but when I am normal walk it's not pain tell me what is my problem and what I am do I my much worried about this because after few day I am running for recruitment please help me.
When I sit for more than two hours there start a pain in my waist and sometimes in my knee So what should I do to stop the pain?
I am a 20 year old man. I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since last 10 years. Due to which some joints of my legs are stiffed. I want to know whether I can operate those joints or not. How much cost I have to spend on surgery? and how many years those new joints will last?
I am 25 years old male and have shoulder pain last 4 years. Basically I am a sports man (fast bowler -cricketer) when I am in bowling shoulder does not pain but when I throw the ball that time I will feel pain. I consult ortho doctor that doctor carried all test (including MRI scan also) but there is no tear off in shoulder muscles. That doctor gives prescription of 6 months tendocare tablets. I used but no improvement still I have pain what can I do? Please consult me.
My mother has trouble with her knees. She is 85 years of age height 5 feet, 95 kgs weight. She is not hypertensive nor diabetic. She is asthmatic. How can we get her walking?
I have a lot of pain on my lower back bone I have got checked up and had some medicine but they r nt working .
Was in Mumbai for three days n lots of heat out there now I am back home in Rajasthan. I'm feeling like I am suffering from heat stroke. Whole body ache fever vomited n head is so heavy that I will like it will fall pls help n prescribe.
Dear Sir /Madam I feel pain in my left leg, posterior side, it increases if I walk fast & is intolerable after jogging. Air Cracking sound comes if I Straiten my legs at a certain speed while on bed from the posterior side place just below the knee.
Good evening. My mom's right Leg Knee is always have a pain, she even do a leg exercise but didn't get the result, cab you suggest what she has to do ?
I have pain in shoulder joint on both sides. I feel weakness and loss of strength in shoulders while normal working and sitting idle. Looking for proper solution to this. I went to couple of doctors and they prescribes pain killers and volini to massage. I had all tests done including MRI and X-rays.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.