Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PadmavatiYour feedback matters!
My last period came on 26th July and it off on 2nd august. Than how many days it becomes missing my period, if today is 16th September!
Hello sir, I am a married person and I don't have any child. Since one year. What to do this moment? Please help me.
Hello doctor, I am 23 year old and married. I have a question related to my periods. When I started having my cycle, the length is almost 45 days but after sometime and specially after marriage most of the time I got my periods in 35 days or may b 37 days but from last four months I am getting my periods very late. My last periods cycle length was 45 days and this time its about 50 days and I did not get my periods. I also did a home pregnancy test and I am not pregnant also and we are also not planning for a baby so I do not think there is a pregnancy. Can you please the reason behind this. And one more thing is that before marriage I also did a hormone test and that time my hormone level was imbalance also.
My wife is 8 months pregnant. I have a question I stay out side since she is pregnant in this mean while no relation so I want to know that could I intercourse wit her last night I had and she had little bit bleeding and also I want to know that what shud I do to the cum should I leave inside vagina or out. And till when I may intercourse wit her. We met after a long time.
I am 21 Years old I have PCOD prblm and three month no mc and unwanted hair on face so plse what I do the regular periods?
I am 7 week pregnant lady, now a days I observed that digestion is not proper. So I am not feeling to eat anything. Please suggest me why it so. Also tell me how to overcome from this.
Hello doctor, I'm 23 years old. My period cycle is 30 days and irregular. My last period was around 5th of may and I haven't got period this month. I'm confused if I'm pregnant. I got fever and loose motion last week. And I took medicine for both. And from today I'm having constipation. And I'm not sure it's because of pregnancy or medicine I'm not having breast pain at all till now. I'm just having back pain but that too at night. I'm totally confused what actually is. I even felt dizzy two days back but for that too not sure it was because of weakness from fever or what. And if I'm pregnant, can medicine do abortion and in how much time? Please help me with this doctor asap.
I am 47 years old now. At the age of 38yrs Multiple tumors removed by open surgery.Tumors re appeared and caused heavy Bleeding and weight loss. CT Scan and peptest confirmed benign tumors and Menopause started since last six months there was no period and Bleeding due to constant care of Doctor. May I avoid removal of Uterus with tumors and live normal life with out any harm in future?
Hi m 31 years old I had sex with my bf 15 dys back immediately I had ipill and after 15 days I got period, and but my period is very very light first day I got spot and 2nd day I got hardly few blood drop may I know there is worried? Plx advise I am tense?
I am 26 years old female I am pregnant with 2 month I do not want right now any kids how to abort this child?
Being healthy and happy is a state of mind. Yet, it is also a choice that we make consciously or subconsciously. The way we choose to live and how we respond by matter of habit or choice, to the various life events and situations thrown at us, pretty much decides how our hormones, blood pressure and other factors behave in the long run. Anxiety and general unhappiness have been found to share a deep link with the quality of one's health. So let us look at the common mistakes we make, backed by science, which may be keeping us from health and happiness.
- Avoiding Connections: What really happens when we do not cultivate relationships with people whom we can laugh and cry with? You end up bottling things up inside and do not get an outsider perspective that can help you take things in a lighter vein or from a different, often more justified perspective.
- Endorphins: Also, when you do not have someone you can laugh with, especially during stressful times, you end up supressing hormones like the endorphins which are known to be natural pain relievers too!
- Sitting All Day: If your job or lifestyle involves the sedentary act of remaining seated, you are first of all, asking for neck and shoulder pain in the long run. That besides, you are also losing your fast paced metabolism due to the lack of activity and this can also fuel the build up of toxins which may lead to chronic and potentially fatal diseases in the future.
- Victim of your Own Thoughts: Over exposure to too many ideas can never be a good thing. In this day and age of social media and instant access, we never seem to be short of opinions, no matter how irrelevant. When we start to find our own truth in someone else's reality, we end up playing the victim card in our relationships due to these misplaced opinions. This leads to problems like helplessness which can become anxiety and paranoia in the long run.
- Food: Too much junk or too many fad diets can ruin the chemical balance and good health of your being. Binge eating or emotional eating due to anxiety, boredom and ready availability of food can also give rise to eating disorders and weight gain which in turn, can lead to problems like diabetes, high cholesterol and other such problems.
Exercising, eating right and taking time to breathe and listen to people around you will help in fostering a better lifestyle with more human connections. This is especially important for people living in nuclear families with stressful jobs.