Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmavathy.P
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padmavathy.PYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. Good afternoon. As I am about to complete my 4 months of pregnancy. can I eat Maggie during pregnancy? And I just want to know I am feeling some bubbles like feeling in a week or two is it normal in pregnancy? Please advice this is my first pregnancy.
Hello doc, I am 31 years having 1 girl child of 8 yrs. Tryn to have our 2nd baby. Bt lckng sumwhr may b.what is the best time to conceive. Please advice. Thanks.
I had phone sex with my boyfriend after that my periods were not regular. Before doing phone sex my periods were of 1nce in a month but now 3 months r going But there are no periods in these 3 months. And also when my sperm come out I got pain in my abdomen Please tell me is there any problem. If it is then what is the solution.
My mother is 48 years female. She was having menorrhagia and was bleeding for more than 15 days. There was similar episode 2 years back. Usg was done and she was detected with intramural fibroid of 10 cm and was advised for hysterectomy. Please guide me whether hysterectomy should be done or not.
My friend didn't have her periods when she should have had. When she checked with home pregnancy test. It was positive. She is 21 and studying. She does not want any pregnancy so we need an abortion to be done. Please guide us what to do.
Meri Wife Ko Monthly 4-7 Ko Periods Lagte Hain To Kaunsi Dates Ko Avoid Karna Chahiye ki wo pregnant naa ho?
I am going to have sex with call grl. Dnt knw whether she had HIV or not. Can I do mouth to mouth kissing with her.
Before 4-5 days we had sex and I think my sperm hadn't gone inside also nd after having she had contraceptive pill also but last night she had stomach pain and little bit vomiting but we don't want baby right now. Is it symptoms of pregnancy and also she didn't have her food last light she had biscuits only and also she is having frequent urine. But she was having pain before some days.
I took contraceptive pill but my period was missed. So,I took a pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive and I want to abort it. Please help me.
I was having my periods on 1st march 2016. We had unprotected sex from 1st march to 13 march. He didn't ejaculated inside me. He used removal method. My periods were due on 1st April 2016. But I haven't got yet. I took home pregnancy test on 5th and 7th April 2016. Both were negative. I dnt have any symptoms of pregnancy. Kindly guide.
I have Pcos And had an abortion recently does abortion makes Pcos more serious and creates problems in further pregnancies?
After taking ipill for the first time, period comes at least 15days early on 10th September. Now October 20. Can next period be late for taking ipill? Have irregular periods (average 10 days late every month) and PCOS syndrome.
Vegetables have always been an integral part of every healthy meal, as they contain nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins, which ensure smoothness of skin and prevent wrinkles.
Here are some of those veggies, which would help you maintain your youthful, healthy appearance and visage. Read more to find out about them:
- Broccoli: Make sure you have a generous portion of this vegetable when you are on a meal as this green cruciferous vegetable is stuffed with phytonutrients, which reduce inflammation and also help preventing lung cancer and stomach cancer. They also contain essential nutrients which help in cell repair and help to slow down the aging process.
- Spinach: Spinach is your go to food if you want you to retain your hard earned muscle tone. Studies indicate that spinach helps in strengthening your muscles. It contains magnesium, more than any other food item per serving. It helps to maintain muscle definition and nerve function as well as regulates blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Kale: Kale is full of vitamin K, which is very essential for blood coagulation and preventing internal hemorrhaging. It is also essential to maintain the strength of your bones as you age. Studies have shown that Kale also helps to prevent prostate cancer. Consume it cooked to maximize its benefits.
- Onions: Onions are very helpful in preventing and resolving your stomach trouble. It prevents the growth of H. pylori bacteria, which causes ulcers, gastritis and gastric cancer. Unfortunately deep fried onion rings do not count. Garlic and tea, other food items, which are rich in flavonoid are some other alternatives, which you can go for.
- Eggplant: Eggplants are rich in Nasunin, a nutrient which helps in the anti-aging process and helps prevent cancer as well. Eggplants also help prevent Alzheimer's disease.
- Red Bell Pepper: Red bell peppers contain vitamin C, which triggers the production of white blood cells that fight against germs and bacteria. Consuming a diet, which is rich in vitamin C helps to lessen wrinkles because it helps in the production of collagen.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"