Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Padmavathy.PYour feedback matters!
I have my periods on 16th. It is a 31 days cycle. My boyfriend fingered me on 5th of this month. He masturbated before fingering me about 1.30 hrs before. Then after masturbating he took a bath. And then about 1.30 hr after he fingered me. He fingered me with the other hand. And he had no sperm on his hand. Any chance of getting pregnant?
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.
Hello everybody, my name is Neeti Munjal. I’m a nutritionist and diabetes educator by profession. I’m a founder of rxocean.com. My day starts with counselling people- how to eat, what to eat, how to eat a healthy lifestyle. It really pains me to see, what is happening around us. Let us look around ourselves, How many of us are actually fit?
Well not many. Either one of us is malnourished or obese. Even children are not spared for that matter. Now the question arises, what has happened during the last decade in India that we have suddenly become diabetes capital of the world. We all are suffering from these lifestyle issues which should have been actually unknown to a developing country like India.
One big factor is our lifestyle and eating habits, which has changed drastically i.e, no cycling to school, excessive reliance on fast food which actually we call it “junk food”- it is high-calorie burgers, pizzas sweets, which provide our body with an instant kick and satisfy our taste palette like nothing else, just because they have so much of sodium, fat, sugar in them. But this high-calorie dose of simple sugar and chemicals is leading to a large number of lifestyle disorders like diabetes, thyroid, PCOD and many others. So Diet and You, my chain of clinics were found in with a single motto to eat right today and tomorrow, rather than looking at quick and dirty solutions that are a fat dieting to ensure that you lose weight quickly.
We really work with you on the root cause of the problem and we work very scientifically to help you get rid of these lifestyle disorders. Our team of nutrition lists and dieticians analyze your current eating pattern, activity, and they closely work with you on what to eat and when to eat and how much to eat. Weight loss is just a byproduct of the work we do with you. remember the mantra is mindful and soulful eating. Lets us not live our life for eating to live, instead enjoy the journey.
What we eat today is what we become tomorrow. you can contact me through Lybrate, through message chat or just give me a call for an appointment.
Hi doctor, My wife is pregnant of 17 weeks After scanning she got the problem like" Umbilical arteries is only 1" It is supposed to be 2 it seems Can you please tell me What actually it means? What problems can be there? What's the solution for it? Thanking you.
During the period of time of girls if I make physical relationship with someone. Will she got pregnant??
Dear sir/madam We married 25 feb 2016. Her period date is 23 feb. But period is not come yet. I have taken all precaution. No question of pregnancy. What should I do. I'm very tentionised. What reason of it. Before marriage she have in time period pls help me.
Mery shadi ko 5 years ho gaye he mery wife ke breast loose ho gaye he unko kaise tight kiya ja saqta he any oil suggest me.
Hello sir/mam, My friend is 7 month pregnant now she is having cold and cough. But suddendly breathing problem came from yesterday night. Is this a major problem? Or nothing to worry?
Hi ,I am 22 years female and trying to conceive. I took ultrasound which says i am having pcod my doctor prescribed me to take normoz tab. Will it help me to come out of pcos and help me to get pregnant soon? please suggest me.
14 days late period. Done pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative. Do I have to worry about pregnancy now? And another qn how my period is late.
I am 7 month pregnant. And from last day I feel less movements of my fetus. It is normal in pregnancy. please rly. Thanks.
Hello doctor. I am 28 years old. Besides my regular periods of MC, I am getting blood clots & white sticky fluid from my vagina due to I feel low & back ache, legs ache & pain in right lower side of my abdomen. I have taken Fluconazole for it but it again persists now after a month. Please help.
What is the best diet for a woman who has just conceived? What should she avoid eating? Which exercise she should do?
Doc I want to tight my vagina I am 22 years old because I have sex with my boyfriend so many times my vagina muscles are break I want to rejuvenation my vagina plss tell how much will cost for the laser treatment.
रोज़ स्नान कीजिये
· पर्याप्त नींद(7-8)
· स्वस्थ और पौष्टिक आहार खाइए, जंक भोजन जैसे की बर्गर, पिज़ा इत्यादि न खाइए या कम खाइए
· रोज़ व्यायाम कीजिये
· खूब पानी पीजिये
· रसदार फल जैसे की संतरा, सेब, आम, केला इत्यादि रोज़ खाइए
· नारियल पानी भी सेहत के लिए बहुत लाभदायक होता है.
तन की सेहत के साथ मन का स्वस्थ रहना भी आवश्यक है.
मन या दिमाग को स्वस्थ रखने के नुस्खे :-
· टेंशन या स्ट्रेस न लें
· पर्याप्त नींद
· रोज़ व्यायाम करें
· अगर कोई बात परेशां कर रही हो तो किसी मित्र से बातें या किसी कागज़ पर लिख दें
· मधुर संगीत भी मस्तिष्क के लिए अछा होता है
· पौष्टिक आहार खाएं व खूब जल पियें
· अगर आपको लगें की चिंता हद से ज्यादा हो रही है तो किसी मनोवैज्ञानिक की सलाह लें
· डिप्रेशन से बचें.
इन साधारण बातो का ध्यान रखने से अप एक सुखी व स्वस्थ जीवन जी सकते हैं
Can a pregnancy test be done only once the period is missed? Or can it be done one week after the act?
Do a lot of crunches : If you want to lose that stubborn belly fat you have to hit your abdominal muscles from different angles with intensity crunches alone would not help you.
To reduce the circumference of your belly train your lower extremities as well. Dead lifts and squats are effective exercise to reduce the belly fat along with variations such as twisting movements and leg rises