Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I m a beta thalassemia person. And my body colour is getting yellowish day by day. Is there any natural way to overcome this? And also since few months my chest is paining.
I have vaginal pain, yellow discharge red dots (very small, 3 in number) and pain during urination, also normal pain. And this pain Is inside the vagina at the bottom of the opening. This started on 13! I had sex with my boyfriend on 12. I'm also under medication for throat infection and viral fever. The pain is miserable! Please help.
I have irregular periods, usually it occurs 7-10 days before. Also, sometimes I have itching on my breast. What should I do?
I am 22 year old female and my periods were irregular is there any problem what should I do? give me some solution.
If my girlfriend have its regular periods on 24 july till 26 or 27 then can I perform sex wid her on 28 29 30.
I am 32 years old I have a girl baby 5 years old. I have severe ashthama can I conceive back. What are the precautions for being healthy during pregnancy.
I am 27 years. I am suffering from continues over bleed periodic problem from last 20 days. Can you suggest me.
I Have urine infection from last 2 yrs. That's y I didn't pregnant. Mean married since 4 yrs. Now please tell me what I do?
M married since last 6 month i am trying to conceive but it won't work my periods are regular but this month it was 5 days late we are doing intercourse even in fertile window but it won't work m very tense pls gave me any suggestion what to do and when.
I had my period, on the 15th of June, I had sex with My boyfriend from the 17th to the 20th (unprotected) I too the morning after pill afterwards and we continued to have protected sex. 7 days later I noticed I had a light period for about 3 days. My period was due today but I have received nothing. Could I be pregnant? Why was I bleeding in the middle of a cycle? Please tell me if something is wrong with me Thanks.
Sometimes I feel like itching near vaginal area and that is vigorous. So need to know the reasons or the precaution I can take and even I got scratches due to that itching strokes I get. Need help.
Hi Dr. am 23 year female worried about pregnancy married about one year 7 months give me any suggestions Dr. Please.
When I penetrate penis sometime it occurs small pain in my vagina. if lubricant is present in lower quantity then this pain are occuring .what is the solution for this.
This question for Gynaecologist. My age is 29 & my wife age is 27. We already having one baby boy. His Date of Birth is 27-Feb-2012. During birth he is been to Hypoxia & as a result now he is suffering from Cerebral Palsy. We are planning to have another Baby. So for precautions we have done pre-pregnancy test like CBC, VDRL, Rubella, HIV 1&2, Hepatitis B&C, CMV (IgG), Zoster (VZV) IgG, Urine RE, Sugar. All reports are normal apart from: CMV (IgG) ie 30.10 VZV (IgG) ie 97.49 Which seems reactive. What is this two tests? Is there is any medicine to get it treated? Is it safe for our new born baby? Please advice & comment with your best possible help.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females, but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep rooted problem
- Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
- Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
- It can be felt throughout intercourse in places, such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
- The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
- It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
- Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems, such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
- Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
- While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
- Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
- There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
- Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
Precautionary measures to be followed at home
- Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
- It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
- After sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice pack around the vulva.
- Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water soluble lubricants for stimulation.
NUTRIKALP WEIGHT LOSS CLINIC